Prince Hamzah and Princess Noor Current Events: Part 6

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thanx for posting the picture, do you know who is the lady with the princess ? and in any event this picture has been taken ?

houri said:
thanx for posting the picture, do you know who is the lady with the princess ? and in any event this picture has been taken ?

No I don't know:flowers:

beautiful photo, OMG those earrings must go in the jewelry thread, they are gorgeous.

A Reminder About Posting Non-English Articles

Please note that if you’d like to post a link to an article in Arabic or in any language other than English, you must provide a brief summary of it in English (the official language of the Forums).

From the Forums’ Member FAQs (under “Copyright”):

“I've found an interesting article in another language. Can I post a translation of the entire article?

It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles. You can post a link to the article, along with a short English summary, in your own words, of the article. If you find a full translation online, you can post a link to it. If you have your own website or blog and wish to post the translation there, you can add a link to it here. However, your provider will probably also have copyright rules, and you may be infringing those rules by storing copyrighted material.”

Any posts that do not comply with the above will be deleted.

Jordanian Forum Moderating Team
Avalon, Humera, Zonk

Last edited:
Royal babies

Are there any photofs of the new royal babies?

I can't help but say he looks so good in this picture!
He's lost all the weight he gained , he looks as fresh and cute as he did 4 years ago.

Since prince Hamzah graduated the jubile school students , I will demand that he or his brother hashem graduates us next year , we amman academy school students . We are as good as the jubile students and even better , we deserve it! I'm jelous!!

Since prince Hamzah graduated the jubile school students , I will demand that he or his brother hashem graduates us next year , we amman academy school students . We are as good as the jubile students and even better , we deserve it! I'm jelous!!

LOL I was hopin PHamzah wud graduate us 6 years ago,lol,but no luck whatsoever!

It is Princess Raiyah and that man next to her does not look like Prince Hamzah...the gentleman looks a bit Oriental to me, perhaps Japanese! :flowers:

that is the best photo i've ever seen of them!!!!! love her flirty skirt and glowing smile, and he looks happy and relaxed. thanks for the photo, we don't see them enough. :)

thank you so much jordan, i really enjoyed the pictures, especially the last two

Looks like Q.Noor & P.Noor enjoy being together. Thanks for the beautiful pictures. P.Noor even after having her child, still looks very radiant. Love both womens kaftans.

thank you sooooooooo much Jordan wonderful wonderful pictures, I enjoyed every single one :flowers::flowers::flowers:

PH was regent today but couldn't find picture. :rolleyes:

Nice picture jordan! Where do you get it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom