Prince Harry Current Events 27: April 2013-March 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's still going around -

@SkyNewsRoyal: #royal Now #Rudd has called Aus election for Sept 7, Prince #Harry could conduct Navy Fleet review in Oct, without fear of electioneering

IMO, Paul Rudd wouldn't be too happy with a senior Royal living in Australia. Rudd is a card carrying republican

Who says Henry would be living there? The naval fleet review is a one shot engagement AFAIK.

Apparently no British media were asked to cover Harry's trip. One example of Twitter comment

Gordon Rayner ‏@gordonrayner 34m
Prince Harry is in Angola visiting de-mining projects, local press have reported. No British media invited to go.

Good for Harry :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought so too. That's not something you send someone under qualified to do or take part in. My cousin is a Royal Cdn Air Force Sea King pilot who has done a tour in the Gulf and she said once it doesn't matter how many times you do it, landing a helicopter on the flight deck of a moving ship, is the scariest of scary things in the RCAF. You have to know what you're doing and very well at that.

This is a *huge* feather in Harry's cap. Congratulations to Captain Wales and good for him!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Robert Jobson ‏@theroyaleditor 2h
Prince Harry to join Army’s most elite Apache helicopter unit & could soon be flying most challenging missions faced by pilots, report says

Good for him! I saw an episode of some show on Discovery that was about helikopter pilots (Apache probably?) where they had to land on deck in the middle of the night with almost zero lights to guide them. It was really interesting and it looked extremely difficult so good for him.

Lots of informaiton coming out about Harry's trip to Angola on behalf of HALO. He isn't a happy bunny cos countries are not getting involved in mine clearance

Prince Harry Watch ‏@HWalesWatch 19m
“Harry 'irritated' over landmines
” - Express Harry 'irritated' over landmines | UK | News | Daily Express

Prince Harry retraces Princess Diana's footsteps in visit to Angloan minefield Prince Harry retraces Princess Diana's footsteps in visit to Angloan minefield - Mirror Online

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 15m
Video report with pics: Prince Harry irritated by reluctance of some countries to assist in clearing landmines... Prince Harry Supports Diana Landmine Charity

Royal Central ‏@RoyalCentral 1h
"Prince Harry left 'irritated' after visit to Angola" - read more from @VeryPrinceHarry at: Prince Harry left ‘irritated’ after visit to Angola

British Royals ‏@britishroyals 12m
More new pics: Prince Harry in his recent visit to Angola to carry on Princess Diana's charity wok with landmines... http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ountries-takes-Dianas-cause-visit-Angola.html

Last edited:
I admire his efforts to help the HALO Trust get rid of these landmines. Very happy to know that the fields his mother walked in 1997, are now filled with shops and roads.

It was always my impression that Harry was planning for a long career in the Royal Army, just just a 4 year hitch and then out.
also his new promotion and assignment indicates that Harry is an exceptional pilot. The Royal Army is not going to spend it limited resources on training a mediocre pilot for such assignments.

I never thought that Harry was going to in the army for a short time. As the spare, he doesn't have the future demands on him that his brother does. He can combine military and royal duties for the next 20 yrs sort of what Andrew did. William, on the other hand would have to leave his military career when the queen dies if he hadn't already done so.

Has anyone heard about the timing of Harrys' training: six weeks on the Royal Navy’s aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious as he joins 656 Squadron Army Air Corps? Or more on the Navy Fleet Review?

Rebecca English ‏@RE_DailyMail 8m
Prince Harry, Patron, will attend the annual WellChild Awards at The Dorchester Hotel, Park Lane, London on September 11

Yes, yes, we heard this last September.

I personally believe the coordinated effort they made to destroy aircraft shows what their target was. Would they have loved to get Harry - no doubt, but they knew where to find the aircraft and went directly there.

See: ‘SURREAL’ ATTACK AT CAMP BASTION Page 4 of 4 | UTSanDiego.com

There is detailed reporting in this piece and in general it supports other reports.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 13m
A new engagement for Prince Harry- he will attend a reception for MapAction at the Royal Society in London on 26 September.

Mark Stewart ‏@RegalEyes 19m
Prince Harry joined guests at the Palace of Westminster this morning for the wedding of his cousin Alexander Fellowes to Alexandra Finlay.

Taking after your brother? Prince Harry shows off thinning hair at cousin's wedding-
http://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...y-shows-off-thinning-hair-at-cousin-s-wedding

They have a good story going about him attending the wedding, who on earth did they have to turn it around about his hair?

Last edited:
It is nice to see Prince Henry attending his cousin's wedding. The couple is lovely.

Anybody knows when i can find the prince´s Harry agenda (i know that it´s very difficult but i know that all is posible too hahaha)

Anybody knows when i can find the prince´s Harry agenda (i know that it´s very difficult but i know that all is posible too hahaha)

Henry's engagements are usually posted on the BRF website or his own. Just google them :) usually several posters here watch twitter regularly for information and it's posted in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom