Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 4: March 2010 - October 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice dress, but nothing unforgettable. Color looks great on her tanned skin. Boring hairstyle.

Nothing memorable here all yawn colours too much like her skin tone BORING IMO.

Lovely Lady. :flowers: Maybe she is not a fashion plate but I see a lot of pictures of these days and she appeared very comfortable in her skin, very at ease with other guests and very in love with her husband. :rose2:
Good for you Marie:w00t:

The best she has looked since her wedding day! Marie has finally found an elegant and well-fitting dress. Lovely.

What a wonderful dress. She looks great from tip to toe. :)

I do really like the way Marie looks.
It's not only the dress but also make-up :flowers:

I like the dress, it would be nice to have some detail on the top though IMO.

The anniversary concert dress looks fantastic on Marie. She has really got it right in the last couple of weeks.

This white dress is gorgeous! She looks very pretty, but I wish she had done anything different with her hair ;)

I like this ivory dress too and I don't think this is the 1st time Marie looks elegant. That was an overstatement, if you ask me, Udyusa.;) She looks really pretty and happy - I like that girl!

I love this look-great dress, nice accessories, natural make-up and lovely smile. Whole Marie :)

She looked very nice at the concert. Nice color on her and fit perfectly.

I really like the dress, is lovely and fits her wonderfully; however I think it would have been more apropiate for a day event, or she should have added some accesories to make it a little bit more "evening-ly"

I'm not so happy with her tanned skin.

Yes I have to agree this is the best she has looked for ages, the dress is cute on her the colour is very nice, and it fits, she should do that more often.

I've always liked the white dresses. The dress looks fit on her, she looks very elegant!:flowers:

I like the blouse on Marie, but you're right, the trousers don't fit.;) Her shoes are very elegant!

Marie's top was lovely, the detailing on the front was pretty IMO. I do agree that her top did seem a bit too big for her, a belt would've looked nice or the matching jacket of the pants would've also worked nicely.

Why don't you think the pants don't fit? They seem to be the style of the cut to be quite wide.

Marie's top was lovely, the detailing on the front was pretty IMO. I do agree that her top did seem a bit too big for her, a belt would've looked nice or the matching jacket of the pants would've also worked nicely.

Why don't you think the pants don't fit? They seem to be the style of the cut to be quite wide.

I thik the trousers are fine but with other top (maybe jacket).

:previous: Thanks for the gallery, Marika86. :flowers: A few pretty outfits indeed, I love her with her hair all up.

Sadly the links don't work for me.

strange, they work perfectly fine for me :ermm:

Last edited:
:previous: Don't worry, Sofajr. :flowers: I noticed that I generally have problems with ppe since a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom