Princess Madeleine and Jonas Bergström, Current Events Part 1: Aug 2003 - June 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right Lena, Jonas isn't nearly as gorgeous as CARL PHILIP!!! I really think I need to move to Stockholm with men like that running around!!!

I apologize for my ignorance, but what is Jonas` backgound? Is he from decent family? How did he get to meet the princess?

julial  Posted: Jun 26th, 2004 - 9:41 pm

I apologize for my ignorance, but what is Jonas` backgound? Is he from decent family? How did he get to meet the princess?
He is from the upper-class / upper-crust of Swedish society.

As I remember, they started going out after a ski trip ... where they met?
- probability in chatting with her friends, something was arranged, is what I imagine.

http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=166710

Här gömmer sig Madeleine

Här är prinsessan Madeleines nya, skånska semesterparadis.
I sommarhuset på Bjärehalvön njuter hon av lugnet med pojkvännen Jonas Bergström.
Paret har badat, varit på cykelturer – och sett Eva Rydbergs sommarteater i Helsingborg.

picture

Last edited by a moderator:
The top Madeleine is wearing is nice in these pictures. But man, this girl needs to get out of the sun! How is it that someone so young does not know the hazards and health risks of so much exposure to sun? Someone Madeleine's age growing up would've been bombarded with messages about harmful UV rays, the importance of sunblock, and skin cancer yet Madeleine seems to not care or is ignorant of such matters.

no news... but the school started today so perhaps we´ll see some new pics of them soon!

and some gossip, a little old but still fun :)
A few weeks ago when Madeleine and Jonas visited his parents and stayed in their summer house in Skåne, they went to Båstad and spend a day at a spa, together with Lussan Gottlieb.
In between the different spa thretments Madeleine read the swedish girly-mag Hennes...
After the girls made a quick stop at the bank to get some cash and then they dined at the restaurant "Kattegatt". And later that night they went to see Gyllene tider in Halmstad

Thank you for the article (I haven´t seen it online) Yennie. So again a picture of Carl Philip´s "fashion role models" *coughing*. Isn´t this Jambo...Victoria´s dog (actually her father´s dog, but the dog is mostly at her apartment)? Why do we never see Victoria and Daniel together with the dog? Has Daniel´s troubles with him, is he jealous ;) And where are Victoria and Daniel. We see new pictures of Madeleine and Jonas, but nothing new from V & D!

Lena said:
Thank you for the article (I haven´t seen it online) Yennie.
I missed it at Aftonbladet to! They must have hidden it well :)
Luckily Ritva had it listed at her site.

I dont think Jambo is Victorias dog... It was more of a family dog, I think and since J & M are walking fanatics perhaps its better that they have the dog at their place.

some pictures from this past summer, Gyllene Tider´s concert in Halmstad in august

Attachments

• gtm.JPG
    gtm.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 588
  • gtm2.JPG
    gtm2.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 495
  • gtm3.JPG
    gtm3.JPG
    22 KB · Views: 469
  • gtm4.JPG
    gtm4.JPG
    28.4 KB · Views: 532
  • gtm5.JPG
    gtm5.JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 3,595
and some of Madeleine & Jonas shopping in Stockholm

Attachments

• mj1.JPG
    mj1.JPG
    26.7 KB · Views: 496
  • shop1.JPG
    shop1.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 3,615
  • shop3.JPG
    shop3.JPG
    27.4 KB · Views: 486
  • shop4.JPG
    shop4.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 477
  • tyuyt.JPG
    tyuyt.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 4,064
  • yuiuyi.JPG
    yuiuyi.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 4,164
  • yuytun.JPG
    yuytun.JPG
    20.1 KB · Views: 4,676
wow, thank you for those great Paparazzi-pics...and in one Jonas is even kissing Madeleine, I´m perplexed. The pictures don´t have watermarks, that´s unusual...what´s the source, Yennie?

27.10.2004:
Madeleine leaves her boyfriend Jonas Bergström's new apartment in Stockholm.

oh, talk about paparazzi photo! the photographer must have been in a bush or something... I feel a little sorry for Madeleine, but still I can´t help looking at the pics and buying the magazines....

Attachments

• lägenhet.JPG
    lägenhet.JPG
    10.4 KB · Views: 3,759
Last edited:
of the two .. who's the "higher maintenance" individual ?

I just saw some pics of Madeleine leaving Jonas apartment on November 1st. Looks like the paparazzis have learn where her house is and is standing there "on guard" 24/7... poor Madeleine.

I agree with you Yennie, it must be real tough to have a photographer outside the apartment all day long.

I saw a tv-show here in Sweden called "Dolce Vita". Anyone who saw it? However, it was about papparazzis in Sweden. They followed a papparazzi who only had one task; to take pictures of Madeleine. He even followed her in the car, it must be really annoying for her....

Yennie has watched it and has posted some screenshots:
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/showpost.php?p=138691&postcount=60

Yes, annoying and yes poor Madeleine, I agree with you. And we had this discussion before...but it´s not that those Paparazzo take those pictures for their own photo albums. But for us. Of course most Paparazzo could be friendlier and less annyoing. But let´s face it: then the pictures would be less interesting.

oopps i thought that Madeleine and her Jonas Lived together, didn't they?

No, Jonas and Madeleine aren´t officially living together. Madeleine has her own apartment in the royal mews and Jonas has one on Banergatan(?) thats the one Madeleine is leaving on the pictures above.
But my guess is that they are in fact living togehter and that Madeleines apartment is only a "cover-up".

You really think so? Thats an intersting theory, Yennie. I don't think I ever would have drawn that conclusion...it would make sense though, wouldn't it?

Britters said:
I don't think I ... would have drawn that conclusion.
you mean, they are using his apartment as a "cover" ? how does that make more sense ?

No I'm saying that I wouldn't have even thought about the fact that although they both have their own seperate apartments they are using only his...

Something I wonder...on stureplan.se (An online-mag, which reports about Stockholm´s in-clubs) Jonas Bergström is often mentioned. It seems he often goes partying alone. And I wonder why...any ideas?

In the review on Friday (last night):
-Jonas Bergström som kom utan sin kungliga flickvän.
-Jonas Bergström, who came without his Royal girlfriend (Jonas was guest in the in-club Köket)

Maybe he is a party stud :D. And Madeleine rather would prefer to stay at home for a romantic evening.

Attachments

• Kharma20050205.JPG
    Kharma20050205.JPG
    16.2 KB · Views: 3,884
  • Kharma200502052.JPG
    Kharma200502052.JPG
    11.3 KB · Views: 3,825
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom