Prince Asem bin Nayef, Princess Sana Asem & Family

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Princess Salha births a son names Hashim today

So Prince Asem has eight grandchildren now?

Yasmin has two boys: Hamzah (b.2008) & Kiyan (b.2009)
Sarah - a boy Talal (b.2008) and a girl Lola (b.2010)
Noor - a girl Haya (b.2007)
Salha - a boy (b.2012; name unknown), a girl Aisha (b.2013) and now another boy Hashim (b.2015)

I am waiting for happy news from Neila!

Yasmin has two boys: Hamzah (b.2008) & Kiyan (b.2009)
Sarah - a boy Talal (b.2008) and a girl Lola (b.2010)
Noor - a girl Haya (b.2007)
Salha - a boy (b.2012; name unknown), a girl Aisha (b.2013) and now another boy Hashim (b.2015)

I am waiting for happy news from Neila!

thanks biri, i thought salha only had 2 babies? i wonder what the name of her first boy is.
what a happy bunch of cousins they will be in this family :)

Princess Nejla becomes a daughter names Kareemah?

Many people sent their congrats to princess Sana Asem through Facebook. Princess Nejla & her Husband Nasser Talhouni welcomed their first child, a baby girl named "Kareema".

Congratulations to the family :flowers::flowers:

Last edited:
The name is beautiful and I like they have chosen a different name for the baby girl.

Princess sana, princess salha and princess nejla on an event.
Princess salha looks great
Daily News

Both are georgeous!
They resemble to me a bit sisters-in-law-to-be Princess Ekaterina of Hannover and Alessandra de Osma.
Neila looks like Ekaterina and Salha like Alessandra.

Last edited:
An official biography for princess Noor Bint Asem:
HRH Princess Noor Asem of Jordan
HRH Princess Noor Asem is well travelled; she was born in Jordan, raised in Spain, and completed her education in the United States, which helped her embody a multi-cultural perspective. She has a degree in Political Communication and a Master’s degree in Positive Leadership and Strategy from the IE Business School in Madrid. HRH Princess Noor Asem speaks five languages: English, Spanish, French, Arabic and Farsi.

Princess Nejla and husband Nasser Osama Talhouni were among the guests at the 6th edition of the One Night for One Drop imagined by Cirque du Soleil in Las Vegas yesterday, March 2. It's a show that raises awareness and funds for critical water issues worldwide:

** gettyimages gallery **

She looks so beUtiful i like her dress o much

And I preferred her with long hair.

Back
Top Bottom