Mrs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TJay

City
Bracknell
Country
United Kingdom
HiI am a big Royalist who is admin and owner of many Facebook Royal groups . I like facts not fiction

My favourite British Royal is Her Majesty Queen Camilla . My favourite Non British Royal is HM Queen Mathilde of Belgium

Good to be here

Does it annoy you as much as me to see Her Majesty Queen Camilla continuously called The Queen Consort when no other Queen Consort was?

Thanks
Jayne

Bonjour, Jayne! There is a lot to learn about royal history.

:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::thanksgiving::thanksgiving:????:pilgrim::pilgrim::pilgrim::pilgrim:

Welcome to our very diverse community. While we deal in facts we find facts engender speculation, and lots and lots of differing opinions depending on our knowledge which is, in turn, dependent on who we are, our access to information, our gender, our personal histories and age and stage it life, and our personal opinions which are the result of all the above and more.

As to your question about Queen Camilla being referred to as "Queen Consort" for the most part, I think that it is to differentiate between the late Queen and the present Queen. You see it in people referring to 'Prince Charles' instead of King Charles. That situation will remedy itself naturally with time.

However, there are those who have stated that Charles is not "their chosen King" and Camilla is not "their chosen Queen". That the status of both is a matter of 'fact' and not opinion is beside the point. Fortunately, those hardcore haters are definitely in the minority on the forums as nothing gets a thread closed faster than bickering.

Hello TJay! and welcome to the Royal Forums!!! Enjoy it!!! My favorite Queen is Queen Mathilde too!!

Hello and a very warm welcome TJay!

:welcome:

HiI am a big Royalist who is admin and owner of many Facebook Royal groups . I like facts not fiction

My favourite British Royal is Her Majesty Queen Camilla . My favourite Non British Royal is HM Queen Mathilde of Belgium

Good to be here

Does it annoy you as much as me to see Her Majesty Queen Camilla continuously called The Queen Consort when no other Queen Consort was?

Thanks
Jayne

Welcome to the Royal Forums and hope to see you around the many threads in here that discuss everything past, present and future on royals! :flowers:

Back
Top Bottom