Princess Marie's Fashion and Style Part 6: April 2011 - June 2012

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually dislike Marie but still feel bad for her always being called sloppy. I'm sure she would look a lot more put together if she blew through her budget every year like Mary seems to do. Mary may look a lot more polished but probably at a far greater cost to the taxpayers.

I actually thought she looks beautiful. In fact, I love her hair..so natural looking and not flat despite been long and heavy. I will love to learn how to get my long hair to look like that.

I actually dislike Marie but still feel bad for her always being called sloppy. I'm sure she would look a lot more put together if she blew through her budget every year like Mary seems to do. Mary may look a lot more polished but probably at a far greater cost to the taxpayers.

How do you know that Mary is blowing through her budget every year? I would guess her salary IS more than Marie's, but she is the CP so it should be:whistling:

How do you know that Mary is blowing through her budget every year? I would guess her salary IS more than Marie's, but she is the CP so it should be:whistling:

I have followed reports that many years they(the Crown Prince couple) have gone far over budget. I thought it was common knowledge as I often see news stories from Denmark linked on this forum.

I have followed reports that many years they(the Crown Prince couple) have gone far over budget. I thought it was common knowledge as I often see news stories from Denmark linked on this forum.

Unless the reports are broken down and itemized how can you say that it is Mary who is blowing through their budget? If they show that, then fair enough. I haven't read them. But if the reports don't show a breakdown it seems a very big assumption to make that Mary is responsible :flowers:

I loved the colour od the christening dress and here eye makeup was also a bit richer and she does have the figure the dress but IMO she is always just a little off the marh and I do agree about the brooch it is very cheap looking and probably purchased by her husband to match the equally horrible engagement ring he gave her.

May 24, 2012 - Princess Marie attending a concert in a very simple purple dress with a simple up-do.

I quite like this color on her.

View 1 ** View 2

I love the simplicity and the color of the dress. She looks very stunning!

A beautiful dress; I like both the colour and the style.
Her hair look immaculate too.

I echo the sentiments - Marie looked great! However, I hope to see better photos as the bodice looks a tad tight at the back, but perhaps it is simply due to her arm reaching out for the handshake.

She looks fantastic here; everything works IMO.

Nice color on her. I like her hair up. She looks wonderful

I am not sure about this dress the colour is great but is it too tight for a Princess??? I mean don't get me wrong the figure my heaves she works hard at it I have no doubt but she is a Princess and that does come with certain "rules" and I do think this is too tight. But her hair is great for a change and the colour is lovely on her IMO

I am not sure about this dress the colour is great but is it too tight for a Princess??? I mean don't get me wrong the figure my heaves she works hard at it I have no doubt but she is a Princess and that does come with certain "rules" and I do think this is too tight. But her hair is great for a change and the colour is lovely on her IMO

In view 1 it definitely looks too tight. But the next picture looks much better. I think it's how she's standing or stretching in the first shot.

Beautiful color - royal blue? - and style, and her hair looks great. I also think it's the angle in the first picture that makes the dress seem too tight. My only quibble is that the black shoes seem a heavy look with it. Silver accessories would have looked better, I think.

Last edited:
What a delightful shade of purple! Marie looks really elegant, and her hair is really nice as well. Goes with the whole look.

I don't like to see Princess Marie with pull hair..her face doesn't look refine...I like the dress but I prefer more soft colours, they are always winners...

Nice dress, thanks Lumutqueen! :flowers:
Compared to what the Queen and Mary are wearing, Marie looks positively normal - and that's a compliment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice dress, thanks Lumutqueen! :flowers:
Compared to what the Queen and Mary are wearing, Marie looks positively normal - and that's a compliment.

I share your sentiments here.

Moderately better than QMII and Mary, but still quite weird looking. Although it's a great colour on her.

Although I don't like the outfit, she looks better that CP Mary and the Queen, seems that they are not going to the same place...

Everyone looks weird at the event. I didn't even recognize Marie at first. Men have it so easy with the tux.

I think the lace top ruins what looks like a nice dress.

I love that color gown on Marie, though the lace top does spoil it. But she is definitely the best dressed among the ladies. And don't you just love Henrik in his Nehru jacket?:D

Last edited:

The double discussion about Marie and Mary wearing the same blouse has been removed as it has also been led at the right thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom