Princess Astrid of Belgium's Fashion and Style: July 2007 - October 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the top, I like the skirt... but I do not like them together and I do not like them on the princess for some reason.

Really terrible look for astrid. Her hair looks like everyday, the strapless look and color black do not become her, and the awful print and cut of the skirt is a horror.

The best part of the awkward ensemble is a lovely tied knot on the skirt.

She was the most wonderful smile of the Belgian Royal Ladies , but on that very evening no smile at all.

:ermm:I'm sorry but I dissent with the general opinion at this thread.
When I look at this picture I think Princess Astrid is the only one who is a little festive and summery dressed.
:)ermm:The dress of Queen Mathilde, for my taste too gloomy for a warm summer evening:)).
Prinses Astrids top color is reflected in the lines of the skirt. I generally do not love snares, but hey for once.:)

Yes it was a very elegant outfit on Princess Astrid and perfect for the annual Kings Mass.

Here's the second outfit she wore during the celebrations today, also an elegant choice:

** Full view **

Both very lovely outfits. I like the first a bit more. But very well dressed:flowers:

Stylish, once I'd dragged my eyes back from what Mathilde is wearing

I think Astrid's outfit is nice, but for some reason she stands out from the rest of the family. Even though she's wearing a formal enough coat and trousers, there's something about her look that gives it a more casual feel, but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Stylish but seems a bit under dressed, not festive as the others. And if course the scowl doesn't help:ermm:

Princess Astrid in a print dress and fur at a gala dinner on the occasion of the 62nd edition of Brussels Antique Fair on January 18:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

The Gucci ensemble is quite awkward. Alessandro Michele's romantic and eccentric creations would suit a younger woman better than Princess Astrid. Diluting the ensemble, choosing different pieces from available collections, or modifying some elements on the jacket would have improved the look.

If I am not wrong, the shoes cost $759 https://www.net-a-porter.com/us/en/product/714156

Last edited:
Horrible outfit on Princess Astrid the pattern is defiantly one of the worst I've seen in a long time.

Princess Astrid looking lovely with a black dress and a jacket at an academic session organized on the occasion of World Tuberculosis Day in Brussels on March 24:

** Pic **

Astrid looks great, I particularly love her jacket against her black dress. The two shades contrast well.

She looks very good in this dress and jacket combo and I like the shoes and bag too, complements the jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom