Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 5: October 2010 - April 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
January 30, 2011 - Marie at a match

Her coat looks really pretty, I also do like her sweater, its such a strong shade of blue/purple that does stand out.

Sweater & top ** Coat

The coat is to die for :wub:
Whole outfit is very nice, I like deep color of cardigan.

I love the whole outfit, the hairstyle, the purse. Very stylish!!

I love the coat! Although I like the rest of the outfit as well! But especially the coat!

Is it just me or does Marie look very similar to CP Mary in this photo?????:rem:
Apart from that, she does look pretty and i love the camel coloured coat.:flowers:
I got the same impression . Sometimes when I look at them separately I see the likeness between them; they look like sisters not sisters in law. :flowers:
Today's ensemble is gorgeous as usual. The hair is ingenious and stylish as well. She's shining like a star in this company!

I love this outfit.I particularly love the coat.

The coat looks nice, at least the part we can see. Too bad there is no full view of Marie so far.

The pattern on the coat is nice. I prefer her hair down on every day events. She looks matronly when it's up, except when she's wearing a formal dress then it's okay.

I like the overall look too. She's so sweet, young and stylish! She also accessorized the outfit nicely, both the purse and the long necklace look lovely!

I liked her outfits today and yesterday.
Scarf, purse, necklace are lovely. She is very pretty.

Princess Marie in Florence, Italy. February 1, 2011

Getty Images - Unsupported browser detected
Very nice, I like the jacket.

Princess Marie in Florence, Italy. February 02, 2011

Full lenght view * Without the coat * Close up and the purse * Close up 1

Marie looks really beautiful and elegant! The coat is really pretty and also the purse
Great, I like everything, the coat(thanks to dazzling for identification:flowers:), colors, natural make-up and hairstyle. I can's belive that she will celebrate her 35th birthdays in few days, she looks so young.

She looks really great. Her second outfit is my favorite.

I love this coat :flowers:
Marie looks very elegant today.

I do love the way Marie looks!
The coat is fabulous and pants are wel fitted.
Great job!
But why brown shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom