Prince Hashem of Jordan and Fahdah Abunayyan: 15 April 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heidi , lil Monkey arleady post this picture , if you have other pictures for them pleas post :)

I know it is traditional in some Middle Eastern monarchies to have numerous wives, will Prince Hashem marry more at a future time?

PreDoc said:
I know it is traditional in some Middle Eastern monarchies to have numerous wives, will Prince Hashem marry more at a future time?
Dear God No :confused: . Now that we're all happy that we saw Fahdah and delighted that she's not veiled or anything but just a normal, modern and may I add quiet a pretty young woman, are we going to go about is he going to marry again, I don't mean you in particular PreDoc, and let me assure you it is not a tradional thing in the Middle East to marry more than one wife it is rather a personal choice and in some middle eastern countries like Tunisia it is actually illegal, hope this will help. And many many thanx for LilMonkey for this TRF's exclusive and first photo, I guess we'll see more now that the myth is resolved, thanx dear soooo much :) :)

tesaweer said:
and delighted that she's not veiled or anything but just a normal, modern

I am not sure if I understand you , do you think it is really bad to be veiled :confused: , if so it is your opinion , but I must add also my opinion if princess Fahda was veiled it will add some points to her in my eyes ( as I said it is my personal opinion :) )

tesaweer said:
Dear God No :confused: . Now that we're all happy that we saw Fahdah and delighted that she's not veiled or anything but just a normal, modern

There's nothing unnormal in wearing veil,and it doesn't refrain to be modern,it's just a question of choices and convictions.

No point in arguing this, now we live in a world where a non-veiled one is modern and normal and the veiled one....anyway it's off topic:D
Thanks for the picture, they're both cute and happy:)May God bless them:eek:

Thanks for the photo. They look so cute together! I hope they will be happy.

tesaweer said:
for this TRF's exclusive and first photo

it's our first, but not exclusive to us: it came from another Yahoo!Group. :D :D :D but many, many thanks anyway to lil_Monkey for posting the pic! :)

marmarina said:
princess fahda looks cute but i want 2 knowher age.
she's about 25 years old, the same age as Hashim. there's more info on her given by our member Moi in the previous pages. :)

The new Princess is really cute and she difently suits Prince hashim, congratulations to the royal couple, theyr gorgeous together!;)

lil Monkey said:
from the Jordan royal family club ( and thanks to nyy_mrsnovem...) here is a picture of prince hashem and Fahdah, the women is beautiful!!! enjooooooooy!
Wow! She is beautiful! Thank you for the picture! Finally!

houri said:
I am not sure if I understand you , do you think it is really bad to be veiled :confused: , if so it is your opinion , but I must add also my opinion if princess Fahda was veiled it will add some points to her in my eyes ( as I said it is my personal opinion :) )
No houri I surely did not mean it is bad at all to be veiled, it is of course a matter of choice and belief as muslims and no one can say anything about that. I was just mentioning some of the points discussed over and over about Fahdah and what she looks like and whether or not she wears a hijab, and BTW Monalisa I agree with you that wearing a veil is not unnormal and a matter of choice and certainly some of the most admired women( be it modern or traditional ) wear hijab like Mrs Emina Erdogan of Turkey, so my point was now that we know she doesn't what's next? I wanted PreDoc to know that not every one in the Middle East marries more than once, it is a chance to explain to people about our traditions and culture or even our religion, I did that in this forum by answering many questions before as best as I could to help others understand about our society. I by the way will always appreciate your and everybody else's opinion ;)

Fahdah is gorgeous with such a beguiling smile and Prince Hashem looks happier than he's looked in awhile. They obviously got the private wedding they wanted and now have decided it's OK to have a photo together now and then. Good for them and I hope they have a wonderful marriage.

Hi!!
I'm new here, even though I've been reading some threads and following youd discussions with great interest, and just wanted to say it's good to see such a nice looking couple - all relaxed and smiley - as that of Hashim and Fahdah.
I was a bit surprised to see him so... changed? Maybe marriage suits him =)
Have a great day!

calpurnia said:
Hi!!
I'm new here, even though I've been reading some threads and following youd discussions with great interest, and just wanted to say it's good to see such a nice looking couple - all relaxed and smiley - as that of Hashim and Fahdah.
I was a bit surprised to see him so... changed? Maybe marriage suits him =)
Have a great day!

I agree that marriage seems to suit him! He's been through so much as it was on his watch as Regent when the bombings and missle attacks occured and the stress was evident on his face. It was wonderful to see them both looking so relaxed and happy! I'm wondering when QN will put some mention of their wedding on her website. There won't be photos, of course, but I think this occasion merits some notice there--and, to date, nothing.

It's actually weird that, apart from the obvious official report, no mention of the wedding has been made by any family members. Perhaps P.H asked them not to do so, so that he'd be able to enjoy his honeymoon with P.F. (?) Who knows?

many congratulations to the newlywed! princess fahdah is very beautiful and a perfect match for prince hashim!together they make a stunning couple!well done prince hashim!

Monalisa said:
Thanks,nice catch:D

So she's not veiled as many thought,she's cute,but seems older than Hashim.

I thought she would wear a veil too.:rolleyes: :) Anyways, she pretty and they both make a cute couple. I wish them the best of luck in the future. Who is the guy standing with them in the picture?:)

Hi everyone,

Hope all is well, I couldn't read all the posts as I am preoccupied at the moment but I did notice they were talking about a picture, went back a few pages and I saw the picture, it's Fahda alright, and as I mentioned before she doesn't wear Hijab. I am glad you all got the chance to see her. I am sure there will be more pictures in the future. P.S (she is prettier than in the picture posted) they do make a cute couple, I do agree. Wishing them all the best. Sorry this is a short post, just took a break from studying for my finals to post, It's stressful. I hope your all great. Miss you all. T.C.

She looks very beautiful. Congratulations to them both!

Lo0oolz!​
Amazing:D
That is exactly what my mother and sisters said when seeing the photo!!​
I mean she is good looking but seems 2 or 3 years older than him …​
Nevertheless they are a good looking couple..​
Monalisa said:
Thanks,nice catch:D

So she's not veiled as many thought,she's cute,but seems older than Hashim.

houri said:

yes, it is your own opinion, why does everyone here forget that Hashim is half- American and that he has been always, but the from 6 of age to 11, studying and living in US ? Is it bad that Hash's wife is not veiled, houri ?
Are maybe Alia Al Feisal, P. Hayah, P. Zein, QR, QN, Noor Hamzah, etc. veiled ?

what does being 1/2 or full American has to do with wearing the scarf/hijab? This assumption that the veil is about the West vs. the East only adds to Islamaphobia and ignorance. Let's just focus on how happy Hashim is with his bride and how cute they are together, instead on turning it into who wears the veil or who does not.

The Princess looks beautiful, but what happened to Hashim?! He needs a clean shave and they'd be a gorgeous pair!

Moonlightrhapsody said:
The Princess looks beautiful, but what happened to Hashim?! He needs a clean shave and they'd be a gorgeous pair!

Hi!!
I'm sorry I don't agree with you. P. Hashem looks just perfect!!! It's good to look a bit shabby once in a while, don't you think? ;)

LOL, personal preference, I guess. I'm into the clean-shaven guy and the prince has a great face and bone structure :D

emily62_1 said:
yes, it is your own opinion, why does everyone here forget that Hashim is half- American and that he has been always, but the from 6 of age to 11, studying and living in US ? Is it bad that Hash's wife is not veiled, houri ?

emily my responed that you quoted is a response to some thing said by tesaweer , I don't call people bad or not by what they wear , what princess Fahda wear or not is not my business I just think if she was veiled that doesn't mean that she is not moderate , and also if she was veiled it will be new thing in the Jordan Royal family , in fact that will be more intersting to me ,as I said ( it is just my opinion ) :)

And by the way , from what I observed in the last year at least , prince Hashim not interest in his american side , so I am not sure why you keeping say that we should remamber that he half-amrican when he him self show no interst in that culture :confused:

Last edited:
emily62_1 said:

why is it so important for you - that he or we never forget he is half - american?
it doesnt matter if he is or not - he is a jordanian prince - ...
and i dont think that it is anyway related to his origin - if his wife is veiled or not.
its her own decision - not prince hashims.

Back
Top Bottom