Prince Gabriel, Prince Emmanuel & Princess Eléonore: News & Events, Oct. 2019 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:previous: That sounds like a rather unhealthy obsession. I think you can safely assume he is still in his military training program (hopefully enjoying the experience) - or we would have heard otherwise. He might participate in some Christmas-related royal events (I don't recall whether Elisabeth did while in military training).

Lol i was just kidding, i just think he's my favorite member of the royal family and yet he's arguably the one that gets the least coverage out of all the Belgian royals in the main family

Which is unfair considering that every time something about him comes up everyone goes crazy about him

But yeah i guess this is the big problem of following such reserved celebrities

Last edited by a moderator:
Imagine if Prince Gabriel had been the oldest child. He would have been the heir. He would have been in the the eyes of the press and the reporters even more. :photo::photo:

To mark Eléonore's 15th birthday today, April 16, the Palace has released two new portraits taken at Laeken:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

We last saw her at the Christmas concert last year, and she was still baby faced then, now she's far more grown.

She has Filip's eyes.

Last edited:
You're right, but it proves my point: she was baby-faced until yesterday. There's going to be a huge line of suitors outside the Royal Palace. :D

Last edited:
She’s grown up in the blink of an eye!! And she looks so much like her sister, the Duchess of Brabant

We last saw her at the Christmas concert last year, and she was still baby faced then, now she's far more grown.

She has Filip's eyes.

I have an impression that both Elisabeth's and Eléonore's facial features bear a strong resemblance to Queen Astrid's, but that may be a subjective and perhaps biased perception.

What a growth spurt for Eleonore! She is so pretty!?

I agree that she's suddenly moved from a young teen with some childish features to an adolescent (and slightly younger copy of her sister).

She looks a lot like Paola (someone had to finally inherit those genes) with slightly less of the Coburg-Orleans nose than her dad or siblings.

Last edited:
I have an impression that both Elisabeth's and Eléonore's facial features bear a strong resemblance to Queen Astrid's, but that may be a subjective and perhaps biased perception.

After looking at photos I think Eleonore has Q Astrid's eyes and smile but a slightly different face shape

Wow she has gone from the adolescent to a beautiful teen over night.

There is a lot of resemblance to her sister now. She will give Elisabeth a run for her money for those 'most attractive young royal' lists in years to come.

Extremely good looking family and Eléonore is the spitting image of Mathilde.

She's morphing into a beautiful young lady.

Paris Match published this week pictures of Prince Laurent when he was young with his parents and siblings. The then Press published pictures of the Prince de Liege's family.
A desaster how sad prince Laurent looked and Paola did not smile at all.
Therefore the King and Prince Laurant decided their families to be a happy ones and they succeded.

Has Emmanuel graduated from ISB or will he graduate next year?

Will Prince Gabriel finish Royal Military Academy this year or is he taking a three-year course?

Prince Gabriël studies Social and Military Sciences, so I think he's taking a longer course.

Prince Gabriël studies Social and Military Sciences, so I think he's taking a longer course.

It is the same course (formerly known as All Weapons) that enrolled the other royals who attended the Royal Military Academy. The most recent two (Prince Amedeo and Princess Elisabeth) only completed the first year of the course. Prince Joachim studied at a different academy, but also only spent about a year in military training.

It seems Prince Emmanuel has obtained his International Baccalaureate from the International School of Brussels.

Last edited:
:previous: All of the Belgian RF are taller than average, but Gabriel is literally a giant!:ohmy:?

I pray for a royal match.
Mathilde and Filip should be busy with the queues outside Laeken, their 4 children are a knockout. ?

Mathilde and Filip should be busy with the queues outside Laeken, their 4 children are a knockout. ?

I think Philippe hasn't known peace since Elisabeth became a teenager ?

That's for sure, all 4 are absolutely good-looking, the most beautiful one being "little" Eleonore (not so much anymore, she's taller than Elisabeth now:ohmy:) who resembles her grandmother.
I wonder if we'll learn about their partners only when they announce their engagement, as it was the case for their parents, or, more recently, their cousin Laura

Back
Top Bottom