Princess Marie's Maternity Fashion: November 2008 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow is right! A perfect example of what a perfectly fitting dress will do for someone.
Not only does she look well in black, unlike many women, the neckline is flattering,length of dress perfect, the lovely touch of sheen to the fabric, and the interesting roll at the waist creates the perfect gathering of fabric to modify a little tummy, pregnant one or not.
The hairstyle is also very flattering to Marie. I hope she reprises it. The red Bottea handbag is also just right as are the drop earrings.
Would love to know the brand of dress.

I really like Marie's look in this black dress. Very pretty!

Princess Marie attended the "Bella Nordic Jewellery Award 2011" in Copenhagen today,
August 28, 2011, wearing an elegant black dress, matching accessories and a lovely
hairstyle.

** Full view ** Side view ** more **

Looks navy blue to me but nevertheless blue or black its a great dress and she does have the body even while pregnant to pull off such a dress.

Marie looks very nice. I hope she has an easy pregnancy.

Wow is right! A perfect example of what a perfectly fitting dress will do for someone.
Not only does she look well in black, unlike many women, the neckline is flattering,length of dress perfect, the lovely touch of sheen to the fabric, and the interesting roll at the waist creates the perfect gathering of fabric to modify a little tummy, pregnant one or not.
The hairstyle is also very flattering to Marie. I hope she reprises it. The red Bottea handbag is also just right as are the drop earrings.
Would love to know the brand of dress.
I totally agree with your summantion. Marie looks healthy, happy and so very elegant.

I love the ponytail, it is chic but casual and flatters the shape of her face. I too would love to see her wearing it again.

Princess Marie at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense yesterday, September 1st, 2011,
wearing a black suit and an animal print blouse, looks good.

** Full view ** Upper part **

Princess Marie at the University of Southern Denmark in Odense yesterday, September 1st, 2011,
wearing a black suit and an animal print blouse, looks good.

The worst part of the overall look is the leopard print t-shirt looking top.

Her casual look was nice, she knows how to dress casually IMO.
The leopard print blouse is pretty but I'd like to see it worn differently, not as part of a suit. With a simple black pencil-skirt maybe.

Very special maternity fashion ;) worn yesterday, September 3rd:

Princess Marie visited the Emergency Management Agency Midtjylland in Herning
on the occasion of an open house event, wearing uniform.

Mary looks very handsome like that ;). That's good the belly isn't pretty visible yet - otherwise she wouldn't be able to put a uniform on.

One cannot comment on uniform IMO as she had no choice to wear it but she sure does not look like she is expecting. Wish her hair was pulled up or in a ponytail.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but the tiara Marie was looking at on the jewelry exhibition last week, is that her own tiara now or just named after her? :)

Mary looks very handsome like that ;). That's good the belly isn't pretty visible yet - otherwise she wouldn't be able to put a uniform on.

Mary? I think you mixed two princesses.

Princess Marie at the (rainy) inauguration of a monument to Denmark's international efforts
in Copenhagen, September 5, wearing a dark purple coat and matching accessories in similar
colours.

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Princess Marie at the (rainy) inauguration of a monument to Denmark's international efforts
in Copenhagen, September 5, wearing a dark purple coat and matching accessories in similar
colours.

I love this shade of purple on Marie, I think it really suites her. I'm not sure about the hat though, maybe it would have looked better in a different colour. IMO it just reminds me of a blackberry, sorry but that's just the image that came into my head when I saw it.

colours.

Very appropriate look IMO, i really like purple on her. Her overall was great, one of her best overall looks.

Not liking the hat, it gives me the flight attendant vibe about Marie. The purple coat is nice and the outfit is very elegant yet suitable for the poor weather.

colours.

Nice outfit, Marie looks really pretty. Coat & hat are fine and I like her hairstyle.

I do like the way P Marie looks.
The coat and dark stockings look heavy for summer.
The hat and hairstyle are just perfect for her.

I think the outfit is really nice on Marie. Are there any photos of her bump roughly around the same time she was pregnant with Henrik to compare?

Beautiful color on Marie, and I like the style of her coat. Not a fan of the hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom