Princess Sofia's Fashion & Style, Part 2: May 2016 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It certainly does nothing for her... makes her look very wide.

LaRae

Are there other pics of her in this dress? Maybe a different angle would look better.

LaRae

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the cream coloured blouse in particular! The evening dress was fine, but as usual I would like some sparkle in the form of jewels!

Sofia has looked nice in Varmland so far, though I'm not a fan of her evening dress. To me, it looks more like a blouse and skirt than a dress, tucked in. It also has a rather crinkly appearance, as if it hasn't been ironed IMO.

Like the day blouses, especially the blue looks nice on her. The black evening skirt and blouse are a real miss, not a good waistline and black is not for her

Not sure I like the shiny purple. Perhaps a better angle, but this view isn't good :sad:

Her hair does look softer, could be wrong, but doesn't look like her usual severe part. Again could be angle bit if right, nice change on her.

The hairstyle looks better because it seems to be side parting, not the unflattering middle parting.

Not sure what to make if the earrings but I love her coat :) and nicely paired with her trousers. Over all a nice warm winter look :flowers:

Horrible look! That dress makes her look like a blend of a outdate waitress and a schholgirl. I can give a pass only to her ponytail...She still has a fit body even after the pregnancy, and that dress is totally unflattering!

I couldn't disagree more- I love that dress- the detail at the collar and cuffs are very cute and I like the styling. I think she looks great here.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

^^^ Well, I didn't tell you that you had to agree with me!:whistling::ermm:. Evrryone is entitled to their opinion!

On December 6, 2016, Princess Sofia of Sweden attend the awards ceremony of the Healthcare Leadership Academy's (Sjukvårdens Ledarskapsakademi) Leadership Day 2016 at the Karolinska Institute in Solna, Stockholm, Sweden.

https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn....=29ea1ad2323557bd01bd1b099ff7045b&oe=58BCD822
https://scontent.fath4-1.fna.fbcdn....=1ea7fcc0e7d719a739890fbb8859c903&oe=58EE477F

I think it is very nice and suitable. And maybe there is a thought behind with the collar and cuffs as a nod to the old nurse dresses.

i don't like this either - unflattering doesn't quite begin to describe it.

Don't think the dess is the bext execution of the straight dress with Peter Pan collar.

Horrible look! That dress makes her look like a blend of a outdate waitress and a schholgirl. I can give a pass only to her ponytail...She still has a fit body even after the pregnancy, and that dress is totally unflattering!

I agree. It' straight up ugly.:sad:

Cute dress she looks good for the engagement IMO

I agree. And the dress is also too short for this kind of event.

I have to agre, ugly. I don't like Peter Pan majority of the time, I don't mind when same color so much, but the lace collar is horrid. As are the exaggerated cuffs with pearl buttons. Agree looks like school uniform or old nurse. Also seems quite short but bothered more by the rest.

It's too short & shapeless. Why the different material of collar and sleeves?

It's not bad and i love this color!!

The color is wonderful :flowers:

But not a fan of the dress. Looks a bit stiff, and almost like a costume.

I think she really needs tiara hair tips from her sister in laws. It's even more important here than with her emerald. The small cut steel is so small and awkward, needs a fantastic hair style to show it off. It gets lost here.

But nice to see her in a new tiara.

The color is nice, and I almost expected emerald green from her, but I don't like the shape...

I love the colour as well, but the dress just doesn't do it for me. It's too stiff, and the half sleeves are pointless. Also her hair is a miss for me tonight.

I agree, hair is a miss and I don't like the top part of the dress with short sleeves, stiff material.
Maybe Maxima could make this work but for Sofia it's a miss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom