Jazmin Rotolo (Grimaldi) Part 1

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Do you believe Albert is the father of Jazmin?

• Albert is the father of Jazmin

Votes: 29 33.0%
  • Albert is not the father of Jazmin

Votes: 31 35.2%
  • Don't know/undecided

Votes: 28 31.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
leahteresa said:
Below is a link to a conception calculator. You can see if the birth date (+/- 5 days) matches the possible times of conception. Obviously, if the child was born premature, then the calculation will be off.

http://www.genetree.com/about/conception-calculator.asp

So according to this calculator, if the normal due date was March 4th, a probable date of conception is June 12th.

Yes, my book says the same thing, it also says that babies are born around forty weeks with the majority comming in between 37 and 42. That's a pretty big hole. If Albert was so sure JGG wasn't his, he would have taken or will take a DNA test to put an end to it. But he can't and he went to court to dodge the bullet because it's not impossible and he is not 100 percent sure.

TR may be an aweful person, she may be a complete wack job who knows, but here she is 14 years later and her story really hasn't changed, some of the lines might have, but essentually she is saying, Albert is the father of my child.

Oh, and I agree with Lady M, the posted birth certificates are questionable and none of the pictures really confirms that TR and JGG were in Monoco.
All the evidence points to the fact that TR conceived probably around June 12th, which is a month before she met Albert. As far as the DNA test, him not subjecting himself to one shows he is 100 percent sure he did not father Jazmin. It amazes me that TR would name her own child "Grimaldi." What was wrong with Rotolo?

Laviollette said:
Since he hasn't submitted to a DNA test, it means he's pretty sure that TR's daughter is not his. I agree that he doesn't owe anyone a DNA test. We've seen public people like Wesley Snipes and Bill Cosby be subjected to extortion through accusations of paternity and I just wonder, can you invade anyone's privacy and demand their DNA here in the States?

TR was pregnant, imo, one month to six or seven weeks when she hopped into the sack with PA. I think this was a set up and PA's side has stated very clearly that it is impossible for him to be this girl's father. Why are so many people willing to play around with the due dates when it comes to Jazmin or Jasmin, however you spell her name? And being allowed to put "Grimaldi" as her last name is just appalling on the part of TR and the jurisdiction in California that allowed it. Nine months is nine months. Period. Why make excuses and create "exceptions" in her case? July to April is nine months people. Not July to March.
Actually yes you can by filing a paternity suit and a court ordering it. I spoke to someone today in Child Services. Mental child abuse is a felony.

What's sad is that Jazmin is being raised believing that she is a princess by birthright, named after her "grandmother" Grace, has this rich family history. . .and NONE of it may be true!

If and when the truth ever does come out, I can only imagine how this will destroy her if it turns out to not be true.

BurberryBrit said:
What's sad is that Jazmin is being raised believing that she is a princess by birthright, named after her "grandmother" Grace, has this rich family history. . .and NONE of it may be true!
Children born out of wedlock are not princes and princesses. Not in Monaco or any other royal family in Europe and elsewhere. They've never had any rights to inherit any throne (Princess Charlotte of MC had to be adopted). King Albert II of Belgium and Prince Bernhard (late father of Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands) each have two illegitimate daughters. They are not princesses, have no rights to the throne and are not in the line succession.

LadyMacAlpine said:
I want you all to recall the story on this. Tamara was always saying he wouldn't acknowledge her daughter and was pushing to get it. Why once Alexandre was known about would he lie if in fact he had signed? If he has refused DNA testing as the above caption says and he said there was no possibility of paternity in this case as of the first of March 2006 then we have a forgery.

LadyM...I couldn't read the "father's" signature...it doesn't look like PA's from what I have seen on this thread. Granted, my signature has evolved over the years but it just seems strange. Oy vey...this is all very depressing.

Laviollette said:
Children born out of wedlock are not princes and princesses. Not in Monaco or any other royal family in Europe and elsewhere. They've never had any rights to inherit any throne (Princess Charlotte of MC had to be adopted). King Albert II of Belgium and Prince Bernhard (late father of Queen Beatrix of The Netherlands) each have two illegitimate daughters. They are not princesses, have no rights to the throne and are not in the line succession.

I am aware of that. I was simply stating some of the things her mother might be telling her.

sebastian said:
I agree. These are children for heavens sake! They are the most wonderful and precious thing we have on earth. They have a right to grow up in peace without haveing to read all kinds of stuff about themselves. It's one thing if there mother/s chose to put them into the spotlight - but they never asked for anything of this!

Bravo! Bravo!

BurberryBrit said:
Since some have mentioned the the lost month between conception and delivery, has TR ever said that JG was born premature? If not, maybe she thought the dates were "close enough" to fake it. Or maybe she genuinely wants to believe Albert is Jazmin's father. I wonder what JAZMIN thinks!
None of the stories I've read ever mention that Jazmin was premature. The only media who even bring up this story is the tabloid press and they don't care that a birth date of March 4, '92 doesn't jibe with possible conception dates of July 8 through July 29, '91. They print accusations without proof all of the time.

pinklady1991 said:
LadyM...I couldn't read the "father's" signature...it doesn't look like PA's from what I have seen on this thread. Granted, my signature has evolved over the years but it just seems strange. Oy vey...this is all very depressing.
I was able to read it. W.R. Schmitt M.D. signed it. She looks like her mother as I said from the start and has her hair.

Laviollette said:
None of the stories I've read ever mention that Jazmin was premature. The only media who even bring up this story is the tabloid press and they don't care that a birth date of March 4, '92 doesn't jibe with possible conception dates of July 8 through July 29, '91. They print accusations without proof all of the time.
It appears in the book by John Glatt page 233 it says she was born 6 weeks premature but don't recall reading it any where else.

LadyMacAlpine said:
It appears in the book by John Glatt page 233 it says she was born 6 weeks premature but don't recall reading it any where else.
Was Jazmin hospitalized, is there proof or just the word of TR?

Wow; I don't know whether Jasmin Grace is Albert's daughter or not but at this rate Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte are gonna have to be careful who they hook up with just in case they are "illigitimate" children of their uncle:D :eek:

well, its true, their faces are all grace kelly-like

wtf. how can they smarty-beans...shes like 14.

Lafawnduh said:
wtf. how can they smarty-beans...shes like 14.
And how old is Pierre?...Exactly. That also includes future hookups too:rolleyes:
What does wtf stand for?

Lil princess lost said:
Wow; I don't know whether Jasmin Grace is Albert's daughter or not but at this rate Pierre, Andrea and Charlotte are gonna have to be careful who they hook up with just in case they are "illigitimate" children of their uncle:D :eek:
The point is there has never been proof of a premature birth of Jazmin. John Glatt is the same sort of tabloid writer that Caroline Graham is who don't even bother to do research to know that any illegimate child was never a threat to the family, especially not a girl because of the male primogeniture system there. And so there is only one illegimate child of PA's and that's Alexandre. If there are anymore he hasn't told the world about, hopefully the neices and nephews know about them. ;)

If there were more women out there with PA's children, you can bet they would have come forward after Alex's identity was confirmed!

I guess that shows a little resposibility on his part. . .

"All the evidence points to the fact that TR conceived probably around June 12th, which is a month before she met Albert. As far as the DNA test, him not subjecting himself to one shows he is 100 percent sure he did not father Jazmin. It amazes me that TR would name her own child "Grimaldi." What was wrong with Rotolo?"

What evidence? The date of birth? If a pregnancy due date chart was supposed to be read from right to left it might be evidence but, in most countries, we read from left to right. Specifically because a baby can be born anywhere from 36/37 weeks gestation to 42 weeks. (That's a 4 to 6 week window) This would not make her so amazing premature. Going to court to get out of taking a DNA test is sort of the equvalent to taking the fifth amendment. Your not saying your guilty but your avoiding self incrimination. Why do people take the fifth?

I am not saying Jazmin is or isn't his child, what I'm saying is that the ONLY conclusive way to know is DNA and his not taking a test makes him look guilty, not innocent. And the idea that "he would be taking DNA tests every week" just isn't true. He really has not been accused of fathering all that many children when one considers the amount of action that guy sees.

Lil princess lost said:
And how old is Pierre?...Exactly. That also includes future hookups too:rolleyes:
What does wtf stand for?

It's okay. I meant that since she's only 14 there is still a big age difference between this pierre dude and his brother and sister.plus , isn't pierre attracted to older people?
just sayin.:D

BurberryBrit said:
If there were more women out there with PA's children, you can bet they would have come forward after Alex's identity was confirmed!

I guess that shows a little resposibility on his part. . .

Maybe the other women are happy with the financial arrangements with the prince like NC was for two years and don't care for the publicity. I am telling you, we will only know the number of illegitimates kids when PA dies and they all show up for the inheritance.

jabilo said:
Maybe the other women are happy with the financial arrangements with the prince like NC was for two years and don't care for the publicity. I am telling you, we will only know the number of illegitimates kids when PA dies and they all show up for the inheritance.

I agree, I think a number may come forward when he dies but likely many will just be looking for a moment of fame. It could be awhile before any of that is reveiled. The reason I feel strongly about the probability of JGG being his child is because he went to court to AVOID a DNA test. In other cases he took a test likely because he was sure he was not the father. Leads me to beleive he's not so sure about JGG. TR has never changed hers. Maybe some details but she has never let up on the claim that PA is her daughters father. He should have done it and paid her years ago. Single motherhood is a hard card.

leahteresa said:
I agree, I think a number may come forward when he dies but likely many will just be looking for a moment of fame. It could be awhile before any of that is reveiled. The reason I feel strongly about the probability of JGG being his child is because he went to court to AVOID a DNA test. In other cases he took a test likely because he was sure he was not the father. Leads me to beleive he's not so sure about JGG. TR has never changed hers. Maybe some details but she has never let up on the claim that PA is her daughters father. He should have done it and paid her years ago. Single motherhood is a hard card.

Bravo! Bravo!

I don't understand either why he won't just take a paternity test, and get it over with? That way, he could shut TR up for good if JG isn't his. I would feel sorry for the little girl though.

Presuming Jazmin is PA's, how does this put in her in legal terms?

Is she ahead of Eric because she is older or behind because she is female?

Does the financial heriditary law that has been mentioned regarding Eric getting a certain percentage of PA's estate automatically because he is first-born still apply to Jazmin who is older (although born in the USA)-or not, because she is female and the rule applies to first sons?

Whether or not she is PA's, I'm still curious as to these questions, so thanks (ahead) for all the answers.

Ann

The issue of being male or first born only applies (as far as I know) to succession rules, and so not to Alexandre or eventually Jazmin who are excluded from succession to the throne as they were born out of wedlock. For (financial) hereditary law on the contrary, all children are equal, and so the heritage would be divided among all kids, natural or legitimate. In Italy, and in France I think but I'm not sure, differently from the States, you can destine your money and properties to whomever you want by will, but a certain amount must go to your kids no matter what, you cannot cut them out completely off the heritage line, and this rule applies to all kids, so also to Alexandre and eventually Jazmin.

However, I don't know if in Monaco the Prince has the power to override this heritage rule, as I don't know if there are treaties and Convention in this regard between Monaco and France...Maybe someone from France or Monaco can help us on this point.

Kisses

Grace said:
In Italy, and in France I think but I'm not sure, differently from the States, you can destine your money and properties to whomever you want by will, but a certain amount must go to your kids no matter what, you cannot cut them out completely off the heritage line, and this rule applies to all kids, so also to Alexandre and eventually Jazmin.

However, I don't know if in Monaco the Prince has the power to override this heritage rule, as I don't know if there are treaties and Convention in this regard between Monaco and France...Maybe someone from France or Monaco can help us on this point.

Kisses
The part I bold typed if you are speaking of it in the United States you are incorrect. In this country you don't have to leave anything to your children.

does anyone know any facts about JGG ? like where she lives, her friends, her school. i don't mean to be a stalker but the casiraghi trio have so much info out about them as well as PAs son Alex, and there every move followed , i just thought it might be the same with her. i would like to know what she is like instead of just hearing the speculation and here say of her life....

LadyMacAlpine said:
The part I bold typed if you are speaking of it in the United States you are incorrect. In this country you don't have to leave anything to your children.

I think she meant that in Italy you are obliged to leave at least one tenth of what you have to your children, but that she didn't know how things go there in the States.:)

Last edited:
louisgarrel said:
does anyone know any facts about JGG ? like where she lives, her friends, her school. i don't mean to be a stalker but the casiraghi trio have so much info out about them as well as PAs son Alex, and there every move followed , i just thought it might be the same with her. i would like to know what she is like instead of just hearing the speculation and here say of her life....
There is information on them because they are blood related to a Grimaldi Jazmin is said not to be Albert's daughter by his own attorney who confirmed Alexandre was.

LadyMacAlpine said:

I'm sorry if I was not clear, but it is difficult for me to explain this subject in English: in Italy (and France I think) you cannot chose whom to leave the whole of your properties and money; according to the law, a certain amount of your patrimony must necesserely go to your children no matter what, and you have no power to cut your children completely out of the hereditary line.
On the contrary, as far as I know, in the States there's no obligation towards children and you can freely decide to leave the whole of your patrimony to whomever you choose.

Again, I'm not sure how Monaco stands in all this (usually same legislation as in France), and particularly if the reigning family is bound by the same legislation as the normal citizens (I doubt it).

Hope it is clearer now,

Kisses

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom