Princess Firyal: News and Pictures

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
anybody know what happen in the law case between the princess and her boyfriend's sons.

thanks for the link Little_star:flowers:
sound like these intersting/longTV series:lol:
I also wander what her children and the king Abdullah(as she still Jordan princess)think about that.

You know what they say, "truth is stranger than fiction." Sounds like a made for TV movie to me too!

Princess Fiyral in Public After Lionel Pincus's Death

Go to Patrick McMullan.com...... 2 more recent photos of Fiyral in black after Pincus's death but more upbeat!

Thank you for the photo. Firyal looks as elegant as always.

Who is the person with it??

Is it easy to have come up with a person in public??

Princess Firyal in Valentino's Movie

In last year's film/documentary of the designer Valentino..called "Valentino the last Emperor" you can see a few seconds of Princess Firyal at a party that he throws at his mansion (one of his many homes) outside of Paris.

It shows her getting out of a limosine and the camera stops on her for a few seconds at the party while she is talking to the well known interior designer Jacques Grange. As usual, she is one of the the most elegant women at the party..hair style, major necklace and dress.

In addition, at the party you see Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, and Farah Diba Iran.

PRINCESSE Firyal of Jordan - PRESENTATION IN AVANT PREMIERE DU NOUVEAU Musee des Arts Decoratifs SUIVI D'UN DINER DE GALA DONNE AU PROFIT des Arts Decoratifs OPENING OF THE NEW MUSEUM OF ARTS IN PARIS Decoratifs FOLLOWED BY A DINNER GALA TO BENEFIT Arts Decoratifs 2006.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2hzpp3t.jpg

I heard that she ran away with someone and after divorce she was not allowed to see her sons

Really .. do u know who is that man ?

The Greek shipping magnate and art collector Stavros Niarchos (1909-1996), a self-made businessman of immense wealth.
She was born in 1945.

PRINCESSE Firyal of Jordan - PRESENTATION IN AVANT PREMIERE DU NOUVEAU Musee des Arts Decoratifs SUIVI D'UN DINER DE GALA DONNE AU PROFIT des Arts Decoratifs OPENING OF THE NEW MUSEUM OF ARTS IN PARIS Decoratifs FOLLOWED BY A DINNER GALA TO BENEFIT Arts Decoratifs 2006.
http://i46.tinypic.com/2hzpp3t.jpg

This is old event (september 2006). Xavi is normal you see her more younger.

yes .. with Talal and his family .. what about Ghazi :)

You are welcome, reeda
I remember pictures of her with both her sons. She could restore her relationship with her (then grown-up) children.
The divorce was in 1978 when Talal was 13 and Ghazi 12.

her visits to Jordan are new like the pics with her grandsons ; she did not appear in the 90's or before .
I feel she has more relation with Talal than Ghazi .

Back
Top Bottom