Pre-Wedding Information for Victoria and Daniel's Wedding

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
PR department must resign after this wedding. there were just too many mistakes in that original list, as well as the original list they posted online about the bridal party.

Guests list

I see no guest ( friend or officials , except the ambassador,)from FRANCE.

I assume that the royal family forgot that Jean Baptiste Bernadotte , Maréchal de France, is originated from Pau, Béarn, FRANCE.

But if it is the gueslist, why aren't Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince William and Prince Harry on there?
They should be.

A guest list is a list with people going, while an a list of invited, is a list of people, who go, if they accept.
Royalcourt published the guest list
So it´s only logically the 4 aren´t on the list, as the boys are in Africa and Charles and Camilla didn´t accept (to cure or whyever)

However I guess Juan Carlos and Masako won´t go. And the team will hopefully change after the wedding indeed. They have gotten things wrong for months.
Weddings and babies are adding a lot to a Monarchy´s popularity, what a shame that they have such a lousy press team in such an important time :bang:

But if it is the gueslist, why aren't Prince Charles, Camilla, Prince William and Prince Harry on there?
They should be.

Becasue they are not attending. As mentioned before, William & Harry apologized that they will be in S.Africa for teh world cup. Charles is not well and recovering therefore Camilla wont attened.
It has been confirmed by the royal house that The Earl of Wessex and The Countess of Wessex would represent Britian at the wedding :flowers:

Crown Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling are seen leaving the Stockholm Cathedral in Stockholm, Sweden, June 17, 2010,
after attending a wedding rehearsal in the Cathedral.
ANP Beeldbank

I am a bit suprised that Crownprincess Marie- Chantal and Cronwnprince Pavlos is not on the guestlist.....

Photos of the Norwegian Royal Family arriving.
Norska och danska kungahuset i Sverige | Bröllopet | Aftonbladet

Princess Mary arriving:
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=12922837&pos=1
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=12922835&pos=2
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=12922834&pos=3
http://www.anp-photo.com/search.pp?page=1&ShowPicture=12922831&pos=4

Btw, I don't understand why the royal house information service include Princess Victoria and Daniel Westling on the wedding guests, it is supposed that its their own wedding!

Last edited:
Becasue they are not attending. As mentioned before, William & Harry apologized that they will be in S.Africa for teh world cup. Charles is not well and recovering therefore Camilla wont attened.
It has been confirmed by the royal house that The Earl of Wessex and The Countess of Wessex would represent Britian at the wedding :flowers:

William and Harry remind me of someone once who said he couldn't decide whether to go to the football match one Saturday or to his own wedding - typical blokes! But I'll say no more about it because it's not who turns up that matters - it's about seeing Victoria and Daniel on their wedding day....THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW!!!!!!!:flowers:

Lovely ! The happy times begin at last, splendid !!!!!!

WOO~~~~~~~~I am so happy seeing Ingrid comes to Sweden with her dad and to attend her godmother's big day, she's pretty as always!:flowers:

S.A.R. Hereditary Grand Duke Guillaume de Luxembourg

What does the S.A.R stand for? Thought Guillaume was an HRH?

back on topic- loved seeing pictures of the arrivals esp IA and Christian! Can't wait to see Amalia and her family!

SAR is French for HRH. (Son Altesse royale)
Don't know why they refered to him as SAR and his parents and brother as HRH, though.

You know I have posted many times those exact same words that you have just said.
But as someone posted before me, that it is apparently a guest of invitees, not a confirmed list, so if that is the case. Charles, Camilla, William and Harry should be on the "guest list".
The use of the word "guest" doesn't imply confirmed to me, considering there at least 2 people on that least that are not attending the wedding.

I love the pictures of the Norwegian and Danish Royals arriving.

The Norwegian royals arriving; The Crown Prince, Princess Ingrid Alexandra, Princess Märtha and Ari Behn by plane and The Crown Princess by train. The King and Queen will arrive tomorrow.

KRONPRINSESSEBRYLLUPET - Mette-Marit reiste inkognito - Side2 (Pictures and article in Norwegian)

Kronprinsessen til VG Nett: - Vi gleder oss veldig - VG Nett om Sverige (Video and article in Norwegian)

Mette-Marit ville heller ta toget - kjendis - Dagbladet.no (Pictures and article in Norwegian)

NÃ¥ ankommer bryllupsgjestene*|* TV 2 Underholdning (Pictures and article in Norwegian)

Lars-Göran Lönnermark from the swedish court confirms that Victoria will come to the church with his father, King Carl Gustaf, but the last steps to the altar she will walk with Daniel. He rejects media reports that Victoria will walk half way with the King and half way with Daniel.
- No, crown princess walks just a little bit with Daniel.And the reason for this is that the distance of the Great Church is long, and it has been found more appropriate that Daniel meets Victoria before going to the altar.
"Victoria kommer att gå fram med kungen" - Bröllopet | Expressen
Google Translator

Can't wait to see the arrival of Princess Amalia and her family! :D

Did Mette Marit arrived seperatly then the rest of the family?

Mette-Marit came by train from Oslo to Stockholm
Kronprins Haakon flög – men Mette-Marit tog tåget till Victorias bröllop | Svensk Damtidning

Emma Pernald, Jonas Bergström and Sofia Hellqvist not invited (or don´t come) to the wedding
Emma, Jonas och Sofia inte med på bröllopet - Bröllopet - Allt om kronprinsessan Victorias och Daniels bröllop | Expressen

Victoria, Mette-Marit, Mary, Maxima and the children at the rehearsal:
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet
Aftonbladet

I think she did, I can't see her coming of the plane.
I wonder why she came by train as LadyFinn has just said?

I think its because she is a bit scared of flying... and its quite short distance between Oslo and Sthlm, so why not take the train if you feel more confortable with that?

Last edited by a moderator:
She's scared of flying?
Isn't that a little, odd, for a princess. I understand she can't help it but that's quite unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom