Prince Harry Current Events 28: April 2015 - June 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely pics everyone. Thanks for posting them. Harry seems to get on well with young people he meets. He has an informal and cheery way about him, and this charity is a great cause and needs support. Harry has lost weight lately so this jog didnt take too much out of him!

Yes, thanks Eya, that one was a quiet little event that gained not much public notice. Very valuable for Harry and Heads Together to have these sort of meetings, though.
He has another engagement on February 2nd too, so he's working a bit more than the same time last year, as are the Cambridges.

Harry in good spirits, seeing how the projects Coach Core and Full Effect are getting on in Nottingham and getting some rapping tips from the youngsters, I see.

https://mobile.twitter.com/adbritton/status/826756787458174977

Also, a grey suit as well rather than old faithful blue! Glad to see H in good spirits. He's lost a lot of weight and looked a bit wan of late. I see the DM couldn't resist commenting on the bead bracelets!

Last edited:
I love seeing Harry at work and in action!! By working he sets the agenda and narrative.

Harry seems so comfortable in his skin these days. The ugly brightish blue suits are being relegated to the back of the closet, if not in the charity bag, and his personal style is starting to show.

He seems to be tailoring his clothes to the occasion more.

Business: Armed Forces Mental Health.

https://scontent.fath3-2.fna.fbcdn....=35f80dfad8eeab50dd6f5613d06153f3&oe=59022CC6

Teenagers: https://twitter.com/WeAreCoachCore

http://media.gettyimages.com/photos...ll-effect-coach-core-on-1-picture-id633288038

CC 9/2

Prince Henry of Wales this morning held a Meeting at Kensington Palace for the United Nations Aids Programme.

:previous:

Harry visited Epping Forest to view the Wood Pasture Restoration Project which is part of Queen's Commonwealth Canopy (QCC) initiative in the United Kingdom.

Here are some more pics:

** zimbio/gettyimages gallery **

Epping Forest is a lovely spot, a testament to the beauty of trees, as are all forests and woods.

:winkiss::
Surrounded by schoolchildren, as usual. Good on you, Harry.

Great event today. Love the casual look.

LaRae

Harry is looking very happy and purposeful these days as he goes about his public duties. :) I think Harry is an attractive young man, but I don't care that much for his beard. I think he looks a lot better without it.

Neither William nor Harry are all that clothes conscious and fashionable. I wonder whether Meghan's fashion sense will eventually have an impact on the way Harry dresses. :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I've deleted a few off-topic posts. Let's keep the discussion on Prince Harry's current events and not on his relationship.

I think Harry is often quite a sharp dresser. Also, love the beard!

LaRae

Some people just have the knack of looking immaculately groomed even after trudging through the rain and the mud. Charles is one and always looks impeccably dressed. Harry rocks whatever he wears but he does tend to give off a more casual aura even in a tuxedo.

He's certainly not the immaculate dresser Charles is, but then we rarely see the POW out of his smart suits and into more casual gear. I think Harry looks very good in uniform. His tuxedos are apparently a bit on the old fashioned side in cut, according to people who know these things, (wonder whether they're made by his father's tailor) but because he's tall and well built he can carry a tux off very well in my opinion.

His casual wear needs a bit of refurbishment IMO. I thought Harry's wardrobe wasn't very impressive during the Caribbean tour, and his constant old faithful blue suits need flinging out I believe. Perhaps when he marries we'll see a whole new wardrobe!

Its beginning to seem to me that Harry is substituting a familiar blue suit for his army fatigues. Guess one gets used to wearing the same thing day in and day out eh?

Nevertheless, Harry was the perfect choice for this celebration of the relationship between the UK and Nepal. Harry felt very much at home when he toured the area and even remained behind for a while to help rebuild schools (I think it was) in Nepal.

Harry is getting familiar with and getting to know a wide range of cultures and peoples from the tours he's done lately and with his charisma, he is a definite asset to the UK as a whole as an ambassador.

Nevertheless, Harry was the perfect choice for this celebration of the relationship between the UK and Nepal. Harry felt very much at home when he toured the area and even remained behind for a while to help rebuild schools (I think it was) in Nepal.

Indeed a good choice that Harry attended this particular event!

Here are some more pics:

** gettyimages/zimbio gallery: Prince Harry Attends A Ceremony To Celebrate The Bicentenary Of Relations Between The United Kingdom And Nepal **

Terrific pictures, and very colourful, Harry's old favourite blue suit notwithstanding. Thankyou for posting, Polyesco and Isipi.

He received a bouquet of flowers as well as the lei too. Very nice! I remember he joked once on an engagement with Kate that he'd been left out in the bouquet/posy department and this made up for it! I think Harry very much enjoyed his trip to Nepal and of course he was very close to the Gurkha troops when he was in Afghanistan.

Harry's doing very well engagements-wise, so far this year. I think it's up to 24 now.

:previous: A good start for the first quarter of the year for Harry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom