Marriage of Prince Feisal & Zeina Lubadah: January 4, 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pronunciation of the last 2 is the same and the correct ones. 1st one is totaly different. I think Zeina.

The first one "Zina" was used by Jordantimes newspaper & seems more matching compare to the arabic spelling "زينا". The name "زينة " can also be written as Zeina or Zaina in English,

So is it an engagement, or a wedding already?
She looks nice!
Congratulations!

It was a Nikah ceremony (katb ktab or religious marriage) ,but wasn't followed by a wedding recrption. They may host later or may not.

So is it an engagement, or a wedding already?
She looks nice!
Congratulations!
They mentioned an expression which means "Tying the knot" this means marriage, Prince Faisal is married now and the ceremony was same as Prince Hamzah marriage

It was a Nikah ceremony (katb ktab or religious marriage) ,but wasn't followed by a wedding recrption. They may host later or may not.
Yes Rossina! As long as the religious marriage or Tying the knot take place then they are officially married they only need wedding reception or private party like some royals hold to reassure it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe in these times of economic austerity, the King is only throwing his brother a wedding reception for every other wedding? :flowers:

If they are going to have a reception I hope they have it soon-or the inevitable divorce announcement will be made at the reception

I think they will have a small reception.

Last edited by a moderator:
how old is the new bride? I think thee is no wedding party number 3 :)

how old is the new bride? I think thee is no wedding party number 3 :)
Our assumption say she is in her middle 30's so maybe as old as Princess Fahdah Hashim and Prince Rashid bin al Hassan (1979) or as old as Prince Hamzah (1980).

Last edited:
that's hilarious:D
I mean he didn't event stops to take his breath,I wonder what his children think of all that?!

:previous:
It seems to me Prince Feisal does not ponder the questions what his grown-up children think about the divorce-marriage situation.

Last edited:
Feisal divorces to be with the other woman :whistling:. Just like people rumored about sarah before he divorced p.alia now he leaves sarah for someone he met when married. I would be more worried for zina, he's building a reputation now :ermm:.

Feisal divorces to be with the other woman :whistling:. Just like people rumored about sarah before he divorced p.alia now he leaves sarah for someone he met when married. I would be more worried for zina, he's building a reputation now :ermm:.
Building? He already make one since divorcing Alia Tabbaa! She was a very respected and very accomplished and their marriage lasted almost 20 years or less.

Building? He already make one since divorcing Alia Tabbaa! She was a very respected and very accomplished and their marriage lasted almost 20 years or less.

That seems a bit harsh. No one knows the details of their private lives, whether with Alia or Sarah. I just hope he has found true happiness.:flowers:

yeah doesn't sarah work in his office before he divorced alia?

Is the new princess known in Jordan from her work?

That seems a bit harsh. No one knows the details of their private lives, whether with Alia or Sarah. I just hope he has found true happiness.:flowers:

Totally agree with you:ermm:
It's not fair to blame prince Feisal only for the two divorces IMO. It was a couple life & both parties wether PF& PA or PF& PS bear responsibility of their marriage failure. Hope PF will find happiness this time.

I saw this thread just now. I too hope that Prince Faisal finds happiness this time around and wish the couple all the best in their new life! :flowers:

Princess Zeina is very beautiful and she also looks quite confident, compared to wife #2, Sarah. I can't believe she wore that short beige dress! Very glamorous, but do women in Jordan wear their dresses or skirts that short?

Does anyone know why is prince faisal's wife referred to as Lady Zeina Alfaisal in local media instead of the title "princess"?

It is very interessant. Is it because she is his 3th wife?

Maybe considering Feisal's track record, they hold off with the title until they see that this marriage would stick..:whistling:

It is a difficult situation. Many jordanian princes divorces and marries 2th time all of them becomes the 2.the wifes a princess title. But no one married 3th time :S

King Hussein married four times & All his wives were given titles.
Also king Abdullah attended the marriage ceremony ,so, it must be agreed by him.

Last edited:
I meant the princes there no one who married 3 times

I meant the princes there no one who married 3 times
I know dear,but ssince titles were granted before to king Hussein's four wives..why not for his son's third wife??.
On jordan3 on Jordan sites there is written that Princess Zeina was born on 11 January 1987; is that true? Then she would be only three years older than Ayah...
I dont think so. She looks older .. at least in her mid 30s. Her age is not a problem IMO. Queen Noor was only 5 years older than princess Alia bint Al hussein when she got married. Also prince Ali bin Nayef's wife ,princess Rima ,is in his daughters age & maybe younger.

Maybe there was a typo and she was born in 1977? She looks young, but not that young! Mid 30's for sure!

Back
Top Bottom