Princess Charlene and Prince Albert Expect Twins in 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This month they will be here already!

I'm not going to post on this thread util the babies are born... :flowers: It just drive me crazy and everytime I see a new post I think the birth has happened and then I end up being disapointed:bang: :lol:

I'm not going to post on this thread util the babies are born... :flowers: It just drive me crazy and everytime I see a new post I think the birth has happened and then I end up being disapointed:bang: :lol:

Hey, I heard on Twitter she went to the hospital... is that true.... :p

Perhaps twitter spoke about the false Rumor of saturday when a commentator of a match of Rugby said in live before the beginning of a the mach that Charlene was about to be delivered ,it was untrue .

Last edited by a moderator:
Prince Albert is at Dakar Senegal at the moment, for a conférence de la Francophonie so I don't think that the birth of the twins is that imminent.

I still bet on a date around or after Christmas.
The twins are firstborns and at the moment, firstborns tend to come on time or even later.

In general a child is born a terme when it is born between three weeks before due day and two weeks after due day. Just heard about a twinpregnancy of 41 1/2 weeks (10 days after due day)

Last edited:
All of you posters getting jitters coming here to see if the twins have been born should just relax...less than 10 seconds after the official announcement from the Palais Princier the Mods will have a new thread welcoming the newborn _____, Marquis des Baux and ____, Comte or Comtesse de Carlades. You won't have to keep peeping in here!:p;)

Prince Albert was the last week end at the Senegal but he was present at the gala of fightaids near Stéphanie at Monaco.

being nurse during 20 years in a maternity , I can say you that the terme of twins are around 38 week and 39 weeks , if the women expecting wins did not give birth naturally to the babies , the doctors initiated the births because placentas of the babies age more and the babies are no more fed, they are in danger. after the 39 weeks, there are big risks for babies and also for the mother.
41 week is the terme of a singleton child and even if he is not born at this date, the doctors initiats the birth because it is also very dangerious for him.

This morning, there was an interview of princess Stéphanie about her fight against the Sida at the end the interviewer asked her if she knew the genders of the babies of her brother, she said no, the important thing was they are healthy and that the births is at any moment and she jokked , she said they will perhaps born when there will be the next full moon. the old persons believe that there are births when there is a full moon.

Madiba passed away on December 5, since P Charlene had a special relationship with Madiba, won't it be amazing if her twins were born on this day?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

I think the presentation may be on the 14th December... I remember that the princely family gives away gifts to the children in that period... It would be fun!

In lack of news, go ahead with speculation:lol: I bet the babies will arrive when Albert will be attending Queen Fabiola's funeral...:eek:

Yes, Martycharmed, they may arrive when Albert will be attending Queen Fabioal's funeral.

I read the thread when the little danish twins were born, and i read that the doctors said after the birth that the official due birth of prince Vincent and princess Josephene was at the end of january 2011 and they arrived on january 8th.

An article of Gala who writtes about the future titles of the twins, first child marquis or marquise des Baux, the second child comte or comtesse de carladès
Titles that princes of Monaco wore in the past.

Quels titres porteÂ*ront les jumeaux d’AlÂ*bert et CharÂ*lène de Monaco? - Gala

Everyone was sure the twins would arrive earlier but I still think end of week or even the next one

Uhm well yes this is old: it was already posted

Call me mad but I still think the birth is scheduled

:previous: I think the same. But when I suggested as much last week I was accused of wanting to subvert "mother nature.:cool::lol: I guess we will just have to see.

Yes, Martycharmed, they may arrive when Albert will be attending Queen Fabioal's funeral.

I read the thread when the little danish twins were born, and i read that the doctors said after the birth that the official due birth of prince Vincent and princess Josephene was at the end of january 2011 and they arrived on january 8th.

Oh, please don't let that happen! Poor Charlene, poor Albert!:ohmy:

:previous: I think the same. But when I suggested as much last week I was accused of wanting to subvert "mother nature.:cool::lol: I guess we will just have to see.

Each pregnancy is different and we don't know if Charlene's pregnancy is that good... She could have a risky one.... Plus it's twins... So I don't see how a c-section could be considered something wrong... As long as the babies and mom are in health... I don't think doctors and all the medical staff in Monaco let this be "by chance" or "when it happens":flowers:

Oh, please don't let that happen! Poor Charlene, poor Albert!:ohmy:

That would be unfortunate if Albert wasn't able to be there and I'm sure very disappointing for the dad. Frightening for the mum if she is without her partner for the birth of a child/children. Edward wasn't there with Sophie for Louise and she was apparently traumatised (for other reasons including the situation surrounding Louise's birth) that she was alone. Of course she had her security staff and wasn't alone per se, but its obviously not the same thing.

I suspect the twins will be born next week sometime via c section. Exciting times for Monaco.

They took very good care of the future mother.
Plenty of rest.
My guess: they will come à terme, between 24th and 27th of December and it will be two girls

Caroline can easily go in Albert's place to the funeral.

I agree, FoM, she has represented her brother abroad quite ably in the past.

I think PC is scheduled for a c-section and that it will be at the end of this week. The Princess will need a few days to recover before the official presentation of the children if it is a c-section and I don't think they will want all of this to spill over into the following week when most people will be pre-occupied with Christmas festivities. I also agree that Caroline can go to Belgium if needs be and I am sure that the Belgian Royal Family would be fine with that considering the circumstances. All in all it's the most exciting thing to happen in Monaco in decades IMO and I can't wait. Albert was given the Order of Grimaldi when he was born and wore the tiny sash at his official presentation. It will be interesting to see it both twins will get this too or just the heir. Oh the suspense!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I am so much looking forward to these twins after the sadness of these past few days. Can't wait!:)

Yes, the excitement is certainly mounting! I really hope P Albert will be present for the birth of his children, as this is an occasion of huge historical significance. I agree that P Caroline can represent him at the funeral of Q Fabiola, if needs be. Let's hope it will all work out well and we pray for the safe delivery of the twins and the health of their mother.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

This little twins has decided to make us wait ,
Yes, Albert may send Princess Caroline to attend the funeral of Queen Fabiola. if he cannot be present humself to these funeral. if Charlene is in labor.

I was just about to post it! It says that she is gone into labour right? This is a reply:
M'dameNinie ‏@MdameNinie 2 h2 ore fa @MEWJ79 on attend les coups de canon désormais
263a.png
1f44d.png

It may be a false Rumor or a joke, wait and see , I think that the medias called the palace and we will know if this Rumor is denied by the palace

Of course Charlene may give birth at anytime now.

I don't understand why the palace is not going to say if she is in labour or not... All other "royal" countries do it...If she went to the hospital yesterday Albert was at the match...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom