Princess Eugenie of York Current Events 5: October 2008-April 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This doesn't look like an organized photo-op to me. I looks like a paparrazi shot. :ermm:

that is great for eugenie, i'm sure she will enjoy her time at university. she seems really down to earth in her choices! i wonder if the photo opportunity was organized so that she will get some peace to start university like any other student?

Yes, they are illegal in the UK.

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me what raves are? Thanks in advance...

Apparently some raves are legal, but they seem to be few and far between.
Raves encompass many genres of music from Old Skool, Rave, Drum n Bass, Hardcore, Happy Hardcore, Techno, House, Trance & all the other sub genres that have multiplied. Most of all though Rave is a state of mind
Rave.org.uk - Rave Articles & Old Skool Dance forum

The laws passed by local authorities have on the whole stopped these event, but a few call themselves raves but are just glorified fee paying parties, hence Eugenies visit to the Liquid Nation nightclub.

Would someone be so kind as to explain to me what raves are? Thanks in advance...

Raves are giant parties, usually held in large open spaces like a loft or warehouse, where techo/electronic/ambient music is played and everyone jumps and dances around wearing glowsticks. The rave scene is also how ecstasy ("X") became a popular pharmaceutical amongst the younger crowd.

Personally I like the music but I've never been to one. Don't plan on ever going to one, either. Not my scene.

Oh dear. It doesn't sound very royal-like, does it.... Thank you for the info, Sky. And also, Sister Morphine. :flowers:

Pics 2.11.2009

Princess Eugenie leaving the Bungalow 8 Club, London,
Britain - 02 Nov 2009 - I think she's already wearing
the red flower of remembrance.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Thanks Skydragon :) For me November was poppy time,
but I never knew when exactly people start to wear it..

Today Princess Eugenie joined the Queen the Duke of Edinburgh
during a visit to the Great North Museum in Newcastle as part
of the couple's visit to Tyne and Wear.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** More pics can be found here **

What a beautiful coat- this is the most tailored and conservative look I've seen on P Eugenie- its good to see her with HM her Grandmother!

What a beautiful coat- this is the most tailored and conservative look I've seen on P Eugenie- its good to see her with HM her Grandmother!

Hmm...an introduction to royal duties? :)

I think Eugenie looks great, and it is really nice to see her with the Queen. If she is going to get practice in royal duties, I think having her accompany her grandparents is one of the best ways to do it. I approve!:flowers:

Hmm...an introduction to royal duties? :)

The same question came to my mind. It's great to see Eugenie with her grandparents and I agree that she looked fine. :flowers:

This was a great opportunity for them to have Eugenie join them, because it's close to where she's going to school. I agree that Eugenie looks very princess-ly.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I do think that Beatrice and Eugenie will increasingly do engagements with their grandparents, father and possibly aunt and uncles as preparation for supporting royal roles during the reign of their uncle Charles and cousin William.

I'm glad she did this event with her grandparents. I wish she would have worn some form of hat though. :)

The York girls are spoiling us this week. First Bea's trendy pretty dress and now this lovely jacket from Eugenie. Finally something that shoes off her figure. I just wish she would do something with her hair or at least wear a hat. I loved seeing her with the Queen, I hope this becomes a regular occurrence.

It appears that Eugenie has improved her dress sense, but... Beatrice? Which pretty trendy dress are you referring to, Prince Johnny? Hopefully not the little white ballerina one....

No, it's a gold one. You can find it over on the Beatrice thread, likely.:)

It appears that Eugenie has improved her dress sense, but... Beatrice? Which pretty trendy dress are you referring to, Prince Johnny? Hopefully not the little white ballerina one....

Ah. I saw it on her thread.... the sparkly gold one with her boyfriend, Dave by her side. Thank you, Mermaid. I wasn't sure which one.... :)

Eugenie looks very smart in those photos. Good practice for a future role supporting her relatives.

She looks very elegant and very much the princess.

The Princess, 19, who is sixth in line to the throne and a fresher at Newcastle University, had provided her guards with the route she planned to take on her night out but managed to lose them half way through.
She was forced to approach a regular policeman, who she reportedly told: "I'm Princess Eugenie and I've lost my security.

Princess Eugenie loses Royal Protection security guards during night out in Newcastle - Telegraph

Just goes to show they weren't needed in the first place!

At least she didn't try and loose them, thats an added bonus. :)
They should really know the roads around newcastle seeing as that is where she is going to be spending most of her time now. :flowers:

she looks fine except for the shoes with the gold buckles, they are a bit too old-ladyish for me.
Today Princess Eugenie joined the Queen the Duke of Edinburgh during a visit to the Great North Museum in Newcastle as part of the couple's visit to Tyne and Wear. ** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom