Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 13: June 2022 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Simple and nice: Beatrice at the premiere screening of "James Blunt: One Brit Wonder" in London today, December 6:

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: Well, her megawatt smile softens the fashionable sloppy updo and monochrome ensemble, and that skirt looks wonderful on her so I'll leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beatrice always dresses for the occasion so it must have been a more casual affair that they went to. Edo was wearing sneakers.

Both girls look great. Beatrice’s hair and make up is fabulous.

Agree! They both look very good but Beatrice is simply perfect, that dress is gorgeous.

Just another confirmation of how much her style has improved since marriage :)

Both ladies look lovely but Beatrice is just stunning.

Princess Beatrice visited the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in Geneva, Switzerland yesterday, December 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

I love both too.

(..)

Please remember that this is a fashion thread. Off topic posts have been removed.

Eugenie in black at the Dior Homme show as part of the Paris Fashion Week Menswear Fall/Winter 2024-2025 today, January 19:

** Full view **

That’s a very good look for Eugenie

Working that French Girl chic… And I like her severe hair style…

The black dress isn’t particularly flattering, but the look is quite striking.

Beatrice at Poppy Delevingne's Della Vite Valentine's lunch in London today, February 1:

** Full view **

That looks like school uniform!

Agreed it looks very drab. She looks tired too, I hope that she is keeping well.

I love the overtop and the skirt, really appeals to me.

Looking at the photos of this event on the general new forum, Beatrice does look rather ‘dull’ compared to other attendees ( and the decor). Although I like the outfit, it doesn’t seems something you would wear to a Valentine lunch.

It is basically my old school uniform from the 1970s - other than the fact that we had to wear a cravat with the blouse and, of course, school shoes. The only change to the uniform today is that the skirt is allowed to be shorter.

A good, elegant choice for Beatrice at the thanksgiving service for the life of King Constantine today, February 27:

** Full view ** Full view **

Beatrice is perfectly elegant.

Last edited:
She looks very good, perfectly chosen ensemble for the occasion.

Back
Top Bottom