Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 - July 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they get panned for almost anything they wear so I see the sensible aspect of Beatrice wearing an inexpensive comfortable dress and Eugenie opting for something plain and familiar.

I like Bea's look. I often find lace matronly but works here. The shirt style dress and the color make it more fresh.

And I love the real hat on her. :flowers:

Eugenie I find the top ill fitting. The color is beautiful combination though.

Not a huge fan of the hat. But take it Jer some of the horrible headpieces which are at best fascinators on steroids.

I thought both looked nice. The only thing I didn’t like was the tassel on Bea’s hat. Otherwise, their dresses were pretty and appropriate.

Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie's Fashion and Style Part 11: October 2018 -

For me this is a case of almost nailed it, but not quite. I like what Eugenie is trying to do with the contrasting shade for the hat (which I think would have also lifted Bea’s outfit had she tried an alternative to a blue hat), but the simple style with the solid block of colour doesn’t work as an Ascot hat. The darts on the bodice are an unfortunate distraction and it is beyond me that these things aren’t noticed beforehand. I quite like the style of Bea’s dress, but it isn’t a good colour for her and again the hat isn’t a good look either in terms of the shape or the colour.

I quite liked what Beatrice wore. Usually I’d think that’s too much lace, but it worked. I also liked her wearing a proper hat, and she carried it off. I think that’s a look she could repeat. It was definitely appropriate and lovely. The only thing I didn’t like was the multi coloured tassel on her hat.

As for Eugenie, the darts on the bodice were unfortunate. That dress was in a style we see a lot on Eugenie. I don’t mind a contrasting hat, but that yellow/mustard was too dull. She should experiment with patterns and colours.

It’s sad these girls get slammed even when their clothes aren’t horrendous. They just can’t win

As for Eugenie, the darts on the bodice were unfortunate. That dress was in a style we see a lot on Eugenie. I don’t mind a contrasting hat, but that yellow/mustard was too dull. She should experiment with patterns and colours.

It’s sad these girls get slammed even when their clothes aren’t horrendous. They just can’t win
The yellow of Eugenie's hat was matched to an insert on the left side of the dress, in the pleats. That stripe doesn't always show in the pictures.

Beatrice and Eugenie look beautiful at Ascot though I do think that Beatrice's dress would've looked better with a simple fascinator like Eugenie's.

I loved the blue on Beatrice,including the hat.
Eugenie wore a great colour and I also liked the hat. Her shoes and handbag were too dull for the dress. She could have used the bright mustard on her handbag.

I didn't like the hat why were the tassells even there it looks wrong? Isn't that blue dress a different version to what Kate wore yesterday? The blue lace looks familiar. I didn't like Eugenies band. I didn't understand the yellow till I saw a full view of Eugenies outfit, yes those darts just look so wrong.

Eugenie looks very nice; the hat is adorable.
(I think the green shades really flatter her).

Lovely colour & style for Eugenie today - something about the cut of this one fits her better than some others - the cap sleeves are better too.

A sophisticated look from Eugenie today. The hat is edgy and really suits her as does the style and colour of her dress. So happy to be able to admire her outfit.

Beautiful. Gorgeous color and amazing style :flowers:

And the hat not my usual cup of tea but perfect for today.

Isn’t Eugenies dress the same that her mum wore to her step brothers wedding?

That's a gorgeous colour for Eugenie - I hope she wears it more often because it suits her complexion a lot!

Did not care for either girls dresses on their first day...but Eugenie in the dark green on Ladies day...GORGEOUS!

LaRae

Awful. Looks like she threw on an orange bathrobe. :eek:

In the last couple of photos Beatrice is wearing a gold Cartier "nail" bracelet. A gift perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom