Princess Madeleine and Chris O'Neill expecting their Second Child

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
On Monday Princess Madeleine had an engagement at the Svenska Ridsportförbundets jubileumsstiftelse and Madeleine didn't attend. Perhaps she had some problems with the pregnancy.

I thought she looked pregnant during the Nobel ceremony. Congrats to her and Chris. They're not fooling around.

Wow, I thought she looked pregnant in her first Nobel gown! LOL! Such fantastic news!!!

Wow!!! That was quick!!! Totally unexpected. Maybe she wants a big family or want to get done with having babies soon!!

It's great news nevertheless!! Congratulations to the couple, leonore and Borge the families

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

I now believe baby number 2 will be born in Sweden, since I believe she will make an effort to attend prince Carl Philips wedding.

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Wow! I completely didn't expect this! I was 99% sure that another Royal Couple's grandchild would be second child of Victoria and Daniel...

Congrats to Madeleine, Chris and Eleonore!
Congrats to King Carl Gustaf, Queen Silvia and Mrs. Eva O'Neill!:swedenflag::britflag2::usaflag::rose2::rose2::rose2::twohearts::fireworks::fireworks:

With this news, I am now wondering if Morning Sickness is what prevented her from attending her engagement the other day. It would make sense that they did not address it as they had not made the announcement quite yet.

The event on last Saturday was at 15.00, not in the morning.

Great news for Madeleine and Chris.
But the swedish royal court is really lousy with their PR.
First they publish the lovely video and photos about Estelle, Victoria and Daniel.
So they could have saved the pregnancy news to next Monday, why publish two good news on one day?

Congratulations to the couple.

Mbruno, acording to the official announcement the birth is expected to take place in the summer of 2015.

The event on last Saturday was at 15.00, not in the morning.

Great news for Madeleine and Chris.
But the swedish royal court is really lousy with their PR.
First they publish the lovely video and photos about Estelle, Victoria and Daniel.
So they could have saved the pregnancy news to next Monday, why publish two good news on one day?

"Morning Sickness" is not always in the morning.:flowers: I experienced it with both of my children in the late afternoon.

:flowers: Such lovely news. Congratulations to Madeleine and Chris. 2015 should be an exciting year for the Swedish Royal Family.

Congrats`! That was quick - but on the other hand; my sister and I are just 1year and 3 weeks apart.

To bad Victoria seems to miss out on a second child; I hoped that she would be the lucky Lady.

Wow I'm shocked! But congratulations all the same!

"Morning Sickness" is not always in the morning.:flowers: I experienced it with both of my children in the late afternoon.

Exactly my thinking. I don't dare compare it to Duchess of Cambridge but I will bring up the fact that morning sickness can last all day and be worse for some.

I had my morning sickness when I had stayed in my bed. It was only then possible for me to sleep when I was sitting. This was a very terrible time for me. But nonetheless I am so proud to have my son.

I had no mornings sickness with my first one....I had about 3 or 4 days with my second...and my third I had night sickness that lasted about a month.

My daughter (who is due NOW) spent the first 4 or 5 months feeling miserable most of the time. After the 4th or 5th month she has been fine.

Great news for Chris and Madeleine...maybe they want a larger family and see no point in putting it off.

LaRae

Since most of the times the royals are around the 12-week-mark when they announce their pregnancies I expect Madeleine is due in the early days of July. I myself am in the 12th week of pregnancy right now and am due at 7h July 2015. So I think we will see a very pregnant Madeleine at the wedding of Carl Philip and Sofia.

Why would she need an excuse to skip the wedding . I think she loves her brother and would want to be at his wedding.

The royal family has gathered to Royal Mews to celebrate the news. Expressen met the king and queen today when they arrived, video
"We are very happy", said the queen.
Also Carl Philip has been seen arriving with some presents.
Margareta Thorgren said to Expressen: "The whole royal family, and even Chris O'Neill's family have expressed that they are happy and this has been taken very positively. The family has known about the news for a short time".
Madeleine was seen today shopping at Östermalm with a friend.
Expressen has also called to princess Birgitta to Mallorca, who thinks that the news are delightful and perfect.
Silvia om barnlyckan ”Vi är väldigt glada” Nyheter Expressen

Congratulations to the couple. :)

Makes me wonder if she will attend as perhaps she wants this baby to be born in the USA again and by the time the wedding comes she will be quite far gone, thus unlikely she will be allowed to fly to Sweden.

The royal family has gathered to Royal Mews to celebrate the news. Expressen met the king and queen today when they arrived, video
"We are very happy", said the queen.
Silvia om barnlyckan ”Vi är väldigt glada” Nyheter Expressen

Surely they are very pleased, however they did not look so keen to have a long conversation about it!! " glad but short" We can understand them, they probably fear some questions about a baby for Victoria and Daniel..

There is a lot of speculation surrounding the future birth of baby number two, it is far too early to know which country he/she will be born in. Madeleine and Chris probably have not even decided themselves yet. I seriously doubt that Madeleine would use her pregnancy, as an excuse to get out of going to Carl Philip and Sofia's wedding. I feel Madeleine would attend the wedding, only if there was a good reason not to.

Last edited:
Surely they are very pleased, however they did not look so keen to have a long conversation about it!! " glad but short" We can understand them, they probably fear some questions about a baby for Victoria and Daniel..

I feel sorry for PV. I would be very surprised if she and her husband didn't want a sibling for Estelle and although I'm sure she's happy for her sister the speed of the two pregnancies must be galling for her. I really do hope that she and PD have a happy announcement to make in the near future.

There's nothing to say that Victoria and daniel are desperate for another child, I do think the way some people jump to that conclusion is rather unfair. Apparently the news was announced as Maddie has an engagement this weekend and there was already speculation she was pregnant.

There is a lot of speculation surrounding the future birth of baby number two, it is far too early to know which country he/she will be born in. Madeleine and Chris probably have not even decided themselves yet. As for Madeleine using her second pregnancy, as an excuse to get out of going to Carl Philip and Emma's wedding I seriously doubt that she would do that. I think she would want to go regardless of whether she likes Sofia or not. I feel Madeleine would only not attend, if it was because of her pregnancy being so far in the late stage or she had just given birth.

omg, what a typo! lol

It's going to be interesting to see what she chooses to do. I think, with her being so close to CP and the "confirmation" that they plan to move to Sweden in the future, we'll see Maddie give birth in Sweden.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom