Princess Caroline & Family - Summer Vacation 2008 - 2016

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
seems Caroline chose to recover from the 'ernst thing' by surrounding herself with lots of people. but she's uniquely resiliant woman. I love it how she brings everyone together and spreads this happy mood.

And the fat-old guy in red loafers is her new partner?

Found it - the Vajoliroja. ;) :flowers:
Vajoliroja ? V7LC5 ? position and weather
Vajoliroja - Type of ship: Pleasure Craft - Callsign: V7LC5 - vesseltracker.com
There was a guy who gave Caroline a kiss on the cheek who the paps seem to have paid special attention to. He reminded me of Vincent actually (though he's not Vincent, I'm just saying he reminded me of him).
Anyway, Alex and Alice were also at the Mexican party. ;) And the guy who kissed Caroline. :ROFLMAO:
Apologies for the strange formatting of my post - it's three merged together. :lol: ;)

YES !!! YOU FIND WHAT WHERE NECESSARY, CONGRATULATONS !!!:lol:

Here are some additions to the pics from last week, they are all dated
August 19, but it could be that they were taken around that date, as
there are various things happening, the mentioned party, the pics from
Thecia's link and a shopping tour.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Hey IceFlower it lokes like in this pics `` the rabin ´´ it shows itselft, now. :lol:

And there is the `` rabins family ´´ the father (well shave by the way) and is magnificent, and serious mother; :lol: dont forget is successful TopModel sister, in is best style life ... :lol:

The Dellal family rent for a few days this vessel, who whose used by Johnny Depp last summer ... :whistling: in Cannes.

(Be careful because this pics are not from 19 this month)

btw these ppl are carbohydrates monsters :lol::ROFLMAO:
And protein/calcium/fat, if my assumption of the topping being cheese (or dairy of some kind) is correct. But yes, that is a big load of bread. Probably to mop up the mojitos and margaritas. Rum is dangerous in the heat. :ROFLMAO:
And I'm not sure the guy in the red loafers is the same kiss on the cheek guy. They have different hair :ermm: (so scientific :lol:) The guy in the weird polka dot short things looks like the same one though. ;)

Ooh, guess what I just found? (I sound so childish :ROFLMAO:) X17Online has a gallery of 105 pics for you to peruse at your (possibly extensive) leisure. :flowers: I notice it also rather handily has a photo of the yacht name. It would have been nice to have that before! :ROFLMAO:
(for the more conservative ones among you, please be warned that Alice is topless in some of these photos but there are very few photos. The number of non-offensive pics greatly out-numbers the ones that are offensive. However I'm just forewarning you, so that you don't get angry at me)
X17 Galleries - A Royal Party In Italy

What are you expecting? From a girl who is the daughter of a lady who worked for 30 years ago, on night clubs in the Shaftesbury neighborhood, in London for a living!

What are you expecting from the Dellal family?
Does anyone know the origin of this Dellal family?
look at the difference between the families of Casiraghi, and the Tatiana Santo; their businesses are there for everyone, and their profits too,
its heritage, it is public knowledge.
And from the Dellal family?
Has a fake life Style, and are investing still left to them, in a hypothetical marriage with the only daughter of Caroline, to win the Euromillions.
They rent boats, penthouse, contryhouses, galerias, cars; to try to imitate the rich life of Casiraghis or Santo´s. But everybody in Monaco now its is all a fake living way of life.

I have two daughters, (19-23) and do you think that maybe, some walk naked? They do not go naked because their parents, gave them educational.
This girl would never walk like one of my; because she never received the education of their parents because, well they probably do not have any!
I´m not a teenager I have almost 60 years of life, 45 to live in Monaco, and 30 years of exercise training in private banking.

By smart, not stupid ...

Last edited by a moderator:
seems Caroline chose to recover from the 'ernst thing' by surrounding herself with lots of people. but she's uniquely resiliant woman. I love it how she brings everyone together and spreads this happy mood.

And the fat-old guy in red loafers is her new partner?

I so agree with you LaBouche d'Or. Surruonding oneself with friends is a rather effective way to overcome the feelings of loneliness and emptyness that follow a love lost. :whistling:

Now, i really must confess my admiration towards this woman: she shops in the supermarket and checks her bank account on the ATM like anyone of us commoners with the same simplicity and naturality as she glides and glows through the salons in haute couture gowns. Karl Lagerfeld said once that P. Caroline was a very down to earth, pragmatic woman... this photos prove him right! :queen4:
I'm worried though: who is that « shark swimming around our princess »? No boyfriends please! Playboys keep away! P. Caroline doesn't need more disapointments in her life!!! :furious:

Seems we have here a person who knows many truths about the rabin´s family ... let my tell you whant i know ...

They say in London this man whose already been employee (for about 15 years) from Mohamed Al-Fayed, and currently is a real estate investor, but with the devaluation that such investors has led, I think, (and it's just the point of personal view) that, already a millionaire should not have anything. I also find this very suspicious foreign heritage (which they say there) but in public; and taxation, nothing worthy of reference. Its very suspicious, attending all business family´s, or business men, with honest work; have is curriculum in the special press (financial times), and TV
(Bloomberg) and this rabin´s ... nothing.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you expecting? From a girl who is the daughter of a lady who worked for 30 years ago, on night clubs in the Shaftesbury neighborhood, in London for a living!

I have two daughters, (19-23) and do you think that maybe, some walk naked? They do not go naked because their parents, gave them educational.

I´m not a teenager I have almost 60 years of life, 45 to live in Monaco, and 30 years of exercise training in private banking.

UUppps... I don't know how old are you, but you certainly sound like a very crazy woman? Where's the problem of being top-less on a beach or working in a night-club??!!

Where is the problem with Alice orTatiana's breasts? There is nothing more natural than been naked on a beach! I don't see Andrea or Pierres covering their breasts, do you?

I can only feel sorry for a woman who thinks that being covered is a sign of good upbringing. And I certainly feel sorry for your poor daughters. You probably would like better to have them under a burka than sunbathing on a relaxed beach, you know one of the many where civilized and educated people take their clothes off all around europe.

Relax a little bit, maybe go to a beach and sunbathe for a while, top-less or fully naked (even better!) and stop all that nonsensical chauvinist bitching!

I don't know how about you folks but I don't trust this new guy. He seems somewhat too Dellal/ish to me :sick:

the guy

I liked Ernst best but he turned out to be such a schmock. Wondering what he's up to these days.

I don't know how about you folks but I don't trust this new guy. He seems somewhat too Dellal/ish to me :sick:

the guy

I liked Ernst best but he turned out to be such a schmock. Wondering what he's up to these days.
link failed...try this one:X17 Galleries - A Royal Party In Italy

And there are two guys in that photo...which are you refering too?

I agree-Ernest was good, minus the whole drunken incident/cheating on her things....
And I do wonder...perhaps he's gone into hiding somewhere with his new lady friend...?

I guess the gentleman in the front as he's the one who greeted Caroline.
His name is Gerard Faggionato, a London based art dealer. I wouldn't see
him as the "new guy" yet, there we still need more evidence ;)

Here's an additional Hola article:

** Carolina de Mónaco apura los últimos días de agosto con sus hijas, Carlota y Alexandra **

:ermm:

the guy

I failed to open the link to the photo of the guy, but hey, i'm with you LaBouched'Or, i didn't like none of the men surrounding P. Caroline... too dellalish!!! :nonono: :nonono: :nonono:

Caroline and this guy in the blue shirt do look rather cozy. I hope they are only friends! I hope she is not jumping so fast into another relationship. Oh, Caroline, you have to have someone? You cannot stand by yourself, but you must have a man, even if you jump so fast after a broken relationship into another, feet first, and think/regret it later? :nonono:

Caroline and this guy in the blue shirt do look rather cozy. I hope they are only friends! I hope she is not jumping so fast into another relationship. Oh, Caroline, you have to have someone? You cannot stand by yourself, but you must have a man, even if you jump so fast after a broken relationship into another, feet first, and think/regret it later? :nonono:

Dear friends, if anyone of you are a friend or close related to P. Caroline, please, please, please don't let her rush into dubious relations with friends who may turn out not to be so friendly after all... She's a wise woman, but she seems to have this tendency to fall into sentimental traps and the last thing we want is a broken hearted princess again ( and is the last thing she neds too... ) :ermm: :ermm: :ermm:

I agree-Ernest was good, minus the whole drunken incident/cheating on her things....
And I do wonder...perhaps he's gone into hiding somewhere with his new lady friend...?
I'm not sure if I would consider attending the opening of the Salzburg Festival "hiding". He was at the Goldener Hirsch very early in the morning apparently. Last I heard, he was in Grünau but that was a while ago. :ermm:
As for the guy - if you look, she has her head turned to one side in one photo, whilst it is turned the other way in the next photo. A kiss on each cheek - they're probably just greeting each other. ;)

Well, Ernst is probably "glad" (if in such circumstances a person can be at all "glad") for one thing and that is that now being the estranged husband of Caroline will be almost like the days before he and she started their affair. Until he was with Caroline, his goings about didn't get media coverage. Now it will be pretty much that way again, save for the occasional "check up" on what her ex is up to, and then it will likely be only the gaffes. So if does something very stupid (again) he will attract attention, but as long as he keeps his cool and doesn't break anyone's collarbone or something, or break any laws, he probably will be living almost like a private person again.

IMO It would do no harm to try to see some good therapist, because this sort of thing, like starting a new relationship after another, is a bit toxic. I don't know if Princess has ever done it, but I think it's about time to sit down and analyze her actions for a while, since she's about to start her third act, as Jane Fonda puts it.

And seems the Dellals brought this man from London.

In pictures 66 & 67 they seeem very close. And why she should not have someone?? She is more than one year alone (may be more...)

Posts discussing Alice Dellal only have been deleted as being off topic!
Thanks for your understanding!

In pictures 66 & 67 they seeem very close. And why she should not have someone?? She is more than one year alone (may be more...)

I guess you are right, it's OK, but I hope she takes it slowly. You know how in the past she tended to rush into marriage. I guess the one time she didn't was with Vincent, but even then, he was practically living with her and being a father to her kids. So I just think she might try something new, something different, because the old way has been such a recipe for drama!

I am confused anyway by all the discussion here about this guy friend of the Dellals, from London, a "criminal" (is this the fat guy with the red shoes?) Or is this the rather handsome guy with blue shirt I referred to, 'greet-kissing/touching' Caroline?

Guy Dellal had a wild youth. He admits this quite freely. He did drugs and everything in his crazy youth. He seems to be settled down.

I never thought of London as a "decadent" city! I'm sure it has its decadent scene, like every metropolis in the world, but on the whole, I never thought of it as being defined this way.

During the recent holidays of Caroline & Co. on Panarea, the smallest of Aeolian islands north of Sicily, the "curator" (says ¡Hola!) -- by name, from other sources, Gerard Faggionato -- reserved the rooms at the Hotel Raya to celebrate his 50th birthday.

NY Post reported that Arpad Busson and Uma Thurman, and Stavros Niarchos and MArk Getty were guests of the party along with Caroline and Charlotte.
It was "ultra private" with a total of 300 guests entertained by DJ Orazio Rispo.

hotelraya.it

Several off topic posts about who really lives in Monaco, and personal attacks on fellow TRF members have been deleted.

In addition, lets stay on topic as it relates to Caroline's family vacation.

Zonk
Monaco Forums Moderator

The question is very simple ... why the Princess Caroline joined this holiday/vacations to people of this nature ?

This is a scandal worse than the offerings or gifts to the Princess Victoria of Sweden, received in his honeymoon!

Sorry what nature of people are you referring about??? Charlotte dates Alex about 3 years, and Alex is very often in the Palace. Where is the problem Caroline going out with Alex's family???

This is an article I found
Masterpiece art dealer Gerard Faggionato's 50th birthday was packed with wealthy guests. The London-based dealer, who runs Faggionato Fine Art and represents Francis Bacon's estate, hosted 300 friends at an ultra-private dance party at nightclub Raya in Panarea, Italy, on Friday. DJ Orazio Rispo mixed for Stavros Niarchos, Princess of Monaco Charlotte Casiraghi, Mark Getty and Uma Thurman and her boyfriend Arpad Busson, who stayed until the lights came on at 4 a.m.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/fab...LHyRY3VuM?CMP=OTC-rss&FEEDNAME=#ixzz0xiFKoegj

UNQUOTE

He does not look really a "non convenient guy"

Its only a scandal because people are trying to make it like a scandal. Similiar to the hoopla surrounding Victoria's honeymoon. People can't be held responsible for the actions of their family and vice versa.

Last edited:
:previous:
Hey fandesacs, (try not rune a way of the topcik)

I cant go to your link, to confirm that news you put here, plesase confirmet. but i have one sure nobody gives anything to anyone in this world, without an immediate return.

Are we so naive/naife or Silly at all, believing that someone offers to responsible parties or trips to monarchical government, out of sheer friendship, or even futility.

This is to confirm and pay up parties or trips to royal to obtain illicit favors offshore bank, or win public contract with that government; see the case of Mrs Sarah Ferguson scandal.

:previous:
Hey fandesacs, (try not rune a way of the topcik)

I cant go to your link, to confirm that news you put here, plesase confirmet. but i have one sure nobody gives anything to anyone in this world, without an immediate return.

Are we so naive/naife or Silly at all, believing that someone offers to responsible parties or trips to monarchical government, out of sheer friendship, or even futility.

This is to confirm and pay up parties or trips to royal to obtain illicit favors offshore bank, or win public contract with that government; see the case of Mrs Sarah Ferguson scandal.
\HI
Just klick to this link, it should work.
As for the other points you pointed out, if you refer to Princess Caroline relations, she is not a head of State, so she is free to have the friends she want. There is no place for scandal for this.

Back
Top Bottom