King Hassan II (1929-1999)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:D
Another set....Hassan II
  • with Reagan
  • adult
  • A toddler and then the other pic attending a demonstration of Yo-yo in 1932..

Attachments

• Hassan II + reagan.jpg
    Hassan II + reagan.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 613
  • Hassan II + reagan2.jpg
    Hassan II + reagan2.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 727
  • Hassan II + reagan3.jpg
    Hassan II + reagan3.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 957
  • Hassan II todler.jpg
    Hassan II todler.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 930
  • Hassan II young.jpg
    Hassan II young.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4,453
Last edited by a moderator:
:D keep enjoying
Pics about Late Hassan II
  • at a very younger age either by himself or with his father M5
  • As a young man

Attachments

• Hassan 2 toddler giving a speech.jpg
    Hassan 2 toddler giving a speech.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 641
  • Hassan 2 toddler in palace.jpg
    Hassan 2 toddler in palace.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 2,477
  • Hassan 2 toddler on horse.jpg
    Hassan 2 toddler on horse.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 550
  • Hassan 2 toddler.jpg
    Hassan 2 toddler.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 500
  • Hassan 2+father greeting.jpg
    Hassan 2+father greeting.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 600
  • Hassan 2+father playing in the car.jpg
    Hassan 2+father playing in the car.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,496
  • Hassan II toddler.jpg
    Hassan II toddler.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 648
  • Hassan young man.jpg
    Hassan young man.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 702
kaoutar said:
Thank u Joumana for the beautiful pic!! I really like this King
You are welcome Kaoutar. Yes I agree with you the late King Hassan the second has a huge charisma.

I've just found an excellent video of the late king hassan 2. It's an interview with some french reporters and journalists, in 1989. The show was called "l'heure de vérité". I'm sorty for those who won't understand french. At least you'll have a general impression on the man he was, and the way he used to behave in public with very much charisma.

BASTA NEWS interactive

King Hassan II of Morocco

Hey!

In the old thread about Hassan II there was talking about his two wifes. Is it possible to know more? Are they still alive? And were/are realy a cousins?

Thanks, Daniela

here what i know about the subject Daniela:i think he had only one wife Lalla Latifa and she is the mother of all his kids(he had Harem)..and i don't think they are cousins....she live now most of time in france and her son the king and his little familly spend some days last month with her there.

Last edited:
Interesting automobile...

Hello

A slightly unusual request ,perhaps you can help...:)

I am researching the history of a unique ,special - bodied 1955 MG sportscar which was owned when new by Hassan II .

It competed in a concours d'elegance held at Enghien ,near Paris in June 1955.

It was registered with a special "transit temporaire" , TT registration which was given to foreigners staying in France.

I have read that Hassan had an interest in sportscars ,& I would love to find a photo of him with the car , anyone who remembers him with it ,or any reference to the car in connection with him.

Thanks in advance for any leads or information.

they had a very good relationcheap together,they themseves cousins as both claim to be grandsons of Profet Mohamed.:)

Moroccan newsppaper Nichane did this week-end an intersting reportage about the military coup against King Hassan II regime in 1972 with photos of before and after the coup i try hard to find link of the article and i did my bet to translate it,very informative:
Translated version of http://karimroyal.canalblog.com/archives/2008/10/13/11006515.html

Thanks, however, this article fails to mention that after the murder of Oufkir, his family was sent for approx. 19 years to prison under mostly inhuman conditions. All (!) even the youngest kids had to suffer this destiny thus obtaining no school eduction whats-o-ever. The wife Fatema as well as the eldest daughter Malika and her brother Raouf have told this story in different books. Very interesting read.

Thanks, however, this article fails to mention that after the murder of Oufkir, his family was sent for approx. 19 years to prison under mostly inhuman conditions. All (!) even the youngest kids had to suffer this destiny thus obtaining no school eduction whats-o-ever. The wife Fatema as well as the eldest daughter Malika and her brother Raouf have told this story in different books. Very interesting read.
yes i know Avicenna about the Oufkir family story,i read the book and i guess all the moroccans know their story and how their dad die,but what really happen in that famous day,that what still a mystery for alot so this why the article don't focus alot on what happen the family after that.

right reeda2000,i remember now the interview was with MBC channel few days before he die.

yes i know Avicenna about the Oufkir family story,i read the book and i guess all the moroccans know their story and how their dad die,but what really happen in that famous day,that what still a mystery for alot so this why the article don't focus alot on what happen the family after that.
what it's strange, is these 2 years of 1971-1972 with attempts to kill h2, is not teached at moroccan schools as it isn't part of the moroccan history ;)

;some pictures of h2

the other one where 2 people change h2 shoes (each person concerned by one leg/foot!) isn't funny at all. you know it's even difficult to wear both feet simultaneously when a man is standing like he is :shock: i read somewhere that by h2 time, there was someone "job" is to change h2' shoes (i don't remember the name). the other picture where h2 is on the back of a man to cross a stream ... is really humiliating

golf 1

golf 2

thanks for posting that,very intersting videos.
i believe that i saw King Hussein in the video,also i love th part of the late king with his children especially Mohammed VI helping his brother Moulay Rachid,so cute.

Back
Top Bottom