Letizia, Princess of Asturias Jewellery 2: August 2007-June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This lady sash was really large ( 10 cm or more ?), I did not like also the way Letizia is wearing them..

I don't like Princess Letizia's strange habit of pinning the Fleur de Lys brooch to the bottom of her order's sash in the belly area - all other Royal ladies know what they are doing when wearing their brooches on the shoulder instead, as it simply looks far more elegant.
Especially with no necklace, all that jumps at you in close up pics is a bare sash, and if the sash is as wide as it's here, a brooch would be needed even more to break the disrupting line.
You are so right, the brooch is really lovely but it doesn't look right pinned like that. Emerald earrings and tiara are lovely!!!

I love the emerald earrings...they look wonderful with this gown

I liked both the diamond/emerald and the Indian looking earrings.They are lovely!
But the brooch is so ugly and big,in my opinion...

Thanks Her Majesty, I never saw this before. Lovely tiaras!!!

Is that a diamond bracelet? If it is then wow!

I really cannot stand the Prussian tiara. It always looks too small for the head and is not sparkly or glittering - very austere looking - not very feminine looking - it looked terrible as a wedding tiara with the veil and gown. Surely there is another tiara which Letizia can wear - after all she is the crown princess.

Both of Princess Letizia's tiaras are beauitful but I like the shell tiara the best. Thank you for the lovely pictures of her tiaras, Her Majesty.:flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
She looks the best on her wedding tiara.
After that quite good in flower tiara.

She makes one mistake:
The Prussian Tiara looks only good with a chaste hairstyle ( I mean sleek or wavy hair up) and the flower tiara looks the best with curly/ wavy hair.
The shell tiara doesn't fit her face's form.

I general,I also can't stand the prussian tiara but it looked nicer at the last event.
May be because her face was nicer and not skinny (I also don't see wrinckles around her cheeks since her surgery).This is the only explanation I can find.
The whole combination looked nice at this last event.
In my opinion,the worst tiara event for me ,is with the whole pink outfit with curly hair and prussian tiara.
I like her other tiaras,the stunning bracelet and the wonderful emerald earings

i like the prussian tiara least not only because of the look but also because it doesn't have anything to do with the history of the srf. it's sofia's private tiara, dating way back to her great-great family.

out of the other two tiaras letizia seems to have at her disposal i like the floral tiara most, very pretty, although not of much importance either as it was given to sofia by francisco franco. the shell tiara dates back to queen isabella II of spain, so a lot of history but i don't like the look too much.

the other three tiaras that only seem to be at queen sofia's disposal for now (loop, pearl, fleur de lys) look very impressive & regal and bring along the appropriate historic background of srf. they suit sofia's round face very well as they are huge, for that reason i am not too sure how they would look on letizia who has a long and slim face, they will probably "bury" her or at least look very heavy on her.

The pearl earrings are gorgeous!!Show us more,PrincessofEurope!

Great earrings and lovely outfit!!

I like these earrings. They are very delicate and feminine. Are they yellow or white gold? It is difficult to tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the Prussian tiara, my favourite is the shell tiara but it doesn't fit he face's form, so I would choose general Franco's tiara as the best one.

I like these earrings. They are very delicate and feminine. Are they yellow or white gold? It is difficult to tell.

I was going to as the same question. In the first picture they look as though they could be two-tone.

These earrings are beautiful and very exotic...they remind me of a small palm-tree,actually.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom