Heights of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lockedstep said:
Albert is tall. I remebter seeing a pic of Albert and Gianluigi Buffon standing together in 2003 (albert handed over an award for Buffon as MVP Champion League), They dont look so different (just 7-9 cm I guess). Buffon is 191 cm. :)

No way he is 1,85!
Albert is more ou less 1,79cm, compere with this pictures were he is standing next to Rafael Nadal (1,85) and Roger Federer (1,85).

Picture:

flowerpower said:
No way he is 1,85!
Albert is more ou less 1,79cm, compere with this pictures were he is standing next to Rafael Nadal (1,85) and Roger Federer (1,85).

Picture:

Also noteworthy is the fact that these tennis players merely submit their stats (height, weight, etc) to the ATP and so, 1.85 may even be generous. The Australian Lleyton Hewitt, for example, says he is 5'11 but is noticeably, definitely shorter than the submitted height.

So Albert may be shorter than the presumed height of 1.79 cm.

Laura said:
Those photos posted by IceFlower are another proof that Caroline is shorter than 1m70:

http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/474095-post163.html

It's public knowledge that Ines de la Fressange is 1m81 tall and in those photos we can see that Caroline is more than 10 cm shorter than her.

She's only 1.68 cm 5'61/2 ? I don't think so. No way she's that short. Grace herself was a full 1.70 cm 5'7, Graces mothers said she was closer to 5'8 actually (guess she was a lil embarssed about her height ?) Carolines always been taller than or mother. I say she's anywhere form 1.72 cm 5'8-1.73,1.74 cm 5'81/4,5'81'2, 5'71/2 1.71 cm at the very shortest.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0029.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, but it does seem to indicate that Caroline and Charlotte are the same height. It seems odd to me, Charlotte always photographs as being petite and on the shorter side, unless in very high heels, whereas Caroline always photographs as being quite tall. often taller than anybody else around her in group shots. Mysterious...

flowerpower said:
No way he is 1,85!

Picture:
How can Albert be 1,79cm if Charlene is 1,76 and when wearing high heels they are the same height? Also all those models, Tasha, and more, are about the same height in heels as Albert. I would say he is more 1,83cm.

It depends what type of heels they were wearing.....in those recent pictures at the stadium Albert and Charlene looked the same height...but you can't know what type of heels she was wearing....

how tall are the royal ladies of ME and Africa?

how about the tall of the royal ladies in these contries?
Is queen rania tall or in the average?

I imagine Queen Rania ("QR") is quite petite. I have seen her standing next to her husband King Abdullah ("KA") and she is smaller than he. KA is no more than 5' 6" and that's pushing it! His father, King Hussein ("KH"), was also smaller than KA but taller than QR. KH was often photographed by international photographers with his wife Queen Noor (nee Lisa Halaby) towering over him.

If you're looking for size, look into their lives. You will find these royals are much bigger than their physical size.

Last edited:
tammy81 said:
It depends what type of heels they were wearing.....in those recent pictures at the stadium Albert and Charlene looked the same height...but you can't know what type of heels she was wearing....
Charlene wore about 7cm heigh heels at the automobile club last year and they were about the same height, but when Albert slouches he gets shorter and perhaps he is shrinking ... every year.

Prince Rainier was 5'6 and Princess Grace 5'7 :)

Charlotte is actually 5'7

Last edited by a moderator:
Update. I just saw some recent pictures of KA and QR and she stood taller than him. Think it was the high heels!

Quin said:
Update. I just saw some recent pictures of KA and QR and she stood taller than him. Think it was the high heels!

When I saw her in flesh from a short distance a few years ago I noticed that we have almost he same height (both wearing high heels): c. 1,70 m.

Sorry to disappoint you guys, but Abdullah is slightly shorter than his lovely wife, and KHussein was definitly shortedr than Noor, the only wife he wasn't shorter was QAlia!

I think that queen Rania isn't very tall around 1.65m, Lalla Salma has the same tall, or a bit smaller
Both, wear very high heels (at least 10cms), this is for what, they seem tall beside other persons
in my opinion, the tallest women in royal ME, is Sheika Mouzha around 1.70m, and the smallest is the youngest daughter of King Hussein of Jordan (I forgot her name)

this is about the tall, about the proportion of the body, I think that queen rania and Sheikha Mozha has a nice body, well proportionate, Lalla Meriem (King M6's sister) has a very beautiful body (even if she isn't tall around 1.60m)

Victoria, how do you know that Charlotte is 5'7"?

I have asked this question in a few Threads, here now

I am most curious, please.

How tall, in feet and inches, is CP Mette-Marit of Norway? I asked this in another Thread, too ... about the Royals of Norway and was referred over to here.

How tall are the following also, please:

Charlotte Casiraghi
Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Princess Stephanie of Monaco

Thank you so much, everyone.

-- Abbie :flowers:

HRH Abigail said:
I am most curious, please.

How tall, in feet and inches, is CP Mette-Marit of Norway? I asked this in another Thread, too ... about the Royals of Norway and was referred over to here.

-- Abbie :flowers:

Hi Abbie, check out posts #151 and #152 here. These members say that she is around 5'10", hope that helps.

I know for a fact that Grace was ATLEAST 5'7 170cm. Her mother Maragret claimed she was closer to 5'8 172cm. So I say Grace is 171cm 5'71/2 . Carolien looked about the same height as her mother or a little taller lik an inch half a inch. I say Caroline is 5'81/4 173cm. Charlotte is the same ehight now as her mom. so she I say is also about 173cm 5'81/4.

This is a very interesting thread. I have wondered the same thing myself, seeing photos of the Jordanian queens outsizing their husbands by a notch. I wonder how tall the Osman women are, considering that ethnic arabs do tend to be slightly taller than ethnic turks. Even still, there doesn't ever seem to be rhyme nor reason--some royals are very tall and some are exceedingly short...

Yes, this helps immensely ... thank you!

GlitteringTiaras said:
Hi Abbie, check out posts #151 and #152 here. These members say that she is around 5'10", hope that helps.

Oh, yes .... this does help me out!

Thank you. I always thought that she looked tall, so I wasn't certain, until now. :flowers:

-- Abbie

isis said:
I think that queen Rania isn't very tall around 1.65m, Lalla Salma has the same tall, or a bit smaller
Both, wear very high heels (at least 10cms), this is for what, they seem tall beside other persons

I think that you are right, the two ladies aren't very tall, but with their very high heels, they seems to be
I read in another thread that lalla salma is about 1.70m, I don't think so, because, I saw a photo of him with her husband (who is in more 1.80m), it seems to be aound 15cm of differnence between the two, and she has heels about 6cms

It's interesting to learn these facts. I did not know that Queen Rania isn't that tall as i have always thought that she should be around 1.75 or higher, but that is with the heels not herself.The same i also thought for Lalla Salma.They both appear quite tall in the pics.

isis said:
Supload.com // Free Image Hosting

This is a photo of the king Juan Carlos and Queen Sofia without heels; it seems that that is more than 15cms of difference between the two
I think that Sofia is about 1.67m, what do you think?

I agree. Sophia looks 5'6" (around 1.67) max. I was trying on these shoes in Fifth Avenue New york. I don't recall knowing the designer, but what surprised me about these shoes is that even though they were flats they had around 1.5" inch of height hidden inside the shoe and with a .5 inches in the heel i was a goo 2 in taller wearing flats. Perhaps our royal ladies do the same thing and that is why they seem taller. I whish they took pictures of themselves barefoot

HMQueenElizabethII said:
It's interesting to learn these facts. I did not know that Queen Rania isn't that tall as i have always thought that she should be around 1.75 or higher, but that is with the heels not herself.The same i also thought for Lalla Salma.They both appear quite tall in the pics.

me too, I always though that queen rania is very tall, but according of many photos, it's seems that she isn't
on contrary, I always though that lalla salma is short no more than 1.60m, but many persons in this forum said that she is around 1.65m-1.67m, I don't know, perhpas they are true

how tall is princess rym of jordan? she seems enough tall, I think that she is taller than queen rania
for me, queen rania is about 1.65m, and lalla salma is a little shorter than her

Gloriana said:
Heh, I'm only about 1.61, so they're high above me (my best friend is about 1.85, which makes for an interesting sight when we're walking next to each other).

Haha. I had to respond to this post cause I´m only 1.56 and one of my best friends is 1.97 so I almost hurt my neck everytime we walk beside each other talking :D

Back
Top Bottom