Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie looks uber elegant. This must be purple glove month for the Danish ladies. ; )

Very appropriate look IMO, i really like purple on her. Her overall was great, one of her best overall looks.

A bit wintery look IMO...but simple and nice outfit. I also liked the hat.

Do not like the black tights. The black hat is ok with the purple but with the tights, looks too much like a costume/uniform.

Marie looked lovely. I like the idea of the braid together with the beret-like hat. She, who looks very young and fresh, can definitely wear such things. The rest of her outfit looked smart and appropriate. I've no problem with the tights as it seems to have been a rather cold and rainy day.

Princess Marie at the opening of a conference in Copenhagen today, September 14, 2011,
wearing a grey dress (the colour on the last pic has changed because of the light conditions).
I like the whole look, in some way she looked cute :)

** Full view 1 ** Full view 2 ** Side view **

I like whole look except the clutch, I'm not a fan of that shade of pink. I like how she paired gray and turquoise jewelery. And Marie is not wearing 'tent dress; but enjoy her pregnant shoes.

Not liking the pink clutch either but the rest of the outfit is lovely, one of the best maternity outfits I've seen in a long time!

sigh!

I just love princess Marie:wub:

That is a lovely pregnancy look and a very pretty dress. I also like how she managed to match the necklace nicely. This looks is simple, professional and looks quite comfortable.

I love the look and think the clutch adds a hit of colour

I like the way she incorporated pink and blue...probably don't know the baby's gender yet. OR, perhaps it's just coincidence. She looks great. I don't think that is a bona fide maternity dress, just a dress that still looks nice on her.

Doubled over necklace would have looked a lot better imo. Too droopy and focus attention on the tummy.

Nice dress and shoes and her 'bump' is so cute!! ;) The necklace wasn't necessary IMO and I'm not too keen on pink clutches/accessories either.

Princess Marie at the Volunteer Centre of Tønder today, September 30, 2011,
wearing grey pants, a jacket in silver/light blue and a white blouse.

** Side view ** Upper part 1 ** Upper part 2 **

I like the upper look but not the pants.

To be honest, I don't understand any of the pieces she has put together... Her blouse is hanging out below the jacket in the first pic and I really dislike the pants. She just always seems to miss that certain special something to finish her outfits. Even her hair looks just.. okay. Not how a Princess should look, IMHO.

Hm.. she went for comfort I assume but ended up looking a bit sloppy. I like the white ruffled blouse, nothing else.

is she a fan of gray? and the top is to busy with the jacket..imo she should have done one or the other blouse or jacket with a simple blouse underneath it..but shes very pretty so i guess its not bad of a move

Yes grey seems to be her choice of colour and a bit of a favourite if the last weeks are any indication. I t is not great on her and the pants are ill fitting IMO.

Very beautiful,love the colour and the cut.Marie looks fresh and relaxed.

Finally a look that looks elegant and fit for a princess! Stylish and flattering.

I love Marie's pregnancy style. She makes a really "cute" (lack of a better word), pregnant woman. Some women let themselves go, but she looks wonderful and full of energy. The blue dress is fantastic! I could hardly see a bump at all.

:previous:

The MaxMara gown was first worn in July 2008 at the Royal Guardsman anniversary gala.

Princess Marie at the opening of parliament today, October 4, wearing a coat in camel and a dark
brown dress. She looks good with the hat, but I don't think it's well chosen in this combination and
for this occasion.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Without the coat **

For me this outfit doesnt suit the occasion at all, the coat itself is nice and the black dress underneath too but the hat is strange, similar to Maxima's Parliament hat a complete mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom