Prince Albert and Princess Charlene's Relationship - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is not maybe the most reputed of media, but I found this speculatively-written article and thought to share it. At least it paints a good relationship between C-W and Princess Stephanie's children.

Celebrity Baby Scoop

Gossip media are never bored with creating made up stories.:ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
But picture of Pauline is very nice. She's pretty teen.

Seems to me Stephanie ha no problem with Charlene:

Le Podcast Journal Monaco
there is a lot to be said about the video,
1]the body language
2]the outfits
3]charlene look lost in the video but it look like albert is trying to cheer her up with a joke but her mind is else were.
4]i am so confuse after seeing these video it seems cw can understand french from the way she was acting or maybe i am wrong like i said there is alot more to be said about these video some how after see this video i don't blame the press for fueling more wedding rumor because albert is calling these on himself.:eek::ermm:

I hav'nt read this thread in a few days so I just caught up.
And there is something I want to say, (hopefully not stepping on anyones toes here or offending anyone) I am amazed about all the negativety towards Miss Widstock. How superficial is this? Have we forgotten everything that has been said and written about Diana, Princess of Wales and how she suffered from that? And what about Princess Grace, how she had to strugle to be seen as Her Serene Highness, because she was "just" an American actress? I know from own experrience what it's like to be the cente rof negative attention, and please believe me when I tell you that it is hard, very very hard!! Isn't the main issue here that these two people obviously are happy together? Don't get me wrong, I love comming to this forum and finding out all sort of new things I did not know before. I've "met" some great people here, but this is just something I felt I had to say. I hope I'm not out of line here, if so, Sorry! Have a great sunday!

I hav'nt read this thread in a few days so I just caught up.
And there is something I want to say, (hopefully not stepping on anyones toes here or offending anyone) I am amazed about all the negativety towards Miss Widstock. How superficial is this? Have we forgotten everything that has been said and written about Diana, Princess of Wales and how she suffered from that? And what about Princess Grace, how she had to strugle to be seen as Her Serene Highness, because she was "just" an American actress? I know from own experrience what it's like to be the cente rof negative attention, and please believe me when I tell you that it is hard, very very hard!! Isn't the main issue here that these two people obviously are happy together? Don't get me wrong, I love comming to this forum and finding out all sort of new things I did not know before. I've "met" some great people here, but this is just something I felt I had to say. I hope I'm not out of line here, if so, Sorry! Have a great sunday!

You of course are entitled to your opinion and it's good to speak your mind but I am one that does not like Miss Wittstock by virtue of her own words and actions. She is there because Albert wants her there. Fine it is his choice but he is not considering a lot of things by his actions. I'm sorry to hear you were hurt by a lot of negative talk but welcome to life. You should see what goes on in a lot of the high schools around the US. This is nothing believe me. I grew up with a father in the public eye and I can appreciate some of what you are saying but depending on how you look at it, for me, as a child facing similar comments, hair too long, too short, skirt to long, too short, to skinny, too fat. These are surface comments. My actions and how a handled myself overrode all the talk. My grievance with Miss Wittstock is in her interviews and her many comments to the press over the years. Including her first date with Albert. Her actions aren't much better. That is my opinion. It has nothing to do with the surface.

ForeverGrace said what I think,poor CharleneWhat what she does or what she wears, there is always somebody onthis board who writtes "her dress does suit her too white or too black" or she made comments to the press,she cannot be a princess. For me she is beautiful Albert is happy whith her and this is only at the beginning she knew the prince that she gave interview and now there is no more, and we can forget this . We cannot judge only on the photos that she is the right person Albert needs to be at his side.,

ForeverGrace said what I think,poor CharleneWhat what she does or what she wears, there is always somebody onthis board who writtes "her dress does suit her too white or too black" or she made comments to the press,she cannot be a princess. For me she is beautiful Albert is happy whith her and this is only at the beginning she knew the prince that she gave interview and now there is no more, and we can forget this . We cannot judge only on the photos that she is the right person Albert needs to be at his side.,

Poor Charlene, oh please!! There is a saying, "if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen". This girl is one tough cookie. She had to be to be an Olympic swimmer. I doubt she is worried about a few people criticizing her clothes. But action and interview speak volumes. Go read them for yourself. Albert likes to have women around and has had plenty. Alicia also a former Olympic athletic, Harvard Grad, now investment banker was before Charlene. Alicia was there for several years. In fairness only time will tell.

I wouldn't compare Charlene with Diana, as she shows having a stronger character than the late Princess of Wales had. Instead Grace had a strong will, which I doubt Charlene has, although as an athlete she must have been used to discipline.

I agree.
She has a certain sweetness about her. :flowers:

there is a lot to be said about the video,
1]the body language
2]the outfits
3]charlene look lost in the video but it look like albert is trying to cheer her up with a joke but her mind is else were.
4]i am so confuse after seeing these video it seems cw can understand french from the way she was acting or maybe i am wrong like i said there is alot more to be said about these video some how after see this video i don't blame the press for fueling more wedding rumor because albert is calling these on himself.:eek::ermm:

That video was very interesting to see. Stephanie was quite welcoming towards her. :flowers:

IMHO I don't think Princess Stephanie has ever had "a problem" with anyone?
And her children seem balanced and well out of the limelight compared to their cousins. A very devoted mother, it seems. I am glad she gets along with whomever her brother is dating. In this case, it makes it easier for Charlene to adjust to things, being accepted by his immediate family. I'm sure it would be rough enough otherwise?:flowers:

To gentle-hearted positive minded posters--it might seem shocking to see all of the actually small talk on the boards. And imo, thats what the purpose of the boards are--sometimes informing and other times entertaining. (Oh and minding other people's business :lol:. But a lot of us love it and ride out the too harsh if we have to.

To gentle-hearted positive minded posters--it might seem shocking to see all of the actually small talk on the boards. And imo, thats what the purpose of the boards are--sometimes informing and other times entertaining. (Oh and minding other people's business :lol:. But a lot of us love it and ride out the too harsh if we have to.

It's fine to be gentle hearted Olga but I'm a realist. I have a big heart but I'm also no ones fool. I call it like I see it, I survive. I don't read romance novels. I read biographies and autobiographies.

It's a very interesting video, although I can make out only a few words of the speeches (except for Albert's American English, ha!). What strikes me, though, is how much Stephanie's body language is like a young girl's. She seems very uncomfortable and self-protective.

Charlene WIttstock is not my first choice for Princess of Monaco. She is not my 2nd or 3rd choice either. But I've said it before....if the unwed mother girlfriend of a drug dealer can become Queen of Norway, an uneducated has-been Olympic swimmer can certainly be Princess of Monaco with a little dusting off.

Charlene hardly looks like the same person who came to the Principality a couple of years ago. Whether or not Albert intends to marry her she LOOKS like a Princess.

And unfortunately, if she does become Princess all the spotlight will be on her from now on no matter what Stephanie does. Stephanie could find a cure for cancer but the spotlight will be on Charlene no matter if she doesnt deserve it.

Just ask Princess Anne of Great Britain about HER experience during the Diana era!

I agree with you! Prince Albert just needs to find the one and settle down for goodness sakes. He is 50!

While I do hope Albert finds that special someone someday (some...day), I don't know if he'll settle down. He seems to enjoy the bachelor lifestyle.

No one knows what is in their minds. Especially his.
It will be "the day" to see what he finally chooses!

He is not living the bachelor life as he is always with her !

He is not living the bachelor life as he is always with her !

Yeah. It sort of looks as if he's pretty settled--temportarily or permanently. We shall see. As long as it pleases himself. And we shall have to accept his will. (PA's)

Prince Albert and Charlene

Somehow, to me, they don't look comfortable with each other. They seem like friends, they don't look like a loving couple. After 3/4 years of dating you would expect more eye contact, closeness. When i see photos of Albert alone, he appears to be relaxed and smiling. When i see photos of them together the photos appear stiff, cold, not connecting. Even Charlene's face and posture seem like she's not really into him. I think she's a pretty girl in her own way, but I don't see her as his wife, the connection isn't there.

For some reason they don't look like they want to be together. It's coldness between those two.

Has anyone come across the latest outing and her dress with the plunging neckline? No bra,tres Hollywood, side of chest exposed??
For some reason I believe she was spruced enough for appearances but if she were heading for a title, they'd advise her to dress a bit more appropriately.

Prince Albert and Charlene

Since the Death of Prince Reinee, I think the family in it self has been relaxed in their style of dress. However, I just don't see Charlene as Princess Charlene I think she plays to the camera, a lot, they don't seem like they fit.

The whole world is changing and what used to be taboo is the norm these days. I find it sad that old establishments like Royalty are caught up in the current trends.
20 years ago a lady would never have allowed herself to be seen so often with the same man without an "announcement" so to speak. P. Albert says to anyone who'd listen that marriage is not in the cards anytime soon. (??? Perhaps by the time he reaches retirement age?) What is she waiting for? I would have hightailed it out of there in a New York minute........

Charlene and Albert

I think it's safe to say that Charlene is enjoying what the relationship had and continues to offer such as publicity, contacts with important people, however, in the back of her mind she must wonder if it is truly going anywhere such as marriage, unless she doensn't mind if marriage is in the cards. Who truly knows. It must be hard for Albert also, to have any type of "normal" relationship with a woman, because the press will be there at every turn with photos for us and speculation. It could be that he truly hasn't made up his mind if Charlene is the woman for him for the rest of his life. Maybe he's enjoying what the relationship is offering himself at the moment.

Since the Death of Prince Reinee, I think the family in it self has been relaxed in their style of dress. However, I just don't see Charlene as Princess Charlene I think she plays to the camera, a lot, they don't seem like they fit.

Rainier* :flowers:

This is all starting to make me feel ill. Everyone sees the superficial outward appearance of this match. Maybe they are not into "love" ??

I would like to see her doing more with her mind and her soul publically.

At this point, as we all speculate about this whole issue we can only see what they show us.
Charlene may walk ahead of Caroline next to Albert but she still has no position officially, to do anything.
Looks like her time is his and she devotes it to whatever he wants her to do. It may be fine for Charlene to be next to a Prince and socialize with the elite and que sera sera.......Beats dating Average Joe for example.
There is the other couple in Berlenburg and looks like these ladies either know a lot more about their relationships or they prefer to continue a long term affaire with no marriage in sight.
I suppose all we can do is try to analyze it while they are figuring out what they will finally do....:wub:

Back
Top Bottom