HGD Guillaume and HGD Stéphanie, Current Events Part 4: September 2017 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Speculative posts and replies to them have been removed according to the TRF rules.

How much joy they bring to the residents there !
I don't think it is a coincidence that Charles's clothes are of the Ukrainian colours !

:previous: I'm just really noticing that little Charles is wearing Ukrainian colors.;)

Last edited:
The “Rencontres d’Arles”, the summer photography event in France, are part of the HGD couple’s traditional visits. This year, Prince Charles accompanied his parents during this cultural stay, also in the presence of Mr Xavier Bettel, Prime Minister and Mrs Sam Tanson, Minister of Culture.

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/rencontres-darles-2022

From 8-10 July , the Place de l'Europe in Kirchberg is transformed into a skatepark to host the international competition "LXB Street". Nearly 50 athletes, including big names in sport, will try to stand out in front of a jury.

The HGD and Prince Charles, attended the opening of the temporary skatepark this Friday 8 July

https://monarchie.lu/fr/actualites/lxb-street-2022-competition-de-skateboard

Last edited by a moderator:
What another lovely gesture to bring little Charles with them. I think it makes the resident so happy and privileged.

My favorite photo is 3rd from the top. Charles is as pretty as a little cherub.

ETA: Just noticing the scar on his nostrils and the small bruise on his left temple!:ohmy:

Last edited:
My favorite photo is 3rd from the top. Charles is as pretty as a little cherub.

ETA: Just noticing the scar on his nostrils and the small bruise on his left temple!:ohmy:

Toddler bumps and bruises. My then 2-year-old daughter tripped and hit her face on the concrete when we were in line to get our picture taken for the church directory - she had a lovely "third eye"...

I also remember the book and documentary that Charles and Diana did when William and Harry were small. Harry had a noticeable scab on his face for parts of it.

Again, the HGD family spreading their joy as they visit the elderly. So much fun to watch curious little Prince Charles interact with the residents!

Back
Top Bottom