Prince Haakon's Current Events Part 1: September 2003 - October 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pic 24.2.2009

Norway's Crown Prince Haakon applauds next to gold medalist Norway's
Ola Vigen Hattestad (2-L), silver medalist, countryman Johan Kjoelstad
(L) and bronze medalist Russian Nikolay Morilov (2-R) on the podium for
the men's sprint competition at the FIS Nordic World Ski Championship
in Liberec, Czech Republic, 24 February 2009. The championships run until
1 March 2009.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3

Last edited:
And where is Mette-Marit?! It seems she does make nothing. It is the end of february and she made only two events: she was in Finnmark and in a fashionshow... What does she make in a day? Does she work something or only sitting at home??

And where is Mette-Marit?! It seems she does make nothing. It is the end of february and she made only two events: she was in Finnmark and in a fashionshow... What does she make in a day? Does she work something or only sitting at home??
Well if you have a closer look into this thread you will see that Mette-Marit is currently attending university.

Yes, I know it.. But it is only "part-time" cours (in 3 years). If I studied part-time, I could (and had to!) also easily work and I hadn't got daily woman and babysitter and any help... So I can't really understand it... But she can make, what she wants, she is now crownprincess with many privilege...

Pics 25.2.2009

Norwegian prince Haakon, Liberec mayor Jiri Kittner and chief organizer of
the next FIS Nordic World Ski Championships in Oslo Asne Havnelid visited
"Radnicni sklipek" pub in Liberec on Wednesday, Feb. 25, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Norway's Crown Prince Haakon cheers during the men's teamsprint event
of the FIS Nordic World Ski Championship in Liberec, Czech Republic, 25
February 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Pic 25.3.2009

Kazakh Vice President Kanat Saudabayev poses with Norwegian
Crown Prince Haakon at the Royal Castle in Oslo on March 25, 2009

-------> Pic

OSLO 20090322: Crown Prince Haakon participated in the 'Dialog on hate' at the House of Literature in Oslo, Norway, March 22, 2009

ANP Beeldbank

OSLO 20090403: Crown Prince Haakon of Norway receives the Fjellskikk Prize 2009 from the Norwegian Red Cross President, Sven Mollekleiv, during an audience at the Royal Palace in Oslo.

ANP Beeldbank

OSLO, 20090422: Crown Prince Haakon of Norway is seen during his visit to the Bjorholt school in Oslo, Norway, April 22, 2009.
ANP Beeldbank

Last edited by a moderator:
Pics 10.+11.5.2009

Crown Prince Haakon is seen during his arrival to a concert with
PJ Harvey at Rockefeller center in Oslo, Norway, May 10, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Rally champion Henning Solberg and Crown Prince Haakon is seen
during the start of the Viking Rally 2009in Oslo, Norway, May 11,

----> Pic

Crown Prince Haakon is seen during his arrival to a concert with
PJ Harvey at Rockefeller center in Oslo, Norway, May 10, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Rally champion Henning Solberg and Crown Prince Haakon is seen
during the start of the Viking Rally 2009in Oslo, Norway, May 11,

----> Pic

Haakon is driving in private also an environment-friendly car.
What I really like about him is, that you have a feeling, he is really living, what he is preaching.
And that he is really really interested in his key issues.
IMO he is by far the best heir...but I bet, if we would do a (current) poll, he would be not among the top 3.

IMO he is by far the best heir...but I bet, if we would do a (current) poll, he would be not among the top 3.

Really? How so?
I think he does a good job.

Really? How so?
I think he does a good job.

Maybe because he isn´t as "loud" as others. Norway is making less a of fuss around the heir than Denmark and Spain. And Spain is a lot bigger (population wise).
Victoria has a special role as woman.
And with all this "king?!"-talk Willem Alexander could get higher ranked than him.
And Charles is coming out of THE Royal family. At least many would appreciate his serious engagement.
In that matter he actually is a lot like Haakon...but Haakon seems IMO more balanced than Charles...which is not surprising.
To me it seems Haakon&Märtha Louise had the nicest childhood. Their parents had time, were leading a happy marriage and the family was more or less left alone.

Interesting points, thanks for sharing your thoughts about
that, Lena :) Here's a bigger pic of Haakon at the start
of the car race :

* Haakon - May 11, 2009 *

I also agree that he was great. I hadn't imagined that I could combine hobbies and work. I've used his lecture as a part of social and political studies at high school level, with reasonable success :) Might be a tip for other teachers out there.

Haakon gave a good lecture.

So sorry! This was a section about Haakon only. :eek:
I've removed my post. Could someone that discover this empty post please delete it? Thank you.
Again, I'm so sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom