Princess Máxima, Current Events 7 (October 2009 - April 2013)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyones knows where do they go for vacation this summer?

The August 24 event was added today, so I'm innocent as to that little mistake :D

The August 24 event was added today, so I'm innocent as to that little mistake :D

I know,you have innocence written all over you....:D.never mind,it wasn´t a mistake,but sometimes engagements pop-up as
they happen or just happened.

As to functions at a close date,I expect members of the Family to be in attendance at the funeral of uncle Carlos Hugo next week.
We might see that Princess Máxima will be there as well as will other members of the RF.

I know,you have innocence written all over you....:D.never mind,it wasn´t a mistake,but sometimes engagements pop-up as
they happen or just happened.

As to functions at a close date,I expect members of the Family to be in attendance at the funeral of uncle Carlos Hugo next week.
We might see that Princess Máxima will be there as well as will other members of the RF.
Hope she wears a big hat.

i thought some people may want to know that princess maxima's wedding tiara is being displayed at the expo shanghai 2010. i was there some days ago and had the pleasant surprise of finding it! it is there to show the netherland's history of diamond cutting and a beauty to see live, in case you are in shanghai and visit the expo!

how did it finish in shangai?, may be is a copy?

i thought some people may want to know that princess maxima's wedding tiara is being displayed at the expo shanghai 2010. i was there some days ago and had the pleasant surprise of finding it! it is there to show the netherland's history of diamond cutting and a beauty to see live, in case you are in shanghai and visit the expo!

It's not a copy but is on display since the opening at the Dutch Pavillion of the World Expo by Alexander and Máxima in may.

Princess Maxima at the start of the Schoenmaatjes (shoe buddies) action of
Edukand at the Bavinckschool in Den Haag, September 9, 2010. Shoe buddies
is an action involving children in the Netherlands to fill a shoebox with toys
and school supplies for children in developing countries.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** ppe gallery **

Maxmia looks fantastic! She is definitely one of my favorite Princesses.

Also, what a great program. The start of school back used to be a fun occassion (okay maybe just for the parents) but its such a pressure situation for children who live on limited means.

The Princess will open the "Vorstelijk Complex" (" Royal Complex" ) in the Zuilen neighbourhood,Utrecht this afternoon.The complex houses ZIMEHC,the house for amateur art,a care organisation and a restaurant named the Colour Kitchen.The complex consists of two monumental former schools which are connected by a newly build theater.

Last edited:
They have, but even the best parents can helplessly be confronted with
a teenager who suddenly changes her or his plans and ideas for the future.
So it's good to have such supporting projects.

Two nice pics without watermarks and the ppe gallery from today:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery **

The Princess will attend the opening of the new MaDi venue,the organisation for social services in Amsterdam / Diemen this afternoon.

Princess Maxima attended the opening of the 18th national Food Congres at
the Kurhaus te Scheveningen, September 3, 2010. The two-day conference
is held annually for senior managers in the food industry.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** ppe gallery ** belga gallery **

One wonders where she does her shopping ;). Since she came back from holidays one outfit is only worse than the other. At least she is worm in this one, as it is starting to get cold and it is a very rainy day.

Website of the event: Wereldvoedseldag 2010

HRH Princess Máxima will open the Youth Opera House " the Veerensmederij" of the Holland Opera Company at Amersfoort today october 2nd.

Princess Máxima will attend the Edison Pop 2010 Awards at the Beurs -WTC Rotterdam today.
The Edison Award is for music of exceptionel quality and it is the 50th anniversary of the Award.

Thank you so much for sharing your pictures fanvanmaxima!:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom