Princess Benedikte's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2009 - December 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the dress, color and style and the jewelry. The shawl looks a little too much like a blanket, however.

I love the colour combination, they are all statement colours and even her aqua shawl/wrap had depth and wasn't washed out pastel. Benedikte is one of the few who is not afraid of colour.

As Patron of the Danish Alzheimer Association Princess Benedikte opened the 26th Alzheimer Europe Conference "Excellence in Dementia Research and Care" in Copenhagen yesterday, October 31:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

As every year Princess Benedikte as Patron attended the Guilds' Annual Show in Copenhagen on November 8. Various artisans of the fashion industry have the opportunity to showcase their works at a fashion show and exhibition at Moltke's Palace each year:

** kongehuset.dk: Laugenes Årlige Opvisning **

Princess Benedikte opened the "abf 2017 - The big leisure fair" in Hannover, Germany, today, February 1 - minus the hat, she looked lovely ;)

** Full view ** Upper part **

:previous: I think she might have borrowed the hat from a certain sister :whistling:
but yes, minus the hat, very elegant.

Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Warmblood Society attended the Danish Warmblood Stallion Licensing in Herning from March 10 - 12:

** kongehuset.dk gallery **

Nice to see Princess Benedikte back and a lovely elegant outfit and hat on the princess.

Benedikte looks perfect - I love how all the colours blend in with each other.

On June 8 Princess Benedikte as Patron of the Danish Scouts visited the Youth Island (Ungdomsøen/Middelgrundsfortetet) with the Scouts Corps. Princess Alexandra accompanied her.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** fb gallery **

Princess Benedikte lovely in white today, June 17, at the Danish Students' Rowing Club 150th anniversary celebration in Copenhagen:

Princess Benedikte in a nice flower dress at the changing of the guard at Gråsten yesterday, July 21:

What a lovely floral dress and nice colors. Pink and blue combination looks very eye-catching and this dress has perfect fit. That slim belt and blue necklace were perfect addition to complete this look.
She's definitely one of my favorite princesses. Somehow she always manages to look so elegant and dignified.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom