Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis, General News 5: Sep 2022-

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JessRulz

Former Administrator
City
Melbourne
Country
Australia
UK_zps6c589394.png

Arms of The British Monarchy

Welcome to Prince George, Princess Charlotte and Prince Louis's
General News, Part Five

Commencing September 8, 2022

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

Last edited:
Gorgeous photos of a gorgeous boy. He's becoming blonder and looks less like a mini male version of Catherine. The Windsor genes are strong.

Seems like he was born yesterday.

Cute photos. I like Louis sweater.

I really can't help thinking that Louis is Catherine's favorite! I remember, at his christening, the way she gazed down at him, and she looked so besotted.
She always beams when she looks at him.

:previous: He is the baby of the family and seems to be quite a little live wire.

But George is her firstborn, and Charlotte is her only daughter. So each child likely has a special corner of her heart on reserve. ;)

What an adorable kid, that Prince Louis, and yes I also got the impression ever since he was born that he’s his mother’s favorite. However, I’ve also seen this a lot from how parents treat the last baby of the family.

Happy birthday Louis!:flowers: Wow 5 years, I still remember when he was born, it feels like yesterday.

What an adorable kid, that Prince Louis, and yes I also got the impression ever since he was born that he’s his mother’s favorite. However, I’ve also seen this a lot from how parents treat the last baby of the family.
Yes, it is quite common. I felt the same with Queen Mathilde when Eleonore was born. You can see from the family photosessions that Mathilde was so radiant at her daughter's side.

Another wonderful photo from the Wales Family ,Prince Louis is growing up so fast!

She reminds me of Lady Sarah Chatto at the same age. What a lovely photo!

Such a beautiful photo of Charlotte! She certainly does look a lot like her dad!

She really does look like William. Super cute little girl.

The other kids- their resemblance to other family members isn’t glaring to me. But Charlotte is totally William’s mini me. Just as a brunette.

So stinkin’ cute! A different photographer this time. Would have loved to have seen the set of photos!

Sorry William, you can't wriggle your way of that one. She is your daughter. :D

On this latest picture she reminds me, around the eyes especially, again of Queen Elizabeth. It changes from picture to picture, on the one before, the resemblence of her father was more striking.
I love how she hugs Orla :lol:

What a cute picture, William, she looks more and more like you. AHH, 8 years old.

I remember that age will. Delightful age.

She really does look like William. Super cute little girl.

The other kids- their resemblance to other family members isn’t glaring to me. But Charlotte is totally William’s mini me. Just as a brunette.

Charlotte is the most obvious in resemblance but the boys I think are largely Middletons. But the George has Williams smile and I saw a picture of William recently at around six and went there is Louis. But Louis is very like his mother and George a grandpa Middleton but Williams colouring. In fact Charlotte and Louis are quite dark given Kate was quite blond in her early childhood.

So it seems all three kids have the same hazel eyes now? (Or are George's just brown.)

What a lovely new photo of Princess Charlotte to mark her birthday!

So it seems all three kids have the same hazel eyes now? (Or are George's just brown.)
Yes, Charlotte and Louis have hazel eyes, George has brown. None of them took after William

George had William's lower part of the face. His smile, chin. Nose, eyes, forehead is from his grandfather.

Princess Charlotte prefers calling Prince William "Papa".

Been feeling a bit emotional this weekend due to it being Mother's Day here in Oz and my mother no longer being with me so I watched a few things she would have enjoyed watching with me.

Two of the things I watched was the late Queen's funeral and then the King's coronation and one thing struck me - how much George has matured in those 8 months. I am not talking about how much he has grown but how much he seems to have gone from a 'little boy' to a 'young man' in that time. Last September, to me, he didn't seem much older than Louis is now whereas a week ago he seemed much more grown up.

He is more sure of himself and also, I think, more aware of just what the future holds for him.

Everyone seems to focus on Charlotte (Anne 2.0) or in cute Little Louis (well, he really is cute), but to me, George is the real star. He is so much like his father: poised, reserved, adorable, and never seems to be overwhelmed by any situation, while simultaneously behaving like a happy and confident 9 year old. You can tell he's listened to.
Catherine and William are making a truly wonderful job.

New beautiful photo of Prince George!

I can't believe he is 10, I still remember being at Wimbledon, checking twitter like a maniac and being so very happy that it was a boy. Just yesterday the world fell hook, line, and sinker for a chubby baby wearing pink dungarees in Australia.

That is a wonderful photo of George. I remember the first glimpse we had of him when they left the hospital.

Back
Top Bottom