Lady Louise Mountbatten-Windsor News and Pictures 3: October 2005-March 2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucidu said:
three more from rex pictures.
Oh she is so cute. I love her little outfit. Its always great to see pictures of her- I love little kids

Warren said:
Lady Sarah Chatto didn't, and I don't think there will be any title for Zara. Princess Anne decided her children would have no titles and I can't see that changing. Unless of course Zara marries into one, something that Peter can never do.

Couldn't Peter marry into another royal family (European and if he should stop seeing Autumn) and then be awarded a title then?:)

branchg said:
I doubt William would become Duke of Edinburgh. If his father died while Philip was still alive, he is likely to become King first. He would then regrant the dukedom to Edward as planned..

Could William also deny Edward that dukedom when he became King? Or, does he have to do as his grandmother wanted. Would he be legally obliged to do this? The reason I ask is because of his and Edward's cool relationship and Edward's relationship with his brother Charles.

I don't think he's under any obligation to grant Edward the title; however, it's quite widely known that the Queen's wishes were that Edward take the title, so it would look rather churlish if either Charles or William decided to refuse.

Lucidu said:
three more from rex pictures.
The duchess is wearing a winter coat in the European heat wave??

And yes, I do detect an eye problem with the little girl, I hope it can be helped. Besides that, she is the spitting image of her grandmother Elizabeth when she was that age, my gosh!

by the way, I hope it's not because ofr the girl's eye problem that her parents keep her away from the public..

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think he's under any obligation to grant Edward the title; however, it's quite widely known that the Queen's wishes were that Edward take the title, so it would look rather churlish if either Charles or William decided to refuse.

When it was announced that Edward would get the Dukedom of Edinburgh at the time they mentioned that it was decided by The Queen, Duke of Edinburgh and Prince of Wales so he has already agreed to it.

by the way, I hope it's not because ofr the girl's eye problem that her parents keep her away from the public..

Her parents had said since they got married that they would be more private with there children, starting with using Lady instead of Princess, so of course that is not the reason.

Last edited:
I would love for Prince Edward to take the Duike of Edinburgh title for the main reason that he does such a great job doing the Duke of Edinburgh award and it would feel strange if someone else like Prince William was doing it.

image.php

image.php

Oppie said:
Her parents had said since they got married that they would be more private with there children, starting with using Lady instead of Princess, so of course that is not the reason.

The only thing is that Zara and Peter Phillips both lack titles and neither lack attention from the British media, so it seems that depriving Louise of her rightful title will have little impact; she is still the daughter of a prince and the granddaughter of a queen, whether she is Lady or HRH.

She looks so much like her father!

yay for more pictures! I can't get over how much she resembles the Queen when she was her age. She's a beautiful child!

christinacg said:
I can't get over how much she resembles the Queen when she was her age.

The resemblance in some of the pictures is amazing! It will be interesting to see if that continues in the coming years.

I think this is possibly one of the best Wessex photos this year. I think someone got their wish about Louise getting Sophie's button nose.

Photo: Getty Images

Attachments

• 71537977.jpg
    71537977.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 371
Last edited:
HRH Kimetha said:
Could William also deny Edward that dukedom when he became King? Or, does he have to do as his grandmother wanted. Would he be legally obliged to do this? The reason I ask is because of his and Edward's cool relationship and Edward's relationship with his brother Charles.

The granting of peerages is entirely within the Sovereign's gift and perogative. So, there is no legal obligation for Charles or William, but since it was announced publicly that Edward would eventually become Duke of Edinburgh after the death of his parents, it would be silly not to grant it as planned.

HRH Elizabeth said:
The only thing is that Zara and Peter Phillips both lack titles and neither lack attention from the British media, so it seems that depriving Louise of her rightful title will have little impact; she is still the daughter of a prince and the granddaughter of a queen, whether she is Lady or HRH.

As the daughter of a son of the sovereign, Louise is automatically HRH Princess Louise under the 1917 Letters Patent of George V. The Queen has consented to the style of Lady Louise Windsor, but has never issued letters patent formally confirming this, so technically she is still a princess of the UK with the rank of Royal Highness.

It's the same thing with Camilla. She is automatically HRH The Princess of Wales, but The Queen has consented to the style of Duchess of Cornwall instead. But this is not legal and her rightful rank and titles as the wife of The Prince of Wales is automatic upon marriage.

Claire said:
I think this is possibly one of the best Wessex photos this year. I think someone got their wish about Louise getting Sophie's button nose.

Gorgeous child, an d anyone who's ever seen pictures of her grandmother Elizabeth when she was that age, would agree with me the two look completely alike! Agree too that Louise's got her mother's nose.

Louise is adorable, and she definitely does favor both her mother and a young version of the Queen! Love her little hat and her stuffed animal. :)

she is absolutely gorgeous and very much resembles the Queen at a
young age as have been stated by other posters.
Lovely little family.

HRH Elizabeth said:

One thing to remember is that Peter and Zara Phillips were the first two of the Queen's grandchildren whereas Louise is the seventh.

Therefore the news about her becoming a grandmother made interest in their births somewhat higher.

They have grown up as the grandchildren not only of 'a' monarch but 'the' monarch.

Louise may spend more of her life growing up as the neice of 'the' monarch if the present queen doesn't live for at least another seven years. By the time Louise is 18 I suspect that she will be the neice of the monarch and therefore in the same situation as Lord Linley and Lady Sarah.

Even if the present Queen is still on the throne then I suspect that the Queen's great-grandchildren, will be getting more notice than the youngest grandchild simply because William and Harry's children will be closer in line to the throne then Louise.

it'd be nice if louise's resemblance with the queen continued as she gets older, i'd quite like that,but children change so much as they grow. but for now the queen definitely has a "mini-me"!

Claire said:

There are definitely some strong Windsor genes! Look at Louise compared to photos of her aunt and her grandmother at a similar age.
Photos: Getty Images(#1), AP(#3&5) and Rue des Archives (#2&4)

Queen Elizabeth (Princess Elizabeth at the time) and Princess Anne:

She also has a resemblance to younger Zara Phillips. Shes soo adorable

Wow she is a little copy...;)
Does she still have problems with her eyes? It seems she still is a little of balance with her view...(Don't know the Enlisch word for it...sorry).

Eye Problem

Her eyes may still be healing after her surgery. I had eye problems when I was younger and I also had surgery. It took many months for them to heal, and correct themselves, but they look fine now. Maybe thats the case with Louise. I don't think the surgery was suppose to be an instant fix, but it was suppose to help her eyes to straighten themselves out as she grew up. If I'm wrong about this, let me know. :D

Wow she really is a mini me. Very cute.

This baby is such a lovely little child. And, indeed she looks so much like her daddy. I'm going to love watching this little girl grow. But, I still don't see anything wrong with her eye. Just me I suppose.:)

louise will started the kinder in january? she is three years old in november

corazon said:
louise will started the kinder in january? she is three years old in november

She might already have started, alot of places take children from when they are babies.

lady_windsor said:
She also has a resemblance to younger Zara Phillips. Shes soo adorable

True, I can see it. The way her two front teeth are is exactly like little Zara. But I also see the resemblance to Lilibet, and of course she also strongly resembles her father. She's a Windsor through and through. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom