International Circus Festival & New Generation Festival 2012 - 2020, 2023, 2024

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree with you. There is a strong resemblance ! She is the most Kelly of Princess Grace's granddaughters.

They have a similair facial shape. She has the Kelly jawline but Grace' face was more classical and refined.

Here's another proof of that: Stephanie attended today's afternoon show with both her daughters, and although Pauline looked very lovely, Camille was the eyecatcher of the day :)

** gettyimages/zimbio: 39th International Circus Festival : Day 4 **

I love these pictures! :flowers: Camille has really come into her own, especially with this stylish draw-dropping outfit, and I agree with all those that say she looks like the Kelly Family. In fact I think she looks exactly like Grace's younger sister, Lizanne, identical. :cool:

Lizanne Kelly Levine | Tumblr

https://images.search.yahoo.com/images/view;_ylt=AwrTcX63Rb5UwKoAaIuJzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTIyMnY0aDAzBHNlYwNzcgRzbGsDaW1nBG9pZANlYmFmNmJjNTkzNWEzODdkYTM4MDhiOGFlODMxYTFkZARncG9zAzEEaXQDYmluZw--?.origin=&back=https%3A%2F%2Fimages.search.yahoo.com%2Fsearch%2Fimages%3Fp%3Dgracy%2Bkelly%2Bsisters%2Bmargaret%2Blizanne%26n%3D60%26ei%3DUTF-8%26fr%3Dyfp-t-305%26fr2%3Dsb-top-images.search.yahoo.com%26tab%3Dorganic%26ri%3D1&w=384&h=604&imgurl=farm4.static.flickr.com%2F3406%2F3510069308_d607b2ab3b_o.jpg&rurl=http%3A%2F%2Fforums.thefashionspot.com%2Ff95%2Fgrace-kelly-1-a-4010-466.html&size=58.7KB&name=Location%3A+Philadelphia&p=gracy+kelly+sisters+margaret+lizanne&oid=ebaf6bc5935a387da3808b8ae831a1dd&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com&fr=yfp-t-305&tt=Location%3A+Philadelphia&b=0&ni=240&no=1&ts=&tab=organic&sigr=1220guk8q&sigb=1539i5kp3&sigi=11o2tsrau&sigt=10maquitq&sign=10maquitq&.crumb=Zvix7TRVe3Z&fr=yfp-t-305&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com

https://images.search.yahoo.com/ima...=yfp-t-305&fr2=sb-top-images.search.yahoo.com

ps: not to forget Pauline, she still looks exactly like a young Kate Middleton imho, gorgeous. :)

Last edited:
Happy to see Robert Hossein as Honor Guest, he was delighted such as his wife Candice Patou.

I don't think either Camille or Pauline look like Kellys. It's just not there, to me.

I think Camille looks a lot like Stephanie when she was younger but she also had a resemblance to her father. Stephanie, is very like Rainier but she has got the strong Kelly jawline and I occasionally see Grace in her smile. People sometimes remark on Pauline's resemblance to a young Caroline and I can see it but I think really she looks like her father's side of the family.

Anyway, I think maybe we're slightly off topic! It's just nice to see them out together and how collected and normal they seem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was wondering why there wasn't a proper closure of the ceremony as for the previous years... Was it because of the death of a young artist?

:previous:

The awards ceremony of the Circus Festival has taken place on January 20, there was no difference from the awards ceremonies in previous years. You can find pics on the previous page of this thread.

After the awards ceremony the winner shows take place, they generally aren't attended by the Princely Family - so the final show of the festival is not the awards ceremony :flowers:

Yesterday, February 1st, Pauline and Stephanie handed out the awards of the "New Generation" Festival:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** mc gallery and list of the winners: Remise des prix du 4ème Festival New Génération **

Thanks. Maybe i thought the cermeony to be more a big deal because Charlene along with Pauline and Stephanie used to hand out the awards the previous years!

Charlene's attendance brings much more media interest and coverage. Regarding this her absence this year is of course a disadvantage for the festival.

I haven't seen many pics of the New Generation Festival, here are at least a few more provided by the Palace as well as a video.

The second video is from the announcement of this year's Circus Festival awards at the Fairmond Hotel. Both Stephanie and Pauline were present.

** mc: Remise des Prix du 4° Festival New Generation (photos) **

** mc video: Le palmarès du festival New Generation à Monaco **

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0FI60UTEcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_SIISywn04

The 40th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo &"New Generation" Festival 2016

This is the thread dedicated to the 40th International Circus Festival of Monte-Carlo
that takes place from January 14th - January 24th, 2016 at the Chapiteau de Fontvieille in Monaco!

This is the new colourful 2016 flyer/poster!

Following the Circus Festival there will be the fifth edition of the Festival "New Generation",
a competition for young circus artists. The winners will be awarded with the "Gold Junior", "Silver Junior"
and the "Bronze Junior" referring to the awards given at the original festival.

Princess Stephanie will act as President, Pauline Ducruet will be the President of the Jury.

The Festival "New Generation" will take place on January 30th and January 31st, 2016.

Here's the official 2016 flyer/poster!

More information can be found at the official website montecarlofestival.mc !

And please take a look at the TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

Here are some more pics of yesterday's launch

- I'm looking forward to many more colourful photos of this year's jubilee festival!

** gettyimages gallery **

That's great! I also hope Albert and Charlene will attend the opening or the closure of the festival!

I have a general question about the Circus. Our Barnum and Bailey Circus is retiring their elephant performers this Spring after years of complaints about animal abuse. I don't want to drag us into a side conversation HERE about animal abuse, but do wonder about European attitudes toward animal performers in circuses, this one in particular. Anyone have any comment? And Mods. feel free to move/stop the discussion if we go way off track here. Thanks.

I remember we've once had a similar discussion in one of the previous Circus Festival threads. As it's an interesting topic, I suggest to open an extra thread at the General Discussion and Games-subforum :flowers:

P Stephanie has been looking really good lately. Different hairstyle and more make up? Nice to see her looking well. And Pauline is fast becoming my favourite amongst the younger set. I like to see her so involved in the Circus Festival and in Monaco in general.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community

Back
Top Bottom