Prince William and Catherine Middleton: Church Service - April 29, 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Australian PM, Julia Gillard, has just arrived. Blue dress, white jacket (too shiny!) and a blue fascinator.

There's a photo of Chelsy Davy on the fashion thread.

I think William and Harry are arriving by car rather than by landau.

Sister Morphine said:
They'll be wearing suits and hats, not dresses.

Some guests are wearing dresses, why can't the Royals? Just not formal long ones, right?

yes, they will arrive by car and will be there at 10.15 London time

Commonwealth Prime Ministers just arrived, and now they're being followed by the Governors-General.

Guy Ritchie arrived

OMG i live in north london and it is really heavy rain. it's going to rain

There aren't any royals there yet, are there? I'm nervous about missing them on the American broadcast.

@ Maura724

No royals there yet. The foreign royals should be arriving soon though.

Some guests are wearing dresses, why can't the Royals? Just not formal long ones, right?

Yes, except you can expect if Sheikha Mozah attends, she'll be wearing a long dress (or maybe she'll go with pants, but I think she'll wear a dress). Rania wore a long dress/skirt to Letizia and Felipe's wedding.

David Cameron and his wife is caming.
Deputy Prime Minister and his wife came.
Foreign Minister and his wife came.

There aren't any royals there yet, are there? I'm nervous about missing them on the American broadcast.

CNN International is doing a great job of showing most of the guests.

Nick Clegg and his wife arrive. Not keen on her outfit at all.

William Hague and his wife arrive. His poor wife has broken her leg and is being pushed in a wheelchair.

They are also saying that HRH The Countess of Wessex fell off a horse and has broken some rib so she was limping yesterday at the rehearsal.

PM Cameron arrives.

Help! I cant find the pics from the dinner yesterday, someone who can help me?;)

No hat or fascinator for Sam Cam? Not the day to be making a point imo.

When will the forgein royals arrive? Not before Charles right?

Thanks JessRulz! And I don't have CNN (or BBC or anything else on cable) so I'm stuck with NBC. They're showing the Camerons right now - we're seeing more guests now. Mrs. Cameron is underdressed.

Is it wierd that Mrs. Cameron isn't wearing a hat?

i think they will arrive before charles as he is the grooms father

Back
Top Bottom