Princess Badiya & Khalid Blair: Current Events 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
She Look Very Nice in These Pictures , She Look Like her Mother

Together with the Prince of Wales Princess Badiya as chairperson of Mosaic attended the
Apax-Mosaic Enterprise Challenge Finals in London today, March 15, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** daylife gallery **

Nice, she speaks much better Arabic than her sister Sumaiyah :D

She's a very gifted speaker in general, I also like her voice quite a lot. Thank you all for sharing these! :flowers:

Her Royal Highness Princess Badiya bint El Hassan of Jordan, Chairman of Mosaic launches the Naz Legacy Foundation — at Ernest Bevin College.
Picture

she's active. I wonder if she pregnant ?

Congratulations To Princess Badiya & Kalid Blair , I Think She Looks Nice , Thanx for The Info xavi83 .

Hurray! Finally...after nearly seven years of marriage!

Congrats!

;) Congrats for Badyia & Khalid on the soon to be born baby !!
Her gown is really elegant as well.

HRH Princess Badiya bint El Hassan and Husband Ed Blair at the Asian Women of achievement Awards at the London Hilton on May 16, 2012 in London, England.
imgbox - fast, simple image host
Thank`s Xavi ! :D Princess Badiya look very beautiful , congratulations for her and for Khaled Blair !

Last edited:
She looks very nice, is it her first baby ??

What a radiant expecting mother!

Hi! I've been away from the forums for a good while and now I'm wondering: has Badiya given birth? When was she due again?
Thanks! :flowers:

Hi! I've been away from the forums for a good while and now I'm wondering: has Badiya given birth? When was she due again?
Thanks! :flowers:
This her 1st baby we still not get any article about her birth.

This her 1st baby we still not get any article about her birth.

Ah, it doesn't surprise me... Not much comes out about Princess Badiya. She was pregnant in February, so she has probably given birth. Anyway, best wishes to both mother & child, hopefully we'll hear something about them one day!!! :flowers:

Princess Badiya gave birth to a baby boy named Ali. According to this article Ali Blair is the youngest among Prince Hassan`s seven grandchildren.

Very nice! Thanks Rossina, I wonder why Ali not Hassan.

Who knows ?? maybe after his cousin Ali Judeh son of princess Sumaya.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom