I've met Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ghostly11@Jul 3rd, 2004 - 4:33 pm
Another reason I think it was Pierre is because he responded directly to jmc instead of posting his replies here, obviously because he wanted his remarks kept private. He probably only contacted a user here in the first place because jmc was claiming to have actually met him and was questioning his character by calling him spoiled.
Spoiled or not Pierre you still rock my socks ^____^

if someone of monaco's family is reading this post, i wanna say that i love Andrea :wub:
Say to Andrea: Hallo form Italy :flower:

francythebest Posted on Jul 8th, 2004 - 8:16 am
  if someone of monaco's family is reading this post, i wanna say that i love Andrea 
Say to Andrea: Hallo form Italy 

And also give Charlotte my compliments for those cute bikinis, lol ! :flower:

I guess this rates as one of those "we'll never know for sure" moments.

New Member ! Hy everybody

Hi everybody !:) I am a new member !
I crazy about this new forum ! it's great !
I'm particularly fan of the grimaldi family that why i choose this thread for introduce me to everybody.
I'm very to find people who can speak with for this great family

(I am french sorry for my very bad english. I have only learn english at school !:eek: :eek: )

this is really interesting and a classic dilemma caused by web anonymity.
pierre's young. maybe he does go through these forums just for kicks. who knows.
however, i personally don't believe it was pierre. their aversion to people who stick their noses into their personal lives have been pretty much apparent over the years. i remember from an article years ago where caroline said that her kids, since they were very little, have always seen the photographers as their enemy or the bad guys. and over the years media attention hasn't actually mellowed, and i'm assuming their sentiments toward the press haven't either though experience has taught them how to deal with the fanfare.
i'm pretty sure they feel much the same way about people who patronize the photographers' work, and that would be us. imo, pierre or any other well-known royal for that matter, wouldn't go around reading forums about them where people speculate, criticize, and even ridicule aspects of their personal lives.

It is interesting Jmc has kept quiet all of a sudden and I think of two possibilities:

1. The person who wrote to jmc threatened to sue him if he continued posting information
2. The person who wrote to jmc made a proposition to give him information or something else on the condition he wouldn't post any more info here.

I do believe jmc and this story, just seems too plausible to be made up...

Last edited:
I don´t know....i have my doubts....but, since I don´t have anything to prove the other way..I wait for more proofs...

Hi I'm new to this forum, and I think that you guys do such a great job of posting information and pictures. I was looking through the old posts and found this one. I was wondering what everyone impression is of the Casiraghi's who has met them or know someone who has met them.

It probably isn't Pierre, but rather someone who is a close friend to the Casiraghi trio.

How Removed am I from Charlotte

Unlike JMC or whatever his name is, I never met any of the Casiraghi Trio. However, I know Adrienne Teeguarden (who met Ernst, Christian and Ernst JR so that makes me twice removed from Char 3 times). Adrienne is a designer my mom works for. She designs belts. Ernst wanted to buy her house in Arizona and also bought a few of her belts as presents for his wife at the time, Chantal. Adrienne is a very good friend of my mom's and I talk to her frequently. I designed a website devoted to some of her belts that Jessica Simpson has bought recently. She said that Ernst and his sons were at her house to look at it and his sons were little at the time. I don't remember what year it was though. I don't think she said the year. Anyway, I just learned of this royal encounter a week ago and I was so excited! I was like, "YOU MET THE PRINCE OF HANOVER?! COOL!!!!"

:)

People, this isn't cool anymore. It's not because you met someone 'famous' in a private environment, that you need to tell all about it.

I've also met Charlotte and Andrea (twice btw). And I've also a picture of them on which happens sth very funny. But that means not that I'll post that pic so everyone can laugh with this family again. There life is difficult at all. Enjoy the pics of the paparazzi, but don't start to tell about how you met them etc.

BTW, even the people here in MC don't like this at all. We want a bit of privacy.

P.S. And maybe later, on a good moment I'll show you that picture. And then will you understand what I mean relating to what I've told you above.

I do not believe there is any harm in what I shared. I did not say anything negative or invasive about Ernst or Charlotte or the stebrothers of the trio. I did not have anything personal or private to share, only that he was househunting. What's wrong with that? Ernst is a very rich man and he was interested in buying more property. Big deal. That's hardly invasive information!!

People often gossip about when they met famous people. It's harmless and it's fun. Lighten up. Geez.

I don't think JMC is telling the truth..I mean if he/she is telling the truth..where did he go now? I thought he/she would reply to your questions..

and I think there is a big posibility that young royals would browse the net and look at what ppl has been saying about them!!! I would!!!

charlotte in paris

hi,
I've meet char in paris before she go to monaco ( rainier was in hospital ). I've JUST saw her ( during 3 or 4 minutes ) in underground near my university. She was ahead of me. Her clothes weren't beautiful but she is pretty.
MY IMPRESSION : her clothes were bizarre but she seems "classy".

sorry for my bad english

During March :

I assited a party ( Mariah carey at ManRay ) . The day after this party , I've met charlotte.

I take an underground in Paris ( near my university ) and I saw a girl ... to me , that girl was Charlotte :D
her hair is more blond ...or brown... ( her hair is not black ) And she had got :eek: horrible clothes.

( j'étais suffisemment proche d'elle pour etre certaine que c'était bien elle et cela meme si les vetements qu'elle portait ne ressemblaient pas à ceux que j'avais déjà vu sur des photos ; je l'ai dévisagée durant le trajet et elle semblait me trouver bizarre , je ne lui ai pas adressée la parole ... j'aurai peut-etre du :( )

kiss:eek:
psyché

As for actually meeting Charlotte, I do tend to be skeptical of anyone on the internet who claims to have met or be friends with any of the Casiraghis, unless they can produce incontrovertable proof, such as a real picture or video of themselves with Charlotte, Andrea or Pierre.

Afterall, anyone with an active imagination could concoct a reasonably plausible-sounding story about meeting Charlotte at a party. I know I could, even down to the colour of her toenails ;)

However, I'm sure that people have seen them around Paris or St. Remy...after all, we know they're not hermits!

As to whether they actually read what is said about them in forums, I would tend to doubt it, however you never know.

moby and lamonkman i agree also, i believe i know enough about them to beable to make up stories of meeting charlotte or the whole family....

a couple of years ago some one posted a picture and a few posts about "being a friend of andre's" well I called him out on it because he/she posted a picture of "andre" and it was NOT ANDRE AT ALL.... so that started my disbelief towards people who share stories about charlotte and the rest...

although there was once a person who posted on here he was a friend of a friend of the family or andre and he had great pictures so i trusted him

well that is how i feel...

You're right.
Maybe it is important to see that meeting those people is not such a big deal. They are humans , they move...if you meet them it can just be a coincidence, nothing special you will meet a lot of people throughout your life.

It's true, Michelle. I agree with you in principal. But I still think it's natural for people to get excited about meeting famous people. And I don't think getting excited about it is anything to be ashamed of. It's harmless fun and very much a part of living. I'm sorry to rdb for being argumentative yesterday. We all seem to agree on the basic principals, but I think I am lighter about these things. I'm very laidback and I don't give people a hard time for little harmless things.

CasiraghiTrio said:
It's true, Michelle. I agree with you in principal. But I still think it's natural for people to get excited about meeting famous people. And I don't think getting excited about it is anything to be ashamed of. It's harmless fun and very much a part of living. I'm sorry to rdb for being argumentative yesterday. We all seem to agree on the basic principals, but I think I am lighter about these things. I'm very laidback and I don't give people a hard time for little harmless things.

I wouldn't give anybody a hard time for these things neither . You can do, feel, act however you like...it's fine with me as long as it is not hurting anybody.
For me it's like, well, not that exciting ...but still I find it kind of cute if people get excited for those things.
I once had 6 girlfriends of mine invited to my parents holiday appartment in Cap d'Ail....we went shopping for t-shirts and sports stuff in Fontvielle and the for lunch in Stephanies resto 'Replay Cafe'...as we arrived ( and we all where very hungry :p ) the girls it me on the arm saying: 'Did you recognize her?' ( Stephanie ), I said: ' Yes' and they wanted us to go elsewhere because they were embarressed, excited or whatever and didn't dare to pass by her as she was sitting there. The whole situation was very cute. The girls were cute :p in their excitement. Stephnaie nodded and said 'Hi' and they got extremly crazy :rolleyes:;):p.... but that's fine with me ...I was just a bit surprised about this reaction...didn't think it would swap them of their shoes...

But why didn't Stephanie recognize you, Michelle? Was that before you became a friend of hers? I always had the impression you know Stephanie very well from other postings of yours in other sites. Maybe that was before you met her? Or were you guys pretending not to know each other or something like that in order to be discreet?

CasiraghiTrio said:
But why didn't Stephanie recognize you, Michelle? Was that before you became a friend of hers? I always had the impression you know Stephanie very well from other postings of yours in other sites. Maybe that was before you met her? Or were you guys pretending not to know each other or something like that in order to be discreet?

Oh, she did recognize me. She nodded towards me and then she said 'Hi'. She was working with her brother -in -law so she was busy. I think she realized the girls felt a litte uncomfortable so she let us have lunch quietly...after lunch she had a little look at the sportswear we just bought...

oh, Okay, I was about to say I didn't know Ernst and Stephanie worked together!! Ha ha... Alain... okay!

Michelle when you met Stephanie a few times and she said hi (i know these is are silly questions) and it was in French? Also what kind of things are on the menu at Replay Cafe? Did she decide what to put on the menu? Is the food pretty good?

The Replay Cafe is now closed.

Stephanie did seem to have input into most everything while it was open.

Ann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom