Princess Madeleine's Fashion and Style Part 1: September 2003 - Ausgust 12, 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the gorgeous pictures,HM!!I like both dresses and especially Victoria's this time!!It's so beautiful and feminine!!
Madeleine's tiara and pearl earrings are better,though.

I love this dress. The black satin detailing on the skirt is really pretty. This color looks great on Madeleine. I am glad to see that she recycled this dress.

This red velvet dress is one of my favourites on Madeleine - very elegant

Great colour. However, I think the gown would have looked better without the black trim.

For me, this one-shouldered style doesn't really work when executed in the kind of heavy velvet used here.
The same dress but in light chiffon for example would have much more flow, and the asymmetric lines would be enhanced instead of being somehow undermined by the fabric just hanging quite heavily as it does here.

I'm not a big fan of this dress. Colour is nice, but I don't like balck accent and material - it looks heavy. Make-up, clutch and jewellery (especially earrings) are very good :D

I liked the dress and shoes a lot(I think they are Louboutin as well).Did you notice that the dress is dark blue and not black?

Very lovely look - smart, young, but not too informal. Beautiful midnight blue color, the dress has a nice flow to it, and good Louboutins - there are many shoes of the designer which I just hate, but not these.
It's great that Madeleine didn't fall into the regular trap for Royals to try 'extra hard' when attending fashion-related events and achieving to look outlandish.
This is quite perfect for the occasion.

I really like this dress. Midnight blue is a beautiful color for Madeleine. It worked well with her complexion. I liked the pleated detail on the top, and the skirt flowed in very flattering way. She looked very elegant and feminine.

I give this a big thumbs up too! A lot of what I say has already been said so I'll be brief but: I loved the colour, and the tights, the cut was very flattering too. Her simple hair complemented the lines of the dress nicely, and the heels were elegent without looking like they were killing her!
The dress has great potential for recycling and wearing in summer with strappy sandals and looking great as well as different (to today's 'look').

Was the outfit se wore in 2008 the same she wore during the visit of Henri and Maria Teresa of Luxembug some month ago?

I just really love the style of Madeline. She should give some fashion advice to some of the Crown Princess's. She always looks like a lady. I guess it doesn't hurt that she is stunning!!IMO

What is it with the swedish girls lately and their outfits. Very disappointing.
x

I like the color and the length of the outfit, but it is a bit too shapeless. It would have looked nicer if it was more form-fitting.

The short length is great for Madeleine, the coat is very nice, but the outfit would be improved a lot with a different dress - more tailored and in a different color (for example in the beige shade of purse and shoes) to produce a contrast.
White on white just looks shapeless indeed in such a wide cut.

The short length is great for Madeleine, the coat is very nice, but the outfit would be improved a lot with a different dress - more tailored and in a different color (for example in the beige shade of purse and shoes) to produce a contrast.
White on white just looks shapeless indeed in such a wide cut.

I agree. A beige dress would be better.

I do not like also the length of the dress

The outfit is too white, too short and too shapless and IMO makes he look fat. YUK IMO.

This could have been a really nice outfit if it had more shape. Because it is not very tailored it makes her look bigger than she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom