Princess Marie's Fashion & Style Part 2: September 2008 - August 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:I like her outfit. Grey-white combination suits her :)

The grey and white does suit Marie very nicely. It was a shame about the weather, she does look fantastic though. :flowers:

she looks great for someone who gave birth just over a month ago

I really like this look. The white trousers are flattering on her figure, and the soft-grey jacket is pretty. The clutch is my favorite part of the outfit. I love the color!

Her hair looks gorgeous in this color and style.

I think that Marie has looked great, both yesterday and last night: One ; Two ; Three.

Wow! That is The best I have seen her look! Lovely dress and hair. Obviously mother-hood agrees with her....

She looks beautiful! I love the floaty dress and little cardigan together. They compliment each other well.

Wow! That is The best I have seen her look! Lovely dress and hair. Obviously mother-hood agrees with her....

I agree with you udyusa,It's also the best look I have seen on Marie.
She looks lovely

Marie looks fantastic - beautiful outfit. Motherhood obviously suits her as she looks very happy.

Wow Duke, your right! I hadn't noticed how much was showing. Too much imo!

I really liked the grey jacket on Marie. The outfits was simple but very lovely. I liked the combination of grey/white alot. The clutch is lovely.

The White Dress was nice, too. I don't like the platform shoes with the loose dress. The cardigan looks nice and I really loved her hair and make up.

I love the white dress with the black cardigan. They look great together, IMO.

The white dress does show rather too much cleavage.
I realize that she must be proud of her let's say, current physical state, but the white dress could be Pamela Anderson's look on a decent day.

Lovely dress and jacket, and nice hairdo, too. But I don´t like the shoes.

Marie looks very very lovely! The jacket & the dress look lovely together.

i like the Pucci-print dress, but I don't care for the way that she is wearing the jacket in the first photo. It looks better unbuttoned. Her hair looks really nice.

I liked Marie's dress & hair a lot.
I would love to see more pics,though.I can't even see her shoes.How can some people judge them?

Go to Post #261 and look at the First Belga Pic from Her Majesty and you will be able to see Marie's whole outfit including her shoes! Hope this helps.

It doesn't help me at all,I'm afraid.
Thank you for trying to be helpful,Udyusa!

... [snipped] The White Dress was nice, too. I don't like the platform shoes with the loose dress. The cardigan looks nice and I really loved her hair and make up.
Showing off the cleavage is not surprising because it is Princess Marie's signature look. The dress per se looks cheap to me.
The Pucci dress is noisy hideous. The whole ensemble is aggravated by black-and-white shoes. Her hairstyle and make up are flawless for once.

I think that Marie has looked great, both yesterday and last night: One ; Two ; Three.

I love Princess Marie's white dress with the black cardigan. Her hair, jewelry, shoes and purse looked lovely with the dress and cardigan.

I like the dress, and I think Marie looks beautiful in it- especially for just having had a baby! However, I also agree that the dress's bodice reveals a bit too much cleavage for a princess. If the neckline didn't have that little notch out of it I'd like the dress a lot more.

For today's event, I though Marie looked nice but I didn't understand the jacket. Marie seems to wear a lot of jackets. A simple and pretty sundress (like she was wearing) looks plenty put together.

I really like this becaue it is a different sort of gala dress for Marie - and its not purple Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom