Princess Anne's Fashion and Style Part 1: June 2004 - September 2010

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good grief, Anne. You are beginning to look ridiculous. My apologies, if I offend, but combining Anne with fashion and style is an oxymoron, imho.

Oh I do think the Ascot outfits are rather very stylish compared to her usual "workwear" clothes. She does indeed keep us on our toes though and I do wonder whether the Ascot numbers point to a slightly more eccentric Anne coming through?!

Good grief, Anne. You are beginning to look ridiculous. My apologies, if I offend, but combining Anne with fashion and style is an oxymoron, imho.
It's because she is so very no-nonsense. However, a little lipstick, a little different hair do on that althetic figure and va-VOOM! :D

I agree Jacknh regarding her Ascot outfits. The pink one she wore was actually quite nice. In fact one of the nicest ones she has worn in a while. And the first one was not bad either. I wonder too if she was trying something different by wearing flowers in her hair, although I don't think it's appropriate for Ascot. Perhaps we'll see more changes in her wardrobe. One can only hope!

It seems that if Anne is carrying out her usual official duties on a normal day she is ultra conservative with her clothes and then on a day out such as to Ascot or a wedding she goes abit more modern and stylish to the point where I'm thinking she takes her official duties really seriously but still enjoys abit of a dress up at other occassions!

Princess Anne The Royal Society 350th Anniversary Convocation held at the Royal Festival Hall - departures London, England - 23.06.10

Outfit Detail

Her cream outfit is too bland, needs some colour.
The Ascot outfit is quite nice. I like the print on the skirt. Makes it less boring.

A better photo of Anne's outfit from Ascot

Outfit
After seeing the whole outfit from the front I must say this ensemble is quite lovely. The style and cut of the jacket is nice. Everything coordinates well. And I love the pearl choker.

The hat is nice. This is one of Anne's better outfits.

The Ascot outfit is nice. The all cream outfit is so boring colour-wise she could almost disappear. :ermm:

Frankly, I cannot imagine Anne looking stylish one way or another... Hopefully she will never try the fake tan!

Princess Anne as Patron of the Not Forgotten Association attended
a reception held to mark the 90th anniversary of the Not Forgotten
Association at Buckingham Palace London, June 24, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

^^
I thought two of her Ascot outfits were really nice so she can indeed look stylish, if she wants to.

The all cream outfit is so boring colour-wise she could almost disappear. :ermm:
I agree she could have worn a colorful scarf or something to brighten her outfit.
The seafoam green outfit is very nice!

The Ascot outfit is very nice. Love the hat. Nice to see her smile also, she's obviously enjoying whatever Andrew Parker Bowles is saying.

Ah, the infamous sunglasses are back. She simply doesn't care how she looks, I think. But she should do something for her hair at least, it doesn't look too healthy to me.

Yes, i agree. I saw a very close up picture a couple of months back and her hair looks extremely dry.

When she was younger she had a softer lighter brown hair colour and i think that would suit her now rather than the darkish brown she has now. And, of course, a softer shorter hairstyle and she'd look really good. She has the figure. Sometimes she has the style. She has so much potential, which is what i really think everyone is saying. It's like she's patented a 'Princess Royal' style and is going to stick to that till the day she dies.

http://i.acephotos.org/images/orig/4/s/4sdejcxhtic6hxie.jpg

i remember this one from when it came out. Such a beautiful dress and Anne looked really lovely. I remember being so disappointed when i found out it was a dress belonging to the photographer; it was not the dress she turned up to be photographed in. i had thought it was Anne's dress.

Around the same time there was a pic taken of Anne and Mark and Anne was wearing a red caftan if i remember correctly, and her hair was just stunning. sort of shaped into wings.

The photographer had excellent taste! I think that's the closest that Anne ever got to being a "fairy princess.":flowers:

http://i.acephotos.org/images/orig/4/s/4sdejcxhtic6hxie.jpg

i remember this one from when it came out. Such a beautiful dress and Anne looked really lovely. I remember being so disappointed when i found out it was a dress belonging to the photographer; it was not the dress she turned up to be photographed in. i had thought it was Anne's dress.

The Princess Royal attended a garden party at Buckingham Palace in
London in honour of her 60th birthday (August 15) on July 1st, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** belga **

I don't like this at all.

The hat is to big, the colour is nog very nice and the black shoes and cloves are to "hard" for a soft green dress. White would be better I think!

I quite like this outfit - who would have thought of that! :whistling: Not the old-fashioned black accessories, but the dress and the hat look quite elegant on Anne. And let's not forget we're talking about Anne.;)

^^
I agree if it wasn't for those shoes and the gloves the outfit would be quite nice.

I guess it's been more one of the usual garden parties the Royal
Family offers each summer. Members of various organizations of
the British society are invited, so in this particular case I think
people from organizations Princess Anne is related with (by
patronages for example) have been invited and her birthday has
been the motto. Therefore I also doubt that Zara or Peter attended.

Today, Princess Anne was present at an investiture ceremony at
Buckingham Palace, London, July 2nd 2010

** Pic ** belga gallery **

..and attended day 3 of the Henley Royal Regatta 2010 held on the
River Thames at Henley Buckinghamshire.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** article: Royal visit for Regatta **

I'll ignore the dark accessories and just say the dress and hat are nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom