Princess Haya's current events 5: November 2010 -2022

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Humm...i wonder whose cup of wine was that...:whistling: As far as i know a "good muslim" woman does NOT drink alcohol. To be exact muslims in general are not allowed to drink alcohol.:D

well yes it’s weird , because the cup of wine exactly infront of her BUT I don’t think that cup for her it’s not possible , it’s must be for someone else , if prince i meant man possible but lady NO , just i guess .

Humm...i wonder whose cup of wine was that...:whistling: As far as i know a "good muslim" woman does NOT drink alcohol. To be exact muslims in general are not allowed to drink alcohol.:D

;) First: You do not know what substances are in the glasses. On the other hand: If you look closely at the picture and the arrangement of the glasses, then you'll find that the wine glass is left. Normally, it would still be right. Means: The owner of the glass is the man to the left of Haya. Haya obviously drinking water (the glass right of her).;)

Last edited:
Are you making an inference or an accusation?

Let's take a minute to partially deconstruct this scene... the subject photo

There are glassess with various liquids on the table. They could be water, or vodka, or gin, or tomato juice, or a full strength bloody mary, or a cocktail, or beetroot juice, or a wine, or a non-alcoholic beverage, or none of these. What does each glass contain? We don't know.
To which person or persons does each glass belong? We don't know.
Who, if anyone, has taken a drink from one or more of the glasses? We don't know.
Why are Princess Haya and the man behind her holding each other's hands? We don't know.
Why is the mauve tie worn by the man on the left crumpled and askew? We don't know.

There are enough unknown elements here to construct or conjure even the wildest and most damning tale, if one was so inclined.

So, what do we know? One fact at least: wine glasses are placed on the right-hand side of a person seated at table. In the photograph, what may be wine is on Princess Haya's left.

The object lesson: don't jump to conclusions; don't moralise in order to gleefully disparage; don't introduce irrelevant comments about "good muslim women" when the obvious intent is to infer the opposite; don't resort to all-capitals as it's heavy-handed; and don't construct an argument by prefacing it with the qualified "as far as I know..." and following it with the very definite "to be exact..." as the manipulation is very unsubtle. Lastly, the use of a 'doubting whistling' smilie and a 'knowing grin' smilie in the context of an attempted hatchet-job give the game away immediately.

Thanks Warren ! apart from all what was said I liked haya 's look and dress

I know that, Some members in jordanian royal family drink alcohol but these "Some" don't include Princess Haya. Becuase King Hussein didn't raise his children on this even though they will travel too much but that don't mean they give up aspects of their religion. :flowers:
Are you making an inference or an accusation?....
I agree with you Warren, from first till last word. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I know that, Some members in jordanian royal family drink alcohol but these "Some" don't include Princess Haya. Becuase King Hussein didn't raise his children on this even though they will travel too much but that don't mean they give up aspects of their religion. :flowers:

i don't know about the party which they don't drink
but there is a video show king Abdullah, Rania and Hamzah
drink a toast on an official visit

sana said:

Is it really important to know, who,what, when and where like to drink ???? The responsibility rests with each self.

Last edited:

Some people when attending certain occasions especially if it was held in a western country or so, ask for something that resembles an alcoholic drink so they don't feel pressured to actually have a drink

the wine in the table is not neccessary belong to Princess Haya.
I just don't the big deal here.

Some people when attending certain occasions especially if it was held in a western country or so, ask for something that resembles an alcoholic drink so they don't feel pressured to actually have a drink

the muslims the not forced to drink even if it a western country and someone ask them to drink

thank you

wonderful photos salma thankyou for sharing them princess haya looks wonderful

great to see them both together ; I think it is the first time

-HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein marks UN World Humanitarian Day [link]

-The King and Queen of Sweden with the FEI President HRH Princess Haya after an amazing end to the London 2012 Olympic equestrian events [Photo]

-Princess Haya Bin Al Hussein, Princess Anna y Zarah Phillips (Olympic Games 2012) [Photo]

Nice pictures and link , very lovely and beautiful smile as always the one with princess Anna & Zara . thanks for sharing .

she looks wonderful it nice to see her at the Olympic games again:flowers:

Here's my theory... the man sitting on her left is right handed as he wears his watch of his left hand. it belongs to him, and the pinkish drink belongs to her. :) to much watching CSI i think :lol:

I must say that its great to see her back. She looks really good and that is such a good color on her. She quite looks like her mum in that picture. I wish wam would publish more pictures of events.

She has not been many events in Dubai this year. It´s nice see her again

another pic :
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
and
Princess Haya Al Hussein join Davos Sports Forum as keynote speaker and Honorary Committee member

HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein awarded WFP's Humanitarian Leadership Award
WAM | Emirates News Agency

pic
https://twitter.com/i/#!/Bayer4Crops/media/slideshow?url=pic.twitter.com/EmqMgJjw

princess haya today gala dinner for world energy forum , small pic :

https://twitter.com/S_Tosounidou/status/260427896064208896/photo/1

the opening speech

https://twitter.com/WEFDUBAI_2012/status/260611595942629376/photo/1/large
http://gulfnews.com/business/economy/princess-haya-urges-the-empowerment-of-women-1.1093102

i like that Princess Haya is involved with a numbers of issues that's nice.
i would liked that some of ME first ladies attended this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom