I've met Charlotte

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Bubbette@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:47 pm
Why do you people believe the original poster?
Why not? and even if she isn't telling the truth, who cares. It is still a nice story :p
Don't we all believe the gossip magazines like hola etc. Why don't we believe "the original poster". hehe ;)

greetz and kisses from holland
ilie85

Originally posted by ilie85+Jun 10th, 2004 - 4:07 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ilie85 @ Jun 10th, 2004 - 4:07 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bubbette@Jun 9th, 2004 - 11:47 pm
Why do you people believe the original poster?
Why not? and even if she isn't telling the truth, who cares. It is still a nice story :p
Don't we all believe the gossip magazines like hola etc. Why don't we believe "the original poster". hehe ;)

greetz and kisses from holland
ilie85 [/b][/quote]
Ditto...we do tend to believe the magazines so why not believe that a member of LTR has at least had the honour of meeting them ^__^

well in europe not, the press and the paperazzi's are annoying. remember diana in paris. i think that says enough

jmc can you tell us a bit more on how your conversations with this person developed?
You have been quiet about it now. :flower:

I may be wrong, but I don't think you should be holding your breath, posters.

Personally, I trust jmc too, and believe that he could be talking to one of them! However, that you (jmc) never reply to any of the posts of us makes you kind of suspicious! Now, have you met them and are you talking to them or what? If so (what I trully hope!) then please tell us more! Esp. bout Pierre & Max!

ThX.

I think everyone would be quite shocked if they knew who exactly was on this forumn.. Just my personal thoughts.. :flower:

Originally posted by zkarrer@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:23 pm
I think everyone would be quite shocked if they knew who exactly was on this forumn.. Just my personal thoughts.. :flower:
:woot: oOOOooOOoooOOOoo...so is it Pierre or Charlotte or one of the Casiraghis??? ^___^ Who is it??? >__< hahaha i'm dying of curiosity now!!!

My father is a well known music producer/mixer/engineer and he's always around famous people. I'm used to it. Nothing will shock me.

Originally posted by auroraDaniel@Jun 28th, 2004 - 7:47 pm
i think it would be really interesting if it was charlotte!
Do you think you should be holding your breath?

Personally, I don't believe the original poster is telling the truth but what if she (or he?) is?

Originally posted by zkarrer@Jun 27th, 2004 - 11:23 pm
You are not going to make us hold our breaths forever are you??? :p

Well it's a well know fact that Prince William, Harry, Zara Phillips, Charolette, they all have computers and lap tops and are all internet savvy.. And they are all conceited to a certain degree.. :lol: so of course they will from time to time check things out..

Originally posted by Bubbette+Jun 29th, 2004 - 12:22 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bubbette @ Jun 29th, 2004 - 12:22 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-auroraDaniel@Jun 28th, 2004 - 7:47 pm
i think it would be really interesting if it was charlotte!
Do you think you should be holding your breath? [/b][/quote]
yeah, maybe i should...... :p

I have a question for those who like Charlotte. Does it bother you that photographers and paparazzi are following her? Taking pictures of her? In some cases, stalking her? I noticed some people are *very* obsessed with her. I think it's creepy.

I like Charlotte mostly because of her fashion sense. I'm not really interested in her personal life or anything she does. I think she needs to be left alone and have her own privacy. Just my thoughts. :)

we can't do anything about the fact that photographers stalk her. so why not read about her and her great looking brothers. ^_^

i like charlotte. i like the way she looks...can't really help it because she's pretty. but the question whether we should be bothered the paparazzi following her everywhere...well, we really couldn't do anything about it, now could we?

its a sad fact that she probably needs more freedom than the world is ready to give...but i guess that's the price everybody have to pay by being famous

but one really have to understand something, sometimes when people love you so much, they wish only the best for you... :heart:

Originally posted by auroraDaniel@Jun 30th, 2004 - 4:15 am
but one really have to understand something, sometimes when people love you so much, they wish only the best for you... :heart:
Very well said.

I keep an eye on Charlotte because I love to see her grow up and change during the years. I must say that what interests me most is her fashion sense and amazing beauty, but I also think that she seems to be a very sympathetic person and a good role model for girls all the while. :flower: Besides, I'm a horse-riding girl myself, so there's a connection there as well.

I wouldn't say that I'm obsessed with Charlotte, even though I check out news about her daily. I also check out many other groups I belong to, because I'm an Internet addict! :blush: It's just what I do to relax after a long tedious day of work/study if I don't have anything better to do.

To answer your question (the above ramblings did not answer it yet :p ), I don't think Charlotte is being harassed that much by the paparazzi. Look how rarely we get photos of her these days - and the photos we get are usually taken at public events and situations where they can not be considered harassment. I think she leads quite a peaceful life, and the press seems to respect her privacy well enough. That's just my opinion. B)

but one really have to understand something, sometimes when people love you so much, they wish only the best for you...

True...

I also think that she seems to be a very sympathetic person and a good role model for girls all the while.

I think so, too. It's one of other reasons why I like her. Not just her fashion sense.

To answer your question (the above ramblings did not answer it yet  ), I don't think Charlotte is being harassed that much by the paparazzi. Look how rarely we get photos of her these days - and the photos we get are usually taken at public events and situations where they can not be considered harassment. I think she leads quite a peaceful life, and the press seems to respect her privacy well enough. That's just my opinion.

Thank you for answering my question. :)

it's like a family affair you know

thats what he said, so i think that it is max or an other close friend that is treated almost like family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom