Princess Märtha Louise & Family General News and Information: 2003 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That is quite some photo (or painting?) of the couple behind ML when she's sitting on the white sofa.

That is a lovely blue on her.

Princess Märtha Louise cancels her plans to move to the US

Princess Märtha Louise has revealed her plans to move to the United States have been put on hold. She made the announcement in an interview with Norway’s state TV channel, NRK, marking her 50th birthday on September 22nd.

https://royalcentral.co.uk/europe/n...e-cancels-her-plans-to-move-to-the-us-166033/

A full interview:
https://www.nrk.no/norge/prinsesse-..._-_-na-kan-jeg-takle-hva-som-helst-1.15660870

Thank you for posting the interview. I believe "put on hold" would be the preferred translation, as she said only that she does not plan to move immediately due to the pandemic.

If I understand the interview correctly, the princess mentions that for her daughters, becoming public figures (as an artist and an influencer respectively) is a completely different situation and far less of a burden on them than it was for herself because her daughters are free to choose when and how they present themselves publicly. While there are of course differences between their situations, I was under the impression that in recent years she had nearly as much freedom as her daughters have.

:previous: That's also how I would translate it.
No immediate plans, but still a door open for moving.

- So she and Durek might suddenly surprise us by announcing their wedding. ;)

she looks lovely, Happy and well :)

"Nice interesting meeting in Dubai with:
H.R.H Princess Märtha Louise of Norway, H.R.H Prince Michael de Yougoslavia, T. I.R.H Archduke & Archduchess Sándor & Herta Margarete von Habsburg."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU4uWeDo7T3/

Princess Martha Louise talk with Tessy Antony de Nassau

Thank you for posting the interview link; which I will watch with interest.

If anyone who watches the interview could write a summary, even a brief one, that would be appreciated.

I don't have the fortitude to watch the whole thing, but it's interesting that ML has a very Americanized accent, quite different than her brother, who went to school at Berkeley!

I wonder if that's Verrett's influence or if she's always had it.

I don't have the fortitude to watch the whole thing, but it's interesting that ML has a very Americanized accent, quite different than her brother, who went to school at Berkeley!

I wonder if that's Verrett's influence or if she's always had it.

She always had an American accent.

I watched half the video.

Her very American accent always takes me by surprised. Her pitch and tone is as expected.

If there was any doubt that she and Durek belong together- this video cleared it up. She is still talking about angels, energies, and being a "highly sensitive" individual. No "normal" person could be with her-so she attracted someone with a similar energy in the form of Durek.

Crazy. However it all makes sense

Martha Louise looks as if she was lounging around in a jumper at home, didn’t bother to change it but just threw on one of her daughters’ fancy dress tulle skirts over the top and sailed out the door! .

Märtha Louise presented the new supply of H É S T sweaters and the new offices of H É S T yesterday:

** Pic ** Video ** Video 2 **

Svensk Damtidning writes about the interview in Tara
- I get a lot of hatred, but I always get it, even when I behave very "properly", so I have decided that it is best if I am just myself, then I feel good anyway. The criticism must only come, Märtha Louise says to magazine Tara.
But despite the fact that many oppose her controversial choices, there are also many who appreciate her courage to go her own way. Märtha Louise, for example, is the only royalty to use the TikTok app.
- Durek and I have released a couple of TikTok videos where we joke a lot, then many think I ended up at the bottom. Why are we considered rubbish just because we dare to be playful, because we have fun? But I do not care, I am happy to help break some barriers to be able to make a bigger room for all of us, she says.
Märtha Louise does not allow herself to be influenced by popular opinions about her relationship with Durek. Rather the opposite. In the future, she sees a wedding take place.
- However, no "shock wedding", says the princess.
Prinsessan Märtha Louises kontroversiella val _*Svensk Dam

I feel bad for her and angry at her at the same time. We know she's never liked being a princess, but she's not truly self-confident enough to live her life without caring what people think and drawing attention to herself, and somehow she never seems to consider how what she does might affect the parents she loves or her children, let alone the brother to whom she's still reasonably close.

Back
Top Bottom