Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Current Events 3 : June 2006 - Jan.2007

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was such a surprise to read that Prince Albert has another child! I thought that little Alexandre was the only child he got.For sure , these children born out of wedlock will not ascned the throne of Monaco!

Sira said:
It was such a surprise to read that Prince Albert has another child! I thought that little Alexandre was the only child he got.For sure , these children born out of wedlock will not ascned the throne of Monaco!

No, they can't. The 2002 alteration to the Succession law took care of that. The Casiraghis' claim is secure. :)

CasiraghiTrio said:
No, they can't. The 2002 alteration to the Succession law took care of that. The Casiraghis' claim is secure. :)
Only for now.

That is a really cute pic of JGG from her graduation. I have never seen TR beam so widely in any pic. I know she is relieved that all of this is out in the open.

CasiraghiTrio said:

PA has the power to do has he wishes! It was changed once, it may change again. In looking at his daughter... and his comment about her becoming age 18 to reveal... let us not forget: she is a member of Monaco's Royal Family by blood, she is a citizen of Monaco by Law and has the invite of her Father... at age 14 she sees more graceful and poised than any of Casiraghis. We speak of him having to be married to the "mother", or adopting -- have we forgotten she is his BLOOD and as a Monarch AND as one of two "Absolute Rulers" in the world (I have looked and I could only find two) -- PA can do as he wishes whenever he wishes. IMO: he has plans for his children -- both!

I never understood the theories that say PA can't do anything for his illegitimate kids because PR changed the constitution in 2002. First of all Jazmine was born before the change, so legally it may not even apply to her. Alex was born after the law change, but if PA is Sovereign Prince than he has the power to change the constitution just as his father PR did.

I don't understand how this is not clear. Did PR put some kind of stipulation in the constitution that says, it can never be changed after the changes he made. If not, why do people think PA can't change it.

He is sovereign prince now just as his dad was, and every price before him.

Prince Louis changed the constitiution, Prince Rainier changed the constitution and I beleive now Prince Albert can also change the constitutuion.

Only time will tell what he does with his children, both the illegitimate ones in JAsmine and Alex and legitimate children of his own if he ever marries one day.

Someone please shed some light on why people say the constitution was changed in 2002 therefore PA can't do anything about it.

Yeah, anything can happen with that tacky monarchy in Monaco especially with PA on the throne. This would never even be suggested if we were talking about the British Royal Family. There's no way that a bunch of illegitimate kids would have a chance of interupting the line of succession in Britain especially as it regards Princes William and Harry.

Last edited:
TrustWorthy said:
IMO: he has plans for his children -- both!

To start seeing them?
I'm sorry I couldn't resist; the man publicly denied that the girl was his daughter for 13 years, and now all of a sudden he wishes her to be on the throne? Maybe, if he formed a bond with his kids, he could think about changing the Constitution in 8-10 years, but right know the call of the blood is not even strong enough to make him show up with them in public...
Plus, not only the new Constitution applies to both Jazmin and Alex, but I think Rainier (and Albert with him) changed it for the exact purpose of cutting out natural children out of the line of succession (and remember in 2002 both Al and Rainier had known about Jazmin for 9 years, so they could keep the Constitution as it was, and let Albert decide whether to adopt her or not). So, I know ALbert can do what he wants, but first of all it is not very serious to change the COnstitution of a Country every two or three years, and second, I don't see Albert disagreeing with something that he helped sign just a few years ago...

I have explained my opinion; now I would like to know how Albert's behaviour leads you to believe he intends to change the Constitution...

Kisses

Last edited:
I read somewhere that Albert can't change the Constitution without the consent of Monaco's "Parliament"

imo, if he hasn't already hopefully PA will at least spend a few birthdays and Christmases with Jazmin before changing the Constitution and putting her on the throne! :D ;)

After little Alex was publicly recognized, many people wanted to see him on the throne. Now, that Jazmin is recognized, she also has many supporters who want her to be a princess. Poor P Albert, what he can do, what changes in MC constitution should he make to satisfy both groups?:D

WindsorIII said:
I never understood the theories that say PA can't do anything for his illegitimate kids because PR changed the constitution in 2002. First of all Jazmine was born before the change, so legally it may not even apply to her. Alex was born after the law change, but if PA is Sovereign Prince than he has the power to change the constitution just as his father PR did.

I don't understand how this is not clear. Did PR put some kind of stipulation in the constitution that says, it can never be changed after the changes he made. If not, why do people think PA can't change it.

He is sovereign prince now just as his dad was, and every price before him.

Prince Louis changed the constitiution, Prince Rainier changed the constitution and I beleive now Prince Albert can also change the constitutuion.

Only time will tell what he does with his children, both the illegitimate ones in JAsmine and Alex and legitimate children of his own if he ever marries one day.

Someone please shed some light on why people say the constitution was changed in 2002 therefore PA can't do anything about it.

Of course, PA has the power to change the Monegasque Constitution in accordance with the interests of French politics, economics, security and defense (Article 1 of the Franco-Monegasque Treaty of 2002). But France is ready to help him to change it.

Par la Grâce de Dieu, Louis-le-14ème.

Last edited:
Suonynona...."I'm starting to feel like those we discuss here...lies are becoming the truths people choose to believe..."

Ann, you know you're my Ace- at least a part of you, sometimes! But when one gives out double-standard hints, leaning to one side in a positive way. and doing a "but" thing to the other side. Thats what this kind of stuff becomes, double messages, so people project their thinking into it.

Tosca said:
I read somewhere that Albert can't change the Constitution without the consent of Monaco's "Parliament"
I heard that too. There is also France, and the Counsel of Europe who were involved in the changes so Monaco could become a member. Albert would have to explain the need for the change and I can't see what excuse he would be able to come up with since there is already several legitimate heirs.

Lakshmi said:
After little Alex was publicly recognized, many people wanted to see him on the throne. Now, that Jazmin is recognized, she also has many supporters who want her to be a princess. Poor P Albert, what he can do, what changes in MC constitution should he make to satisfy both groups?:D

He can let it stand as it is and help pave the way for his hard-working elder sister to succeed him. That would be a fine thing to do, in my opinion. Caroline has earned it and she has raised three terrific kids and is raising a fourth who will be just as great. Leave my Casiraghis alone. Those are my homies. :)

gamma399181.jpg
gamma399180.jpg
gamma399182.jpg

Aug/22/1993 Cody WY NewsCom

The House
zunique082480.jpg
zunique082479.jpg

In the garage .................................Entrance
sipaphotos460817.jpg
sipaphotos460812.jpg

Back yard (pictured is Rotola's current companion, a pool cleaner)
sipaphotos460808.jpg
sipaphotos460806.jpg
sipaphotos460800.jpg

at Palm Springs International Airport
sipaphotos460813.jpg
sipaphotos460820.jpg

IMO Looks like he was getting a kiss. Newscom

LadyMacAlpine said:

Looks like a US$90,000 Audi A8 -- life is good!

LadyMacAlpine said:
The House

In the garage .................................Entrance

Back yard (pictured is Rotola's current companion, a pool cleaner)

The moderators of this forum had a fit when someone posted paparazzi shots of Caroline's house awhile back, along with pics of Alexandra getting in a car to go to her ballet lesson. They said it was inappropriate for pics of the royals' private homes to be posted here. I know Jazmin and Tamara aren't royalty, but don't they deserve the same respect? It's audacious to me that people don't seem to give the same respect to the commoners that they give to the royals. The royals deserve privacy and all this, but Tamara and Jazmin's house can be exploited here to no end.

tbhrc said:
2 more pics from this weeks Bunte:
Tamara slept with the rollers on? I never understood the ladies with multiple hairdos on them, she has long hair on the sides and bangs on the front plus a crown of curls?
Jazmin Grace is pretty, although I don't see Grimaldi or Kelly in her on that recent picture.

CasiraghiTrio said:
The moderators of this forum had a fit when someone posted paparazzi shots of Caroline's house awhile back, along with pics of Alexandra getting in a car to go to her ballet lesson. They said it was inappropriate for pics of the royals' private homes to be posted here. I know Jazmin and Tamara aren't royalty, but don't they deserve the same respect? It's audacious to me that people don't seem to give the same respect to the commoners that they give to the royals. The royals deserve privacy and all this, but Tamara and Jazmin's house can be exploited here to no end.
They came from Newscom there source also SIPA all we post from. I also don't read those threads.

I don't think Tamara minds the cameras on her all the time. She gives me a mixed feeling. On one hand I'm glad she, like Nicole, got Albert to admit he had kids and now he has to support them. But another feeling I get from her, or vibe, is quite unneasy. Like having a kid from Albert was a triumph of some sorts. While looking at the picture above all I see is those notorious mothers who sign up kids for beauty pageants since they were babies. I find her somewhat creepy.

Last edited:
Toledo said:
I don't think Tamara minds the cameras on her all the time. She gives me a mixed feeling. On one hand I'm glad she, like Nicole, got Albert to admit he had kids and now he has to support them. But another feeling I get from her, or vibe, is quite unneasy. Like having a kid from Albert was a triumph of some sorts. While looking at the picture above all I see is those notorious mothers who sign up kids for beauty pageants since they were babies. I find her somewhat creepy.

Tamara is a little creepy, I always had the feeling, so I know what you mean. But there is no law against being just creepy, last time I checked. So the woman still deserves some degree of privacy. Like I said not long ago with respect to the Casiraghis, photograph her walking down a busy street, whatever. But please don't photograph her private home. That is crossing a line that should never be crossed, for anyone, royal or common or anything. Photographing someone's home without their prior consent is wrong.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Tamara is a little creepy, I always had the feeling, so I know what you mean. But there is no law against being just creepy, last time I checked. So the woman still deserves some degree of privacy. Like I said not long ago with respect to the Casiraghis, photograph her walking down a busy street, whatever. But please don't photograph her private home. That is crossing a line that should never be crossed, for anyone, royal or common or anything. Photographing someone's home without their prior consent is wrong.
It might be wrong to you but its not illegal and done all the time. The sad truth and Tamara Rotolo has to accept is she lost her privacy the day she filed a paternity suit against Albert and then demanded he recognize the child. She has given the press photo's of Jazmin over the years to use even recently. She wants attention and for her child to be the next ruler of Monaco. Taking photo's of Albert nude with a gf and Rainier in his underwear in his bedroom through a window now that I would agree is very wrong and that over steps the boundary.

Jazmin Grace Grimaldi Part III

Toledo said:
Tamara slept with the rollers on? I never understood the ladies with multiple hairdos on them, she has long hair on the sides and bangs on the front plus a crown of curls?
Jazmin Grace is pretty, although I don't see Grimaldi or Kelly in her on that recent picture.

Tamara's hairdo is called "The Dolly Parton" look. It's very dated looking, isn't it?

LadyMacAlpine said:
It might be wrong to you but its not illegal and done all the time. The sad truth and Tamara Rotolo has to accept is she lost her privacy the day she filed a paternity suit against Albert and then demanded he recognize the child. She has given the press photo's of Jazmin over the years to use even recently. She wants attention and for her child to be the next ruler of Monaco. Taking photo's of Albert nude with a gf and Rainier in his underwear in his bedroom through a window now that I would agree is very wrong and that over steps the boundary.

I don't think you were wrong to post them, LadyMac. The wrong was in taking them in the first place. I hold it as a rule that if the media photographs a private residence without the owner's consent (celebs and royals sometimes open their doors to the press, and that's fine) then I can't support it. I don't think photographing any celebrity, royal, or someone of the quasi-status like TR walking down the street or otherwise in some public place is crossing a line. Now if the "home" is a historical landmark like Monaco's Palais du Princier or Buckingham Palace or the White House, and the photos are aeriel views taken by a respectable agency like Corbis or AP or Reuters, that is entirely different. But to photograph someone in their backyard of a private home without their consent is overstepping the line, whatever that person may have done to illicit such attentions.

julianneneville said:
There is a rather interesting version of the TR/PA story at http://www.royalarchive.com/index2.php?option=com_content&do_pdf=1&id=670
Was it this article? The 'secret daughter' of Prince Albert who could claim the crown of Monaco
By Sharon Churcher and Caroline Graham, Mail on Sunday Apr 17 2005

THE contrast could not have been more extreme: while presidents, princes and crowned heads of state gathered to pay their final respects to Prince Rainier of Monaco at Monte Carlo's ornate cathedral, the teenage girl who could one day inherit the 700-year-old Grimaldi throne played alone in a dusty compound in a scorched desert wilderness 150 miles east of Los Angeles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom