Princess Märtha Louise's Fashion and Style Part 2: October 2012 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That’s a nice surprise! And knowing it now, it does indeed look more like a Queen Sonja than a Märtha Louise design..;)

Princess Märtha Louise this evening:

** Full view **

I love the purple gown. It's very beautiful and regal.

I like the red dress on Princess Martha Louise very much. I was surprised it was once worn by her mom even more surprised that the length worked out fine for both of them. I have noticed that the Princess has been participating more in royal activities. I looked for another thread on the Princess but could not find one. Sorry.

That’s a nice surprise! And knowing it now, it does indeed look more like a Queen Sonja than a Märtha Louise design..;)

Princess Märtha Louise this evening:

** Full view **
I think Märtha Louise wore the same gown for Madeleine's Wedding 2013
https://i.pinimg.com/564x/bd/d0/a5/bdd0a563a74f8a973eaa7370c2ab187b.jpg

Better pictures of Märtha Louise. She is wearing the same dress she wore for Madeleines wedding 2013. I cant remember the designer.. Its nice to see her with the Amethyst, my guess.. https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...in-the-royal-picture-id1236463288?s=2048x2048
https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...s-mettemarit-picture-id1236463568?s=2048x2048

Last edited by a moderator:
Lovely to see Princess Martha -Louise, she looking so well, loved the Red dress especially on her .

I don't know what ML was thinking, but I do wish she hadn't thought it.

Along with her mother's lovely looks, she seems to have fully inherited Sonja's "every once in a while I'll wear an outfit from the realm of drugs" gene. :confused:

Princess Märtha Louise attended TEDxWaterStreet: REIMAGINE 22 Hosted By Terrence J at iPic Theater in New York City:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Märtha Louise at the official dinner for the Norwegian Olympians and Paralympians in Beijing, at the Royal Palace, this evening, May 12:

** Pic **

Princess Märtha Louise looks really lovely this evening!

Princess Märtha Louise on her engagement photo released today:

** Pic **

I do like the dress on Queen Sonja a lot better. I also like the darker blue version that the picture shows. It is a different style dress. I don't dislike or like it…it is just not a favorite.

I like her pink dress but the blue-striped one doesn't work that well for her body.

Märtha Louise hosted "Sommerfest fra Telemark", a live TV-program shown yesterday evening at TV2, with the Paralympic champion Birgit Skarstein. She looked very lovely in this summery dress.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Märtha Louise was a guest at the podcast of Jan Thomas earlier this week.

Märtha Louise at the rehearsal of "Sommerfest fra Telemark" on 24th June.

Last edited by a moderator:
Princess Märtha Louise in pink opened the Norwegian Association of the Blind and Partially Sighted's new Guide Dogs' Centre in Ås today, September 7:

** gallery **

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom