Ladies of Monaco Fashion and Style Part 1: November 2017 - November 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A very sophisticated look for Alexandra.

Marie is a gorgeous young lady though I've never been a fan of those types of dresses that reveal one's legs as they give off a very self-centred image for me.

Marie looks great - the blue colour suits her. She is striking looking - love her smile.

Very ugly outfit for marie. Is is a stage cabaret dress and does not suit to anyone.

Marie in black at the cocktail reception for the 59th Monte Carlo TV Festival yesterday, June 16:

** Pic **

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Camille's look.

Pauline just looks silly with the denim thing serving no purpose - the white satin would have been fine on its own.

Tatiana in a Muzungu Sisters dress and with an unusual hairstyle in London yesterday, June 18 (at least we haven't seen her with braids that often before):

** Full view **

Tatiana looks lovely though not a fan of her braids with this particular look.

She definitely has an individual style quite unlike the other Grimaldi ladies.

I'm not usually a big fan of Tatiana's style, just not my personal taste, but she looks great here and her eyes, hair and complexion in that first one are absolutely gorgeous.

I'm not usually a big fan of Tatiana's style, just not my personal taste, but she looks great here and her eyes, hair and complexion in that first one are absolutely gorgeous.

I totally agree Selket!!! :flowers:

Lovely summer outfits and Stephanie is looking very good. The colour is very flattering.

Alexandra attended the "Midsummer Party” hosted by Elton John and David Furnish to raise funds for the Elton John Aids Foundation in Antibes, France, yesterday, July 4:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Alexandra looks lovely here - I like the dress and the shoes.

I'm surprised that Tatiana went for this look as it's totally different from her usual style, but from what I can see she looks good. Her hat is a little too big for my tastes, though.

No surprises that Beatrice looks wonderful in both outfits. I like Pauline’s dress very much and she appears to have some kind of headdress which is difficult to see. Tatiana has a very unusual look for her at the religious ceremony, very elegant and a lovely colour on her, I also like the print of her dress for the civil wedding but the style is less flattering. I am not too keen on the sleeves or diamond pattern on Alexander’s dress, although the colour is lovely. Charlotte appears to have completely misjudged the summer wedding vibe and is by far the worst dressed. Stephanie looks lovely - if only that dress had been just a little longer. Was Camille a bridesmaid as she appears to be wearing the same colour and a similar style to the other bridesmaids in the group photo outside the cathedral?
A pity that we can’t see more of Maria’s dress, particularly the train. The photographer has positioned Albert (bizarrely on a stool) so that he blocks the front of her dress. On this same point, what a weird composition for a photo with almost two sections with Stephanie turned away from Louis towards the grouping on her right and Camille sat on a stool! She appears to be standing in the cathedral photo so I doubt she was carrying an injury. I think even an average amateur photographer could have made a better job of this.

I like the floral dress Tatiana wore in the civil ceremony and I super adore Beatrice whole look in the religious ceremony. Her dress, shoes, earrings, hat---- splendid.

(..)

Not sure this is the right gown for Camille. I think it would be better suited to an older lady.

No surprises that Beatrice looks wonderful in both outfits. I like Pauline’s dress very much and she appears to have some kind of headdress which is difficult to see. Tatiana has a very unusual look for her at the religious ceremony, very elegant and a lovely colour on her, I also like the print of her dress for the civil wedding but the style is less flattering. I am not too keen on the sleeves or diamond pattern on Alexander’s dress, although the colour is lovely. Charlotte appears to have completely misjudged the summer wedding vibe and is by far the worst dressed. Stephanie looks lovely - if only that dress had been just a little longer. Was Camille a bridesmaid as she appears to be wearing the same colour and a similar style to the other bridesmaids in the group photo outside the cathedral?
A pity that we can’t see more of Maria’s dress, particularly the train. The photographer has positioned Albert (bizarrely on a stool) so that he blocks the front of her dress. On this same point, what a weird composition for a photo with almost two sections with Stephanie turned away from Louis towards the grouping on her right and Camille sat on a stool! She appears to be standing in the cathedral photo so I doubt she was carrying an injury. I think even an average amateur photographer could have made a better job of this.

Yes, Camille was one of the bridesmaids.

She was fanning herself in the church,

https://us.hola.com/imagenes/royals...es/0-193-726/monaco-wedding-bridesmaids-a.jpg
(..)

Pauline’s outfit seems to have a 30s or 40s vibe to it. It suits her, I think. And yes, she is wearing a fascinator-the netting is more obvious in some photos.

Photos of the train--
https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/I...en/vogue_137/03c2be57d79f0c6b8281c524f2cc901a

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/U...en/vogue_137/5284b5d6e967d24ad123ba89b0807be6

From the first photo of the train it looks like Pauline is arranging it suggesting she was chief bridesmaid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom