Proud to be a Member!!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alixandra

City
NOTL
Country
Canada
Hey!
I am a new member here, my nickname is Alix (pronounced Alice in German) so feel free to call me that. I am a high school student with a passion for Monarchy.

I joined TRF after spending a few years coming back to read different articles on the main page. Thank you for keeping me updated on the royal houses of the world!

I adore every royal house, but some of my favorites are the Danish (for maintaining gala's and style), Japanese (for maintaining tradition and order) and Dutch (for making fashion statements and lovely jewels!)

I am proud to call myself a member of my favorite forum! I hope to hear responses!

Hey!
I am a new member here, my nickname is Alix (pronounced Alice in German) so feel free to call me that. I am a high school student with a passion for Monarchy.

I joined TRF after spending a few years coming back to read different articles on the main page. Thank you for keeping me updated on the royal houses of the world!

I adore every royal house, but some of my favorites are the Danish (for maintaining gala's and style), Japanese (for maintaining tradition and order) and Dutch (for making fashion statements and lovely jewels!)

I am proud to call myself a member of my favorite forum! I hope to hear responses!

Hi Alix - welcome to the Forums. It is lovely to have such a young and discerning person join the mix! :welcome:

Hey!

Welcome to TRF and hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :D

Hello, Alix, and welcome to the forums. It's nice to see a young person so interested in royalty, and this is a great place to satisfy your passion for all things royal. Enjoy your time here!

Hi Alix and :welcome: I hope you enjoy your time here.

images
Hi Alix ,, Welcome To TRF Dear ,, I Hope you Enjoy your Time Here .

Last edited:
Thank you all so much! I enjoyed reading all of the comments and I assure you I will enjoy my time here as much as you wish! aha Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom