Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit that I believe JGG is PA's daughter. She is a cute girl and I am glad that he is getting to know her. It was due to Prince Rainier that they didn't get to know each other until now. I don't think PA should be embarassed or ashamed to admit that she is his daughter--they just need to move forward. If he doesnt publicly admit it and has reached an agreement with the mother --that's OK--he just wants her to have privacy--American "quasi -princesses" get lots of media attention...
They can start fresh and enjoy a great relationship from now on.
He could say, "upon further investigation, I am overjoyed to know that I have a daughter to love for the rest of my life"...
But after the Nicole debacle..perhaps he is very hesitant.......
I looked at the Crazy Horse website--Wow--Most women wouldn't go there with a BF. And if a boyfriend went there, I would think he was on the look for someone new...

Last edited:
These pictures were taken last week? Why wasn't the child in school? And why do two men have their faces blurred? I can't read the text to see if there's an explanation for that one.

leahteresa said:
You do not know he didn't father her because he has not submitted to a DNA test, publically anyway. No other proff is unequivical. But if he does turn up in a picture with her you can pretty much bet he knows he is. Not submitting to a DNA test that could clear up the whole matter pretty much says it all.

Yes, a court can order anyone to give up their DNA with proof. You cannot just ask and recieve, you have to make a case. PA argued that he was out of the juristiction of the California courts and he won. He could not make a case that he was not her father.

I wasn't arguing whether or not he fathered her. My point was, if HE says he didn't father her, why would he be seen with her. That's what I meant.

I'm sorry Trustworthy, but what are those pictures showing? I dont read italian so maybe that would help clarify things. I dont see PA, JGG and TR in any pictures together as the magazine is implying they were. Are they supposed to be in the same building?

Last edited:
BurberryBrit said:
I'm sorry Trustworthy, but what are those pictures showing? I dont read italian so maybe that would help clarify things. I dont see PA, JGG and TR in any pictures together as the magazine is implying they were.

I'm at work right now and can't focus on this...I can give a synopsis later tonight... Ciao...

Those pix look soo set up, soo not real. It doesn't show anything, TR and daughter in front of a door, then Al's lawyer in front of a door but, it's the same door?:confused:

And go to Paris to shop in Nordstrom?:eek:

It seems all set up to provoque this, a lot of rumours and discussion and a possibly lawsuit by PA (since lately he's so lawsuit happy). A lawsuit by PA will be their dream (TR's and daughter) since will put them in a cover somewhere.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
hsh1969 said:
It doesn't show anything, TR and daughter in front of a door, then Al's lawyer in front of a door but, it's the same door?:confused:

That's what I was trying to ask/say. But I think you said it better than I did. ;)

oh my...

Well, I have to say, I should not be surprised now if the girl is his daughter. If she were not, why would he or his lawyers grant them any kind of audience at all, especially since the mother has been making all the public fuss and the palace has denied everything for so many years?

Hello everyone :)

I think it seems that PA is finally doing the right thing and meeting properly with TR and JGG (maybe he was unable to until recently). Who knows - maybe they are now trying to establish once and for all if he is her father or not? PA seems to me to be a genuine guy who is more than willing to face up to his responsibilities, as he did with Eric/Alexandre. Maybe he regrets not facing up to this earlier but then I think we all have regrets! ;)

Just wanted to voice my opinion and say hi :D

Casey.

Prince Albert and Jazmin Gracw

If she were not, why would he or his lawyers grant them any kind of audience at all, especially since the mother has been making all the public fuss and the palace has denied everything for so many years?

Where does it say PA granted them an audience?

louisgarrel said:
wait, im confused,can anyone translate a bit of what the artical says?

was PA in paris at the same time JGG was?
did they have a secret meeting?

The magazine article states that the day after the Rose Ball Albert and his lawyer Thierry Lacoste were seen ( and photographed) exiting the same hotel that Jazmin and her mother had stayed or were staying in, in Paris. The implication was that the various parties had a meeting. The pictures prove that Jazmin and her mother were in Paris, it doesn't actually state when. The rest of the article talks about the small operation Albert had on a cyst on his shoulder at the Princess Grace Hospital so he was soon back in Monaco.

I think it very odd Albert has not officially denied Jazmin.

Perhaps he is her father and with the storm over succession, he was not able to acknowledge her because of Rainier. And now he is slowly bringing her out to gauge reaction.

Another option to this trip is Albert was never near enough to have a test done. He has not been to California since Tamara filed suit. Its my understanding had he stepped foot in the state, he could have been forced to submit to a court DNA test. Now he has brought them to a place he can have an official answer with minimal fuss. Aren't these the same people who handled the Eric testings?

Ann

Is Jazmin Grace and her mother American or European and where do they live?

Yeah she looks lke a sweet girl and she is quite pretty.

De La Cruza said:
Is Jazmin Grace and her mother American or European and where do they live?

Tamara Rotolo is American. Jazmin was born in and has been raised in California. Which makes Jazmin a natural USA citizen though should she be proven Albert's daughter she could claim dual citizenship with Monaco as she would not be titled (which is why Grace had to give up her US citizenship).

Ann

Thanks for that Sunoymona. So Grace couldn't be both a U.S citizen and European,her children are both aren't they?

I don't think they are dual.
Lady MacAlpine posted the exact law in another thread but US doesn't allow citizens to hold titles. It could be different for the Grimaldi sibs as they are Monaquese first and American second and Grace was the other way around but its probably not possible.

Ann

Yes, I think that could well be the case - I hope so as it would be nice for this young girl to finally know for certain who she is (and that she is wanted). I don't know about him bringing her out now though, I think PA tries to keep everything in his personal life private. Also, he doesn't look too happy to see the photographer in that pic! :p

Burberry...
From what I can tell from what was posted in the Italian article, is that they are reporting that Thierry LaCoste has been trying to settle Albert's past before Albert announces his engagement to CW. The meetings with TR & JG apparently are unfounded (you can't really see any connection in any of the photos although Albert's scowl in one of them is priceless). I don't think there is anything to any of the stories that circulated about what Albert was doing prior and immediately after the Rose Ball with the exception of the surgery. The article was incomplete, so I don't know what it went on to show or say. Sorry.

On that note, I have a few thoughts on my own. (I'll repost this part in the CW thread too.) I think a lot of the gossip magazines are manufacturing these stories or grabbing on to rumor or innuendo just to sell issues. They risk being sued, but so far, the only target for PA's ire apparently is PM.

I have a theory of what is going on anyway. I am reading a bio of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis and in the years prior to her marriage to Onassis, she was frequently rumored to be on the verge of marrying several men. However the pattern was once the relationship became public, it meant it was at the end. That's how I'm feeling about the CW thing: they're suing b/c it's pretty much over. (Jackie had taken very high profile, long-term trips with them as well at the end.)

I don't think CW was in Paris before or after the Ball. The photos tamarindi posted were dated March 24th; the ball was the 25th. The timeline is weird, frantic, and leaving themselves exposed to the paparazzi. On the 24th, he is seen entering a nightclub with a blonde, bundled up, several paces behind. On the 25th, he is back in Monaco for the Rose Ball. On the 26th, he's back in Paris for the film festival and no sign of any blonde. On the 27th, the photos with the statuary were taken. On the 28th, he had surgery. Some photographer would have noticed if CW was coming/going from his apt. in Paris. I think the blonde in the nightclub photo is the same one from the yacht taken last summer and that she lives in Paris. I don't think PA is being exclusive to anyone at this time and right now his focus is on getting a new soccer coach for his team (read an article online the other day -- the interview is Monday) and then getting ready to leave for the Arctic. I could be wrong...but it's just a theory. I don't know what to think about the safari in SA...we just have to wait and see for that.

Aren't they entitled to have a diplomatic passport?

De La Cruza said:
Thanks for that Sunoymona. So Grace couldn't be both a U.S citizen and European,her children are both aren't they?

Soon after Caroline's birth a journalist asked PR if he would have made a request for dual citizenship for his newborn daughter. PR's answer was: " My daughter is Monegasque, and that's that!"

Then Rainier most definitely would not have let his son or his darling baby daughter have dual citizenship.

Albert would have diplomatic passport but I'm not sure about his sisters. I don't think a title automatically entitles one to get such. Albert was an ambassador and now reigning monarch, but his sisters have never been in such a position-even with Caroline's dual titles.

Ann

pinklady1991 said:
Burberry...
From what I can tell from what was posted in the Italian article
Thanks for the translation :)

I no longer have any theories or speculation for what is going on. On one hand I agree that the thing with CW can't be serious. On the other hand, these magazines are risking a heck of a lot if they are posting lies about the impending engagement. I would think that some pics of CW in more definitive situations, like you said (her coming and going, her with the in-laws to be, etc) would be out there. And would a soon to be engaged man be going to the nudie club? :p

Last edited by a moderator:
BurberryBrit said:
I wasn't arguing whether or not he fathered her. My point was, if HE says he didn't father her, why would he be seen with her. That's what I meant.

Albert has never denied fathering JGG. His has said something about how it appears impossible and his lawyer has made other comments that mount to nothing more than legal ease but if you read the article this thread was based on, you will not find a denial anywhere. The title of this thread is misleading and draws a conclusion where there is no fact. He has never out and out denied her.

I really did not get, now that I think about it, that they were having a meeting. I mean, why would they do it so publically and there are no pics of any of them together so I do get your point. The pictures are misleading and vague. I did not read the article.

I do not think Albert is going to marry anyone. If he decides to marry CW we're going to have to take up a RF collection and send her some hair brushes. That whole, fresh out of the pool hairdo has got to go. Drives me batty that anyone would go in public and let thier picture be taken standing next to someone who you know is going to be photographed, looking like you just rolled out of bed or possibly, she thinks she so beautiful she doesn't have to take care with her appearance. In any case, just a pet pieve....

Oh, and I do not think Albert has been in California since the TR thing broke but I do not think American courts can compel DNA from any other head of state. Diplomatic Immunity. We sure couldn't get a DNA swab from Vladimir Putin or any other head of state. Our courts just do not have that kind of power to the best of my knowledge.

teense said:
I admit that I believe JGG is PA's daughter. She is a cute girl and I am glad that he is getting to know her. It was due to Prince Rainier that they didn't get to know each other until now. I don't think PA should be embarassed or ashamed to admit that she is his daughter--they just need to move forward. If he doesnt publicly admit it and has reached an agreement with the mother --that's OK--he just wants her to have privacy--American "quasi -princesses" get lots of media attention...
They can start fresh and enjoy a great relationship from now on.
He could say, "upon further investigation, I am overjoyed to know that I have a daughter to love for the rest of my life"...
But after the Nicole debacle..perhaps he is very hesitant.......
I looked at the Crazy Horse website--Wow--Most women wouldn't go there with a BF. And if a boyfriend went there, I would think he was on the look for someone new...

Well, I do not want to be seen as a Crazy Horse defender but, having admitted to have gone there while in paris, I can say from experience that it is not like a strip club. You will not even get to talk to the performers much less tip them. It was only topless when I was there, any hint of anything more was really just suggestive. But no, it's not for everyone. I went there with my husband because we were in Paris on our honeymoon and we wanted to go to nude show, something Paris is known for. We also went on the boat cruiz out to Versailles, you know... Very likely, I would not have gone there on a date when I was single. Just would have given the wrong impression.

I have never been given any good reason to believe JGG is not his child, his unwillingness to take a DNA test and make the results public is almost proof enough that he is. I wish he could say something like Upon further investigation but he probaby doesn't have writers like you working for him. But I do think single motherhood is a hard card and he owes TR something. Maybe not in public, but if he left her out to dry fourteen years ago with tiny helpless little baby then he has got some making up to do. Now, I do not think he deserves lashes, but he should certianly make some financial compensation, maybe at least pay for her college education.

He could only come forward with full paternity now by saying Rainier was afraid for him to take a test. But now with succession secured and himself (Albert) in charge, he wants to make a clean breast of everything. That the results are DNA 20 point conclusive and he is ready to take responsibility.

Something like that would either make people like his candor and tork (anger) them off for his blaming Rainier--though I suspect the truth isn't far from that.

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom